Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,746 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

''i’m Sorry For Embarrassing Nigeria, I Didn't Do It Intentionally''-beverly Osu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''i’m Sorry For Embarrassing Nigeria, I Didn't Do It Intentionally''-beverly Osu (2917 Views)

I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu / Beverly Osu Flaunts Her Pierced Tongue In New Pretty Pictures / Beverly Osu Reveals Secrets On Big Brother Africa (2) (3) (4)

''i’m Sorry For Embarrassing Nigeria, I Didn't Do It Intentionally''-beverly Osu by dharmone: 9:57pm On Aug 30, 2013
[url][/url]http://dharmonevents..com/2013/08/im-sorry-for-embarrassing-nigeria-i.html
Nigeria’s representative in the just concluded Big Brother Africa reality TV show, Beverly Osu spoke with Vanguard and she is seriously sorry for embarrassing our dear country. Read the excerpt from the interview on Dharmone Events Blog, click the link above.
Re: ''i’m Sorry For Embarrassing Nigeria, I Didn't Do It Intentionally''-beverly Osu by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 30, 2013
Apology accepted bbz!

Re: ''i’m Sorry For Embarrassing Nigeria, I Didn't Do It Intentionally''-beverly Osu by Mynd44: 10:07pm On Aug 30, 2013
**yawn**

Who cares? I wonder why she is apologizing sef, na your life and your body...how can someone be jobless enough to watch BBA for 90 day and demand an apology from this girl because she actually gained something (fame) they gained nothing

Re: ''i’m Sorry For Embarrassing Nigeria, I Didn't Do It Intentionally''-beverly Osu by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 30, 2013
Mynd_44: **yawn**

Who cares? I wonder why she is apologizing sef, na your life and your body...how can someone be jobless enough to watch BBA for 90 day and demand an apology from this girl because she actually gained something (fame) they gained nothing
Exactlii..tz quite amazin'
Re: ''i’m Sorry For Embarrassing Nigeria, I Didn't Do It Intentionally''-beverly Osu by Mynd44: 10:13pm On Aug 30, 2013
[quote author=mss_rosa!]
Exactlii..tz quite amazin'[/quote
No mind the mofos
Re: ''i’m Sorry For Embarrassing Nigeria, I Didn't Do It Intentionally''-beverly Osu by bloglover(m): 10:17pm On Aug 30, 2013
Beverly, I forgive u but dont do it next time
Re: ''i’m Sorry For Embarrassing Nigeria, I Didn't Do It Intentionally''-beverly Osu by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 30, 2013
bloglover: Beverly, I forgive u but dont do it next time
Ok Jesus! smiley
Re: ''i’m Sorry For Embarrassing Nigeria, I Didn't Do It Intentionally''-beverly Osu by goldenvicky(f): 11:43pm On Aug 30, 2013
Nigerians shuld plss free dis gal,wy re sum pple takin her matter too personal.let dem stop makin d poor gal feel bad,Abeg its a free world o
Re: ''i’m Sorry For Embarrassing Nigeria, I Didn't Do It Intentionally''-beverly Osu by homesteady(m): 11:56pm On Aug 30, 2013
BTW, has she accepted afrocandy's request? gringrin
Re: ''i’m Sorry For Embarrassing Nigeria, I Didn't Do It Intentionally''-beverly Osu by Popowaa: 1:00am On Aug 31, 2013
End time tinz grin

Re: ''i’m Sorry For Embarrassing Nigeria, I Didn't Do It Intentionally''-beverly Osu by flolancracker: 1:27am On Aug 31, 2013
Why apologise to those hypocrites?!
Re: ''i’m Sorry For Embarrassing Nigeria, I Didn't Do It Intentionally''-beverly Osu by Airforce1(m): 4:50am On Aug 31, 2013
Apology accepted kiss kiss

Bless!!
Re: ''i’m Sorry For Embarrassing Nigeria, I Didn't Do It Intentionally''-beverly Osu by Danhumprey: 5:55am On Aug 31, 2013
Popowaa: End time tinz grin
Lol......sweetie,you don join the 'end time' crew,abi? cheesy
Re: ''i’m Sorry For Embarrassing Nigeria, I Didn't Do It Intentionally''-beverly Osu by Danhumprey: 5:56am On Aug 31, 2013
If this topic make front page,I would pay a visit to Angelo. angry
Re: ''i’m Sorry For Embarrassing Nigeria, I Didn't Do It Intentionally''-beverly Osu by 3ace(m): 6:24am On Aug 31, 2013
Why apologize? For what na? Omo yi o ti ele rara. Shebi na u get ya bodi. You knew what you were doing and you did it thinking it will get you the winning prize. I trust Cossy; if una lik, mak una talk from now till tomorrow, she no send una. Better luck next time girl.
Re: ''i’m Sorry For Embarrassing Nigeria, I Didn't Do It Intentionally''-beverly Osu by Popowaa: 6:34am On Aug 31, 2013
Danhumprey: Lol......sweetie,you don join the 'end time' crew,abi? cheesy
Re: ''i’m Sorry For Embarrassing Nigeria, I Didn't Do It Intentionally''-beverly Osu by Lovebond34(m): 6:54am On Aug 31, 2013
Why z she appologisin nw?! Tot she was enjoyin it
Re: ''i’m Sorry For Embarrassing Nigeria, I Didn't Do It Intentionally''-beverly Osu by adewasco2k(m): 7:15am On Aug 31, 2013
Enough of this Beverly
Re: ''i’m Sorry For Embarrassing Nigeria, I Didn't Do It Intentionally''-beverly Osu by angelTI(f): 7:58am On Aug 31, 2013
Danhumprey: If this topic make front page,I would pay a visit to Angelo. angry

Pay a visit to Angelo for what? Ur share of the goodies? I dont think he is bisexual o
Re: ''i’m Sorry For Embarrassing Nigeria, I Didn't Do It Intentionally''-beverly Osu by ZN2: 8:23am On Aug 31, 2013
B.itch Please! angry angry angry

Nigeria got a thousand problems and your flat black azz ain't one!

Re: ''i’m Sorry For Embarrassing Nigeria, I Didn't Do It Intentionally''-beverly Osu by Xaviers(m): 8:48am On Aug 31, 2013
~ZN~:

Buhahahaha!! Dude dats too horrible to say...
Re: ''i’m Sorry For Embarrassing Nigeria, I Didn't Do It Intentionally''-beverly Osu by Danhumprey: 8:48am On Aug 31, 2013
angel TI:

Pay a visit to Angelo for what? Ur share of the goodies? I dont think he is bisexual o
Neither am I bisexual. I ain't gay! angry I hate gays! angry

I wanna go plead with him to come back and continue what he and Bev started . That's all.
Re: ''i’m Sorry For Embarrassing Nigeria, I Didn't Do It Intentionally''-beverly Osu by Danhumprey: 8:50am On Aug 31, 2013
~ZN~:

LMAO.......her drooping bosoms ain't one part of our problems,sef.
Re: ''i’m Sorry For Embarrassing Nigeria, I Didn't Do It Intentionally''-beverly Osu by Danhumprey: 8:59am On Aug 31, 2013
Popowaa: grin
Check your mailbox.
Re: ''i’m Sorry For Embarrassing Nigeria, I Didn't Do It Intentionally''-beverly Osu by Popowaa: 9:11am On Aug 31, 2013
Check urs
Danhumprey: Check your mailbox.
Re: ''i’m Sorry For Embarrassing Nigeria, I Didn't Do It Intentionally''-beverly Osu by angelTI(f): 10:10am On Aug 31, 2013
Danhumprey: Neither am I bisexual. I ain't gay! angry I hate gays! angry

I wanna go plead with him to come back and continue what he and Bev started . That's all.

ok bro. Do you think Angelo feels something for this girl? I very much doubt it!
Re: ''i’m Sorry For Embarrassing Nigeria, I Didn't Do It Intentionally''-beverly Osu by bloglover(m): 10:51am On Aug 31, 2013
angel TI:

ok bro. Do you think Angelo feels something for this girl? I very much doubt it!
and how can u be sure, have u 4goten dat they had d guts 2 f**k in d bathtub?
Re: ''i’m Sorry For Embarrassing Nigeria, I Didn't Do It Intentionally''-beverly Osu by mrking3(m): 11:18am On Aug 31, 2013
You owe that apology to your parents and family! Not Nigerians!!! ... Like someone on this thread said! We have meriads of problems besetting us as a Nation! So your appology is inconsequential! .. I wonder how you gonna erase †ђξ bad impression you created for yourself! Obviously! Your soft p0 rn with Angelo has been added to most P0 rn sites! Lols. ...
Re: ''i’m Sorry For Embarrassing Nigeria, I Didn't Do It Intentionally''-beverly Osu by Mynd44: 11:30am On Aug 31, 2013
bloglover:
and how can u be sure, have u 4goten dat they had d guts 2 f**k in d bathtub?
Do you care about all the girls you slept with?
Re: ''i’m Sorry For Embarrassing Nigeria, I Didn't Do It Intentionally''-beverly Osu by bloglover(m): 12:46pm On Aug 31, 2013
Mynd_44:
Do you care about all the girls you slept with?
As far as d girl no be ashi 4 club, I do care abt d gals I sleep with
Re: ''i’m Sorry For Embarrassing Nigeria, I Didn't Do It Intentionally''-beverly Osu by Mynd44: 1:10pm On Aug 31, 2013
bloglover:
As far as d girl no be ashi 4 club, I do care abt d gals I sleep with
And what if he saw her as that?
Re: ''i’m Sorry For Embarrassing Nigeria, I Didn't Do It Intentionally''-beverly Osu by EsosaDiva(f): 2:22pm On Aug 31, 2013
bloglover: Beverly, I forgive u but dont do it next time
Yes daddy tongue

Check Out Beyonce's Halloween Costume / PHOTOS : Miley May Go To Jail For Whipping Her ‘b*tt’ With Mexican Flag / Kim Kardashian Ditches $1.25m Engagement Ring For Multi-ring Tribute To Daughter