Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Free SHL, Dragnet, GRE Etc - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Free SHL, Dragnet, GRE Etc (12666 Views)

GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) / ARE YOU A JOB-SEEKING GRADUATE? DOWNLOAD “SHL QUESTIONS PDF-CATEGORY A” @ ₦0.00 / Pwc/shl TESTS-4 Techniques Used By Top Scorers On Aptitude Tests (PREP MATERIAL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free SHL, Dragnet, GRE Etc by Maisuya1: 11:56pm On Aug 30, 2013
This section is a shadow of it self now I remember when most threads here were real time information threads by real professionals, I now work in d oil and gas industry. I remember starting a thread a day before my interview on likely questions, and the response I got was very helpfull to my success.

Anyway here is the link for those scavenging for jobs I hope it helps. Try to download the materials so that you can help others with it in future incase d site is taking down

https://docs.google.com/folderview?pli=1&docId=1XatBqaIeO5_s1vmusV-ERDtlGJvrFmgzE5bmkrpfvJw&id=0B0yzj9CzdmY-cFB6bVVUeGlVZGc

Don't hesitate to drop a line here if u get the materials.

8 Likes

Re: Free SHL, Dragnet, GRE Etc by chessguru1(m): 12:57pm On Aug 31, 2013
Don't know where you come from bro, but God bless up and the people all you do for this!!!
Sooooo grateful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free SHL, Dragnet, GRE Etc by izufrank: 1:37pm On Aug 31, 2013
Thats nice of you, some us do not even know the meaning of shl.
Re: Free SHL, Dragnet, GRE Etc by FirstPrinciple(m): 1:51pm On Aug 31, 2013
Re: Free SHL, Dragnet, GRE Etc by deturla: 4:18pm On Aug 31, 2013
God bless yu man...really appreciate
Re: Free SHL, Dragnet, GRE Etc by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 31, 2013
God bless you jare. Thanks a bunch!
wink smiley
Re: Free SHL, Dragnet, GRE Etc by chessguru1(m): 7:59pm On Aug 31, 2013
Deturia I see u
Re: Free SHL, Dragnet, GRE Etc by Candyrain(m): 8:31pm On Aug 31, 2013
Thank you very much big bro.
Re: Free SHL, Dragnet, GRE Etc by DMainMan: 9:54pm On Aug 31, 2013
I am giving out free Dragnet GSE question. Go to my thread to have it:

https://www.nairaland.com/1410506/free-dragnet-gse-past-question/14
Re: Free SHL, Dragnet, GRE Etc by elektra(f): 4:37pm On Sep 01, 2013
I do not know how to thank you OP. May God bless you greatly.
Re: Free SHL, Dragnet, GRE Etc by blazerMaks: 5:49pm On Sep 01, 2013
@ poster, what should someone to prepare for Chevron test. Dragnet or shl. If Dragnet what are the questions like ? How many segments?I believe you should more knowledge and expertise than some of us newbies here .
Thanks
Re: Free SHL, Dragnet, GRE Etc by skcalbk: 5:49pm On Sep 01, 2013
Thank you very much OP
Re: Free SHL, Dragnet, GRE Etc by blazerMaks: 5:54pm On Sep 01, 2013
The Dragnet's questions ain't opening . Is it just me or is there some else? I've been clicking but it just loads and brings out nothing.
Can anyone help?
Re: Free SHL, Dragnet, GRE Etc by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 14, 2013
blazerMaks: The Dragnet's questions ain't opening . Is it just me or is there some else? I've been clicking but it just loads and brings out nothing.
Can anyone help?
same issue here..no link to download..just keeps opening d same page..someone pls help out
Re: Free SHL, Dragnet, GRE Etc by Gsilk(f): 6:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
Thank you. God bless you
Re: Free SHL, Dragnet, GRE Etc by engrflames: 7:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
Re: Free SHL, Dragnet, GRE Etc by woodfrank(m): 11:34am On Feb 05, 2015
OP, please email me bonipinsaiye@gmail.com I nid ur assistance urgently.... thanks
Re: Free SHL, Dragnet, GRE Etc by enet1(m): 1:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
Good Afternoon to all of you,Pls is there any one who has any KPMG material with him/her or is there any one who knows the format KPMG normally use in setting their questions, is it gmat,gre, shl, serville test based or which one? Pls i need an urgent answer to this question, pls send me the materials, my mail is tayowumi@yahoo.com. Also is the essay writing the same day as the day of the aptitude test or on a different day? I have a test to write with KPMG next wk thursday .God bless you all
Re: Free SHL, Dragnet, GRE Etc by adetope22(m): 2:03pm On Feb 06, 2015
adetope22@gmail.com.. pls I need full dragnet past questions nd ans
Re: Free SHL, Dragnet, GRE Etc by Estorico: 3:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
@ op please kindly send all to me sammloy@yahoo.com Please. Thanks
Re: Free SHL, Dragnet, GRE Etc by tolaly(f): 4:52pm On Feb 06, 2015
enet1:
Good Afternoon to all of you,Pls is there any one who has any KPMG material with him/her or is there any one who knows the format KPMG normally use in setting their questions, is it gmat,gre, shl, serville test based or which one? Pls i need an urgent answer to this question, pls send me the materials, my mail is tayowumi@yahoo.com. Also is the essay writing the same day as the day of the aptitude test or on a different day? I have a test to write with KPMG next wk thursday .God bless you all
If you pass the aptitude test, you will write the essay immediately why those that failed will be asked to leave. All the best.
Re: Free SHL, Dragnet, GRE Etc by dessytutu2: 5:35pm On Feb 06, 2015
@ maisuya. please can u help me forward dos shl,gre past questions to my mail desmond_dvu@yahoo.com
Re: Free SHL, Dragnet, GRE Etc by soulhighman(m): 6:14pm On Feb 06, 2015
vivichocs:
same issue here..no link to download..just keeps opening d same page..someone pls help out
Same here man.
Re: Free SHL, Dragnet, GRE Etc by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
adetope22:
adetope22@gmail.com.. pls I need full dragnet past questions nd aplsns
pls.....i nid dragnet questin.....thnks....tijaniyanj@gmail.com
Re: Free SHL, Dragnet, GRE Etc by odrims: 1:48pm On Jan 11, 2016
Pls anyone with KPMG past question -holuphmmie27@yahoo.com
Re: Free SHL, Dragnet, GRE Etc by deehor: 4:09pm On Feb 28, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] plss anyone with SHL pass question should pls forward to my mail. adeseg2006@gmail.com God bless
Re: Free SHL, Dragnet, GRE Etc by marcodene2m: 11:08pm On Dec 21, 2016
Pls in the name of God, someone should forward shl to me adeneyeboluwatifenisola@gmail.com
Re: Free SHL, Dragnet, GRE Etc by Clemexy20(m): 9:11am On Jul 15, 2017
pls anyone wit shl past questions should me out o i beg clement.yak@gmail.com
Re: Free SHL, Dragnet, GRE Etc by YoungDenzel(m): 5:45pm On Jun 05, 2018
God bless you
Re: Free SHL, Dragnet, GRE Etc by Obeflacko(m): 1:42pm On Jul 09, 2019
pls i am in need of schlumberger past questions,please any one assist me henrytudor@protonmail.com
Re: Free SHL, Dragnet, GRE Etc by annyplenty(m): 5:23pm On Sep 20, 2019
Maisuya1:
This section is a shadow of it self now I remember when most threads here were real time information threads by real professionals, I now work in d oil and gas industry. I remember starting a thread a day before my interview on likely questions, and the response I got was very helpfull to my success.

Anyway here is the link for those scavenging for jobs I hope it helps. Try to download the materials so that you can help others with it in future incase d site is taking down

https://docs.google.com/folderview?pli=1&docId=1XatBqaIeO5_s1vmusV-ERDtlGJvrFmgzE5bmkrpfvJw&id=0B0yzj9CzdmY-cFB6bVVUeGlVZGc

Don't hesitate to drop a line here if u get the materials.

Thank you for the materials. God bless you in Jesus name.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get A Copy Of This CV / Find A Job Or Start A Business, Which Is Better? / Ndic Recruitment Test!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.