Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

"forgive Them, Father, For They Know Not What They Do!" - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / "forgive Them, Father, For They Know Not What They Do!" (4709 Views)

Meet Sebabi.. uganda's ugliest man is a father for the eight time / Forgive Me Father For I Hav Sinned / Girls Think They Know Everything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"forgive Them, Father, For They Know Not What They Do!" by nightnurse(f): 10:34am On Jun 13, 2008
Two nuns are walking down an alley when two guys jump out of the dark. They start raping the nuns and the first nun says, "Forgive them, Father, for they know not what they do!" The second one says, "This one does!"
Re: "forgive Them, Father, For They Know Not What They Do!" by nightnurse(f): 10:58am On Jun 13, 2008
A woman goes into the local newspaper office to see that the obituary
for her recently deceased husband is published. After the editor
informs her that the fee for the obituary is 50 cents a word, she
pauses, reflects and then says, "Well, then, let it read 'Fred Brown
died'."

Confounded at the woman's thrift, the editor stammers that there is a
7-word minimum for all obituaries. The woman pauses again, counts on
her fingers and replies, "In that case, 'Fred Brown died: 1983 Pick-up
for sale'."
Re: "forgive Them, Father, For They Know Not What They Do!" by holythug(m): 11:04am On Jun 13, 2008
d sexy nurse grin
Re: "forgive Them, Father, For They Know Not What They Do!" by nightnurse(f): 11:12am On Jun 13, 2008
What does pizza delivery man and
a gynaecologist have in common?

Both can smell it but can't eat it
Re: "forgive Them, Father, For They Know Not What They Do!" by nightnurse(f): 11:14am On Jun 13, 2008
holythug:

d sexy nurse grin
the redy holythug, how far na?
Re: "forgive Them, Father, For They Know Not What They Do!" by holythug(m): 11:17am On Jun 13, 2008
am ok o. . .missed u

& am sure u missed d red thang, cos if i was ur guy ll buy u a red thong for val. . .hehehe
Re: "forgive Them, Father, For They Know Not What They Do!" by nightnurse(f): 11:28am On Jun 13, 2008
theres room for suscription oo tongue
Re: "forgive Them, Father, For They Know Not What They Do!" by krama(m): 12:03pm On Jun 13, 2008
Some are nice
Re: "forgive Them, Father, For They Know Not What They Do!" by olulu(m): 3:15pm On Jun 13, 2008
cool one nighty

been on duty lately

grin grin grin grin

abi u bin get belly?

grin grin
Re: "forgive Them, Father, For They Know Not What They Do!" by Kposh(m): 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2008
@Nightnurse, i got a lil prob, i kinda ova weeded u tink i'll gat an appointment then we can go, gimmie a cure
Re: "forgive Them, Father, For They Know Not What They Do!" by Jeovy(m): 4:38pm On Jun 13, 2008
See ur life Kposh

Nice jokes grin
Re: "forgive Them, Father, For They Know Not What They Do!" by nightnurse(f): 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2008
grin grin grin wasn't on duty, was writing WAEC & NECO exams grin grin grin
Re: "forgive Them, Father, For They Know Not What They Do!" by tufe(m): 5:16pm On Jun 13, 2008
where did u go to since young lady. my bedroom has been longing for you. cheesy
Re: "forgive Them, Father, For They Know Not What They Do!" by nightnurse(f): 4:09pm On Jun 14, 2008
u no well tufia
Re: "forgive Them, Father, For They Know Not What They Do!" by ituen(m): 5:31pm On Jun 14, 2008
Chai,

tufe:

where did u go to since young lady. my bedroom has been longing for you. cheesy

holythug:

am ok o. . .missed u

& am sure u missed d red thang, because if i was your guy ll buy u a red thong for val. . .hehehe

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

See wetin my own men dey do? For my back or front, una get mind to razzle my wife
Re: "forgive Them, Father, For They Know Not What They Do!" by Kposh(m): 6:28pm On Jun 14, 2008
Jeovy:

See your life Kposh

Nice jokes grin

wats d prob Jeovy, am just tryin to get an appointment is it a sin?

nightnurse:

grin grin grin wasn't on duty, was writing WAEC & NECO exams grin grin grin

wish u luck my cute nurse, but will i get the appointment
Re: "forgive Them, Father, For They Know Not What They Do!" by ituen(m): 6:33pm On Jun 14, 2008
Chai

see newbies sef dey razzle my wife. I DON DIE!! angry angry angry angry
Re: "forgive Them, Father, For They Know Not What They Do!" by Jeovy(m): 8:13pm On Jun 14, 2008
ituen:

Chai

Winner takes all,is a free world
Re: "forgive Them, Father, For They Know Not What They Do!" by CrazyMan(m): 8:37pm On Jun 14, 2008
*Sighs*
Re: "forgive Them, Father, For They Know Not What They Do!" by popsonj(m): 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2008
hmmn!!!!!!!!!
Re: "forgive Them, Father, For They Know Not What They Do!" by ituen(m): 2:29am On Jun 15, 2008
Jeovy:

Winner takes all,is a free world

Guy, i go fix MAGUN for my wife
Re: "forgive Them, Father, For They Know Not What They Do!" by saucekid(m): 5:33pm On Jun 15, 2008
do am fast ooo
all of this newbies get red eyes and dem blood dey boil
Re: "forgive Them, Father, For They Know Not What They Do!" by clemcykul(f): 9:10am On Jun 16, 2008
their blood dey boil wit rat poison
Re: "forgive Them, Father, For They Know Not What They Do!" by folly69(m): 9:19am On Jun 16, 2008
hmmmmn ituen just yesterday morning a man died of magun around pen-cinema u sure say no b u put am dere?
Re: "forgive Them, Father, For They Know Not What They Do!" by clemcykul(f): 10:17am On Jun 16, 2008
dont mind the babalawo
Re: "forgive Them, Father, For They Know Not What They Do!" by Jeovy(m): 3:53pm On Jun 17, 2008
ituen:

Guy, i go fix MAGUN for my wife

U don scare the guy away.
Re: "forgive Them, Father, For They Know Not What They Do!" by Kposh(m): 1:11pm On Jun 18, 2008
ituen:

Chai

no ones gon hurt ur wyf, just gon whisk away wit her. nd 'bout the magun stuff, i got the anti-magun cure. grin
Re: "forgive Them, Father, For They Know Not What They Do!" by kayowalemi(m): 1:57pm On Jun 18, 2008
Maguned wivies are my favourites. Put the magun in double portion sef. I have been doing that since ten years ago and no magun work 4 my body

The rest in the house wey want magun proof call me now on my phone.
Re: "forgive Them, Father, For They Know Not What They Do!" by studio43(m): 2:32pm On Jun 18, 2008
magun ke? lipsrsealed
Re: "forgive Them, Father, For They Know Not What They Do!" by segunpc(m): 2:56pm On Jun 18, 2008
@ jokes

tight. she kukuma use the remaining space ad her pick-up, lol.
Re: "forgive Them, Father, For They Know Not What They Do!" by kayowalemi(m): 3:05pm On Jun 18, 2008
@poster
na opportunity to feel lik a woman grin
Re: "forgive Them, Father, For They Know Not What They Do!" by studio43(m): 3:08pm On Jun 18, 2008
@kayo,

i like your native style o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Adventure Of Akpos" / Do You Like Stand Up Comedy? / I Swear This Pictures Are Not Photoshopped.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.