Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:22 AM

I’m Sorry For Embarrassing Nigerians - Beverly - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / I’m Sorry For Embarrassing Nigerians - Beverly (674 Views)

Melvin & Beverly Evicted As Namibia’s Dilish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase / Beverly & Angelo Say They Never Had Sex / #bbathechase: Angelo Is Only Using Beverly Osu For Sex – SA Fiancée (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Sorry For Embarrassing Nigerians - Beverly by Frabidel(f): 8:06am On Aug 31, 2013
I think this is cool really of her to tell the bitter truth. On Thursday, at Protea Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos, Beverly Osu and Melvin Oduah were presented to the media after a welcome back home.
The two ex-housemates told the media their personal experiences in the Big Brother House. And here's what Beverly said:
In BBA House, the experience was awesome. Though it was challenging, God really saw me through. It is something everybody should look forward to participating in.
I don't believe I was cheated during the grand finale. Housemates from West Africa were not only united but, we dominated the House. Whoever won the show really deserved to win. For me and Melvin, having made it to the finals, we are equally winners in our own rights. At least, we brought something home to show for our efforts.
Having sex with South Africa's Angelo!
I did not have sex in the House. I had a relationship with Angelo Collins but we did not have sex. I loved him and I still love him. I am a blunt person and very real. People that knew mebefore BBA know that I don't pretend to be who I am. If it happens, you fall in love, you can't fake it. I did not have sex with Angelo.
I was under the bathtube, but we never had sex.Maybe, the camera made it look so. Everybody gets naked to have their bath, so I don't think it is wrong for me to be naked when I have my bath too. There was no way. I couldn't be different because I went for a reality show. So,I should not be judged by what people saw during the show since I didn't intentionally bring out.....
Continue to read at
http://www.frabidel.com/2013/08/im-sorry-for-embarrassing-nigerians.html
Re: I’m Sorry For Embarrassing Nigerians - Beverly by mannobi(m): 8:53am On Aug 31, 2013
So that stuff really never hapened
Re: I’m Sorry For Embarrassing Nigerians - Beverly by yunglykmine(m): 10:21am On Aug 31, 2013
Which Nigerians..? Nigerians aren't embarrassed, you only embarrassed yourself & your family.
Re: I’m Sorry For Embarrassing Nigerians - Beverly by Rawpidgin(m): 11:39am On Aug 31, 2013
Na the person wen ask her the quedtion i blame, so u expect her to be like " yeah, i banged angelo colllins in the bba house & i enjoyed it"?
SAY WHAT!!!!!!!!!
Re: I’m Sorry For Embarrassing Nigerians - Beverly by gluv01(f): 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2013
Embarrassing Nigerians or embarrassing her black asss? No apology can change the image of her nude self already stapled to the minds of people. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Skelewu Dance Goes Presidential / Want To Get Free Recharge Cards Of Any Network Weekly? / Kellan Lutz Calls Miley Cyrus “a Cool, Secure Woman”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.