Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,164 members, 7,957,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:09 AM

Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour (19054 Views)

Airline Passenger Finds Lizard In Her Food (Photo) / Zuma Rock: Residents Panic Over Mysterious Explosion / Aero Flight Fire Alarm As Panic Passengers On Board Try To Disembark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour by Kslib(m): 12:58pm On Aug 31, 2013
Gboliwe: Lol. Men of little faith.

Reminds me of an incident sometime ago. I was travelling to Umuahia from Awka. We were just about leaving when one man shouted from behind 'noooo! It can't happen! Blood of Jesus! and things like that. The next thing he did was to tell us he is seeing blood on the way. Lol. Come and see people diembarking and asking for refund. I said a short prayer and didnt get any negative feedback. The driver insisted on travelling, the transport coy refused refunding their money or changing the bus. We were only 4 that went with the driver to Umuahia and it was one smooth ride
Lmao!!
I just learnt a trick i'll be using to enter a bus when its full and i missed a seat..
Me self go carry my bible,shout wetin the man shout...lol
All izz well!

2 Likes

Re: Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour by crowntoro(f): 12:58pm On Aug 31, 2013

Reminds me of an incident sometime ago. I was travelling to Umuahia from Awka. We were just about leaving when one man shouted from behind 'noooo! It can't happen! Blood of Jesus! and things like that. The next thing he did was to tell us he is seeing blood on the way. Lol. Come and see people diembarking and asking for refund. I said a short prayer and didnt get any negative feedback. The driver insisted on travelling, the transport coy refused refunding their money or changing the bus. We were only 4 that went with the driver to Umuahia and it was one smooth ride
sincerely, u jst made my day..... Cant stoplaffin bt seriously, guy u get mind ooh
Re: Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour by otokx(m): 1:00pm On Aug 31, 2013
@Gboliwe

You are blessed.
Re: Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour by Gudintent: 1:01pm On Aug 31, 2013
Since when did passengers have the authority to order the pilot of a plane to abort a flight

No b d pilot be the captain?
Re: Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 31, 2013
For naija na!
Re: Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour by Tej45(m): 1:08pm On Aug 31, 2013
I believe she just finished watching final destination

2 Likes

Re: Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour by dokunbam(m): 1:14pm On Aug 31, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i cant stop laughing
what!
O LORD HAVE MERCY
Re: Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 31, 2013

4ur mind evrybodi jus dey quote yuh...kudoss.... but u get mind sha ooo

onli 2tyms wen bird fly pas front of our bus..pipo dun dey shout BAD-OMEN...mehnnn c praya dat day

i FEAR dye ooo...life is gud
Re: Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 31, 2013
End time tins grin
Re: Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour by Novice1(m): 1:20pm On Aug 31, 2013
victorv12: We need a lot of psychiatric institution in Nigeria. The percentage of people that are insane in our country is highly enormous. Most of the people that we see on a daily that we think that are sane are mentally sick.

thats not to talk of the incessant brainwashing by lots of self-appointed "men of god"

1 Like

Re: Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour by gunners160(m): 1:22pm On Aug 31, 2013
Mi i hv Prayed 4 nigeria Fasted 4 nigeria wept 4 nigeria currently i am just watchin nigeria as a Film.now in lag people r deported Rivers state is boilin,ASUU is strikin, Governors r fumnin, Phcn is holdin, bokoharam is bombin, Netwrk is blowin, evil is boomin, Poverty is roamin, nd Mases r weepin.i hv no security in my country yet we snd troops 2 anoda man's land 4 peace keepin.so many dams but yet we r cryin 4 water.I am tired of watching Nigeria SEASON 1

1 Like

Re: Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour by Airforce1(m): 1:34pm On Aug 31, 2013
That woman must be a Nairalander no doubt
Re: Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour by bizfirst: 1:37pm On Aug 31, 2013
Naija...I love my country die!
Re: Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour by Mzdemmie(f): 1:42pm On Aug 31, 2013
Especially when there's a bad weather with aero you must definately be scared
gboss4sure: Chai, She is a first time traveler especially when traveling with Aero and listening to the sound of the engine it sounds like the pilot its struggling to start the engine and the engine is half starting. Why fear no go catch am
Re: Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 31, 2013
victorv12: We need a lot of psychiatric institution in Nigeria. The percentage of people that are insane in our country is highly enormous. Most of the people that we see on a daily that we think that are sane are mentally sick.

Starting from you abi? grin
Re: Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour by Breezy90(m): 1:43pm On Aug 31, 2013
wetin man no go hear for niaja
Re: Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour by Mzdemmie(f): 1:45pm On Aug 31, 2013
Premonition tinz
Tej45: I believe she just finished watching final destination
Re: Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour by royale442(m): 1:47pm On Aug 31, 2013
Who knows what might have happened if she hadn't delayed the flight for 2 hours.

4 Likes

Re: Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 31, 2013
bright007: i was on that flight...oh jeez!, you need to see the way the lady was meandering aimlessly admist shouting on top of her voice.
if not for the fact that i had an important function to attend ehhh... i for no go again.

Really, i was in that flight too. Were you the one who wore one skimpy dress and sat in my front farting continously and be killing me with smell behind? Am sure you ate beans b4 u boarded that flight. Dont try dat next time or else, i'll expose u! grin

1 Like

Re: Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour by royale442(m): 1:49pm On Aug 31, 2013
Kslib:
Lmao!!
I just learnt a trick i'll be using to enter a bus when its full and i missed a seat..
Me self go carry my bible,shout wetin the man shout...lol
All izz well!
And who told you that the driver will you to go with him? I pity you.
Re: Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour by adaptor4all: 1:52pm On Aug 31, 2013
Nobody wan die,but we wan go heaven

We don't need memory cards,only Jesus can save.

2 Likes

Re: Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour by boss1310(m): 2:02pm On Aug 31, 2013
thats one of the easiest ways to become a celebrity in nigeria.she thought her pictures will be everywhere by now like the boy of last week
Re: Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour by Yourbest(m): 2:07pm On Aug 31, 2013
I was even on that flight yesterday, Don't know what the lady issue was tho,initially we All thought she was mad when she was speaking that language but then she changed to English,I mean poolished well spoken English that's when we got scared and asked the cabin crew to stop d pilot from taking off...all I could pick from what she said is 'what I can see you all Don't see it' and initially she refused to identify her luggage before boarding
Re: Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour by Jccy(f): 2:09pm On Aug 31, 2013
Nak plate 4 her head"last 2 coment
Re: Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour by badmeat(m): 2:11pm On Aug 31, 2013
Re: Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 31, 2013
I remember my first time, I felt like screaming that I don't want to go again.but cos of one find babe wey sit down near I lied to her that I've been flying since I was 5years old.
Re: Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 31, 2013
bright007: i was on that flight...oh jeez!, you need to see the way the lady was meandering aimlessly admist shouting on top of her voice.
if not for the fact that i had an important function to attend ehhh...
i for no go again.
madam, mk i drop here abeg. shocked
Re: Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 31, 2013
gunners160: Mi i hv Prayed 4 nigeria Fasted 4 nigeria wept 4 nigeria currently i am just watchin nigeria as a Film.now in lag people r deported Rivers state is boilin,ASUU is strikin, Governors r fumnin, Phcn is holdin, bokoharam is bombin, Netwrk is blowin, evil is boomin, Poverty is roamin, nd Mases r weepin.i hv no security in my country yet we snd troops 2 anoda man's land 4 peace keepin.so many dams but yet we r cryin 4 water.I am tired of watching Nigeria SEASON 1
so if them give you dam water you go drink.
Re: Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 31, 2013
Mz_demmie: Especially when there's a bad weather with aero you must definately be scared

Lol, that one be say u go die before the plane lands, The plane will be doing like the weather is throwing it up and down you will see people praying, when the flight finally lands the landing will shake your whole body. People are scared of flying in Nigeria even if there is Good weather, one day i was flying from owerri to Lagos with aero and 2 men caught my attention immediately the plane was about to set off one of them brought out a chaplet and was praying the other one seems like a pastor brought out his bible and was reading and his lips moving at instances i knew he was praying, the funnier part of it was that the prayer lasted till we reached Lagos, immediately the plan landed the pastor shouted praise God while the chaplet man raised his hands up and waved it, people started laughing.

1 Like

Re: Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour by olumuyiolaoluwa: 2:20pm On Aug 31, 2013
NA BY FORCE TO FOLLOW FLIGHT, SHE FOR LEG AM.
Re: Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour by JOYCEOUS(f): 2:20pm On Aug 31, 2013
Mek una nor mind am, she sef want scholarship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Petrol Tanker Loses Control In Onitsha (Photos) / South Africa / Unidentified Man Killed After Being Knocked Down By Car In Rivers State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.