Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

The Ibo Man 2! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Ibo Man 2! (1371 Views)

Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) / Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend / Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ibo Man 2! by candyA(f): 3:38am On Jun 01, 2006
A Nigerian business tycoon was at a social gathering where other monguls and wealthy men were present.

The Ibo businessman looked for all ways to oppress the other rich men who were present at the gathering. Just for that foolish reason, he sent for his driver and had this conversation with him:

"Driver, go to my house, not the green one, the red one. Not the red one in Ikoyi, the red one in Victoria Island. Not the one in Adeola Odeku, the one on Etim Iyang Crescent. Not No 22, but No 11.

It is a black gate you will see, fling it open.

You will see a green Honda Civic. Perpendicularly, adjacently opposite to the Civic is a blue Toyota Carina E. It is not that one. Trigonometrically, geometrically, hypotenously 90 degrees to the 306 is a Mazda 929.

It is not that one.

The Mazda is very close to a regular Benz, the regular Benz is behind a 406, the 406 is beside Volvo S40 which is in front of a Honda Accord blocking a Toyota RAV4 opposite a Honda CRV. That makes a crescent to the Prado Jeep.

On getting to the Prado Jeep, make a diagonal sharp turn to the left extreme right top corner, on your way to where I parked the M-Class, very close to the E-Class in front of the Beast at the back of the swimming pool is a lovely S. Type Jaguar.

Don't touch the bonnet. Go to the boot, fling it open.

You will see red, white and blue briefcases. The red one contains dollars, 10 million dollars. Don't touch it. The blue contains pounds, 8 million pounds. Don't touch it. The white one contains Naira, 500s, 200s, 100s, 50s, 20s, 10s denominations. I arranged them in hierarchical order. 500 Nairas in first layer, 200 Nairas in second, 100 Nairas 3rd layer, 50 Nairas 4th layer, 20 Nairas 5th and 10 Nairas top floor.

Take one 10 Naira. Go and use it to buy pure water, and don't forget to bring my change!"
Re: The Ibo Man 2! by datdude1: 3:54am On Jun 01, 2006
undecided[sup][/sup]
Re: The Ibo Man 2! by spikelord(m): 8:33am On Jun 01, 2006
angry angry Re cycled angry angry angry angry
Re: The Ibo Man 2! by lovelyS(m): 8:48am On Jun 01, 2006
@candy A
MONEY MAN, . .Funny thou.

[b]Immediately after the rainy season in Nigeria, President Jerry Rawlings of Ghana made the first of a series of visits to Nigeria in order to hold talks with General Sani Abacha[/color][color=#990000]. Their talks would take place over the next 9 months as they would seek to develop a micro enterprise system among small businessmen from both countries as well as enter into a free trade agreement with the two neighboring countries.

Upon arrival at the airport, Jerry Rawlings and his entourage of 25 were greeted by Abacha and his entourage of 50. There, they exchanged pleasantries and immediately drove off in Abacha's Limousine.

They were not five minutes out of the airport when Jerry Rawlings spotted a man urinating at the side of the road. Five minutes had passed and Rawlings saw at least six more men relieving themselves at the side of the road.

Too his amazement, Rawlings then spotted a woman and her four children all urinating on the road.

It was at this point that Rawlings threw up his has in disgust. "Why is it that Nigerians are so dirty? Every place I look, I see someone urinating or taking a S_ _ _ on the street as if it were a toilet. Can't you maintain better control of your people?" said Rawlings.

"Shut up!" yelled Abacha. "You stop all of this self righteous rubbish immediately! Everywhere in Africa, this is the way of life. All Africans do this. And besides, you can not fool me for one minute and tell be your people are above this."

As silence came over them, Abacha made a mental note to himself, that on his next visit to Ghana he would point out how Ghanaians piss in the street.

Upon arrival with his delegation at the airport in Accra Ghana, Abacha[/color] made it his duty to point out the first urinator that he saw.

Jerry Rawlings was not yet finished asking how the [color=#990000]Abacha
family were doing, when no more than three minutes had passed since they departed the airport that Abacha so a man in a long white flowing robe urinating.

"Mr. President! Look. I thought you said your people don't piss on the streets?" said Abacha.

In a fit of rage, Rawlings ordered his driver to stop at once and apprehend this violator. When the man in the white robe was brought forth Abacha's eyes bulged from his face and he fainted.

The cause of such reaction was he recognized the roadside pisser in white was his (Abacha's) Minister of Housing and Development!!!!! [/b]

Haa Haa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Ibo Man 2! by spikelord(m): 9:00am On Jun 01, 2006
Igbayenko?

There is no new thang!
Re: The Ibo Man 2! by spikelord(m): 9:01am On Jun 01, 2006
Igbayenko?

There is no new thang!
Re: The Ibo Man 2! by GeeCee(m): 9:43am On Jul 24, 2009
Ibo
Re: The Ibo Man 2! by chibaby5(f): 12:23am On Jul 29, 2009
hhahahahahahahahahhahaha. . .igbo people sha grin grin still love em kiss kiss. . . nice one cool
Re: The Ibo Man 2! by mamagee3(f): 2:08am On Jul 29, 2009
Someone recycle this crap as soon as possible. angry
Re: The Ibo Man 2! by clemcykul(f): 10:27am On Jul 29, 2009
hehe
Re: The Ibo Man 2! by dani1luv: 10:28am On Jul 29, 2009
She she

(1) (Reply)

Difficult Qs And Intelligent As / Which Organ Is In Charge In Human Body? / Animals Are Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.