Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,810 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

9ice's Ex-wife Toni Payne Share Vacation Pictures In Dubai With Son Zion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice's Ex-wife Toni Payne Share Vacation Pictures In Dubai With Son Zion (3905 Views)

New Photos Of 9ice And Toni Payne's Son, Zion (photos) / Stephanie Okereke's Vacation Pictures In Europe / Pictures: 9ice Ex Wife, Toni Payne Having Fun With A Strange Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ice's Ex-wife Toni Payne Share Vacation Pictures In Dubai With Son Zion by topeorekoy(m): 9:04am On Aug 31, 2013
Toni Payne is 9ice ex-wife and Zion is the son they had together. They are currently in Dubai on vacation.

More pictures @

http://topeorekoya..com/2013/08/9ices-ex-wife-toni-payne-share-vacation.html

Re: 9ice's Ex-wife Toni Payne Share Vacation Pictures In Dubai With Son Zion by emmadejust(m): 9:13am On Aug 31, 2013
ooooops wat is seee or wat u saw here.d lady face is nt clear. tel us whether na d guy pay for the vocation,

make d boy import d carmel back home to his father
Re: 9ice's Ex-wife Toni Payne Share Vacation Pictures In Dubai With Son Zion by crystalballs: 11:05am On Aug 31, 2013
9ice dey miss ooo.
Re: 9ice's Ex-wife Toni Payne Share Vacation Pictures In Dubai With Son Zion by Austeenxx: 12:13pm On Aug 31, 2013
Okay. undecided
Re: 9ice's Ex-wife Toni Payne Share Vacation Pictures In Dubai With Son Zion by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 31, 2013
Awww... So cute!
Re: 9ice's Ex-wife Toni Payne Share Vacation Pictures In Dubai With Son Zion by ajasa4link: 2:58pm On Aug 31, 2013
the boy sure looks like 9ice
Re: 9ice's Ex-wife Toni Payne Share Vacation Pictures In Dubai With Son Zion by nerodenero: 2:59pm On Aug 31, 2013
crystalballs: 9ice dey miss ooo.
Are you sure?Did he complain to you?What makes you think he isn't have a nice time?gringrin
Re: 9ice's Ex-wife Toni Payne Share Vacation Pictures In Dubai With Son Zion by StellaBella(f): 3:18pm On Aug 31, 2013
Love Dubai.
Re: 9ice's Ex-wife Toni Payne Share Vacation Pictures In Dubai With Son Zion by Mynd44: 7:54pm On Aug 31, 2013
I have been meaning to ask for a long time....

Where is 9ice?
Re: 9ice's Ex-wife Toni Payne Share Vacation Pictures In Dubai With Son Zion by ajasa4link: 8:21pm On Aug 31, 2013
Mynd_44: I have been meaning to ask for a long time....

Where is 9ice?
he released a single recently now,it was even hyped in the section in which u are a moderator. tho the song was crap
Re: 9ice's Ex-wife Toni Payne Share Vacation Pictures In Dubai With Son Zion by Mynd44: 8:25pm On Aug 31, 2013
ajasa4link: he released a single recently now,it was even hyped in the section in which u are a moderator. tho the song was crap
I know and I was asking cos the song was crap and no one has seen or heard from him since
Re: 9ice's Ex-wife Toni Payne Share Vacation Pictures In Dubai With Son Zion by angelTI(f): 8:55pm On Aug 31, 2013
Gone are the days when 9ice was the 'gongo' of the music industry
Re: 9ice's Ex-wife Toni Payne Share Vacation Pictures In Dubai With Son Zion by Popowaa: 9:00pm On Aug 31, 2013

Where is 9ice?
busy writing song abt blackberry grin
Re: 9ice's Ex-wife Toni Payne Share Vacation Pictures In Dubai With Son Zion by Mynd44: 9:02pm On Aug 31, 2013
Popowaa: busy writing song abt blackberry grin
Lol
Re: 9ice's Ex-wife Toni Payne Share Vacation Pictures In Dubai With Son Zion by tellwisdom: 11:08pm On Aug 31, 2013

Where is 9ice?

You are a folish boi...Who you put for here wey you dey ask?? sad
Re: 9ice's Ex-wife Toni Payne Share Vacation Pictures In Dubai With Son Zion by Mynd44: 11:09pm On Aug 31, 2013
tellwisdom:

Go back to your cave

2 Likes

Re: 9ice's Ex-wife Toni Payne Share Vacation Pictures In Dubai With Son Zion by Popowaa: 11:23pm On Aug 31, 2013
tellwisdom:

u are too bitter u need Jesus
Re: 9ice's Ex-wife Toni Payne Share Vacation Pictures In Dubai With Son Zion by OCTAVO: 12:28am On Sep 01, 2013
I guess she's not famous, if she is, she wouldn't be called 9ce's ex-wife. She would rather be called by her name. She's still using 9ce to shine grin

(1) (Reply)

Gas Explosion At Richbam Filling Station Allegedly Owned By Olamide / Singer Tekno Spends Quality Time With Girlfriend In His Apartment( Photo ) / Many Faces Of Iyabo Ojo, How She Transformed From Black To White

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.