Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,817 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

New Photos Of 9ice And Toni Payne's Son, Zion (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Photos Of 9ice And Toni Payne's Son, Zion (photos) (5131 Views)

9ice And Toni Payne Finally Getting Back Together As She Flaunts Wedding Ring / New Photo Of 9ice And Baby Mama With Their Daughter / 9ice And Toni Payne Separate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Photos Of 9ice And Toni Payne's Son, Zion (photos) by Kaymisola(f): 11:01am On Oct 30, 2013
Even though his parents - 9ice and Toni Payne - are no longer together, Zion is having all the parental attention that he needs, having a fantastic childhood and the best part is, Zion is so handsome! Toni Payne calls him her "everything".
In 2010, showbiz personality/manager/spoken word artiste Toni Payne and hubby singer 9ice separated.
The "young man" sure loves sports!
See recent photos of handsome Zion http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/10/9ice-and-toni-paynes-son-zion-is-having.html

Re: New Photos Of 9ice And Toni Payne's Son, Zion (photos) by Kaymisola(f): 11:04am On Oct 30, 2013
zion

Re: New Photos Of 9ice And Toni Payne's Son, Zion (photos) by seankay(m): 11:07am On Oct 30, 2013
Cute boy.Omo Adigun Alapomeji
Re: New Photos Of 9ice And Toni Payne's Son, Zion (photos) by DJDOLA(m): 5:40pm On Oct 30, 2013
Some fool will soon come here and say d boy is illuminatin
Re: New Photos Of 9ice And Toni Payne's Son, Zion (photos) by angelTI(f): 5:46pm On Oct 30, 2013
I wish the parents would come together as one again
Re: New Photos Of 9ice And Toni Payne's Son, Zion (photos) by demelza: 5:50pm On Oct 30, 2013
angel TI: I wish the parents would come together as one again
I believe that chapter is already done and dusted.
Re: New Photos Of 9ice And Toni Payne's Son, Zion (photos) by IAMBREEZY: 7:41pm On Oct 30, 2013
Cute boy

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of 9ice And Toni Payne's Son, Zion (photos) by Airforce1(m): 8:24pm On Oct 30, 2013
Who is the real Biological father
Re: New Photos Of 9ice And Toni Payne's Son, Zion (photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 30, 2013
DJDOLA: Some fool will soon come here and say d boy is illuminatin

NP: Stromae - allor un danse. undecided
Re: New Photos Of 9ice And Toni Payne's Son, Zion (photos) by Ruq: 10:45pm On Oct 30, 2013
oooooooohhhhh who oz dem niggaz saying cute ? I didn't even see the kiddo's face, all I see is a kid in water googles and some kids here saying 'cute' arrrghhh! It.'s official cute is now a useless word.

Nice hoodie
Re: New Photos Of 9ice And Toni Payne's Son, Zion (photos) by 3ace(m): 6:14am On Oct 31, 2013
Ruq: oooooooohhhhh who oz dem niggaz saying cute ? I didn't even see the kiddo's face, all I see is a kid in water googles and some kids here saying 'cute' arrrghhh! It.'s official cute is now a useless word.

Nice hoodie
I thought so too. Some people just comment based on the trend of opinions.
Re: New Photos Of 9ice And Toni Payne's Son, Zion (photos) by kreamidiva(f): 7:16am On Oct 31, 2013
angel TI: I wish the parents would come together as one again

Angel abeg o..... i have my eyes on him when i divorce my darling husband in 60 years from now! cool

demelza: I believe that chapter is already done and dusted.

Thank you demelza. Let it stay that way until i come for him. sad
Re: New Photos Of 9ice And Toni Payne's Son, Zion (photos) by Dygeasy(m): 9:36am On Oct 31, 2013
DJDOLA: Some fool will soon come here and say d boy is illuminatin
I Think Its You Saying It Here undecided
Re: New Photos Of 9ice And Toni Payne's Son, Zion (photos) by nicky4lif(f): 10:57am On Oct 31, 2013
You
Airforce1: Who is the real Biological father

(1) (Reply)

Hey, This Pix Will turn your face RED! / See What Arab Billionaire Wedding Looks Like (photos) / I Thought My Wife Slept With Tuface And Don Jazzy. Teebillz Pours Out His Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.