Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,016 members, 7,841,867 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

"The Best Team Lost" - Mourinho (see Video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Best Team Lost" - Mourinho (see Video) (852 Views)

Mikel's Laugh after Costa Threw Bib At Mourinho : See Tweets / Super Eagles Rated The 12th Best Team In Africa By FIFA Ranking / Luis Van Gal Gave Reasons Why His Team Lost To Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The Best Team Lost" - Mourinho (see Video) by Ojowanle: 9:15am On Aug 31, 2013
The Chelsea manager, Jose Mourinho, granted an interview after his team lost 5-4 on penalty kicks to Bayern Munich in the Uefa Super Cup match played yesterday.

In the interview, ‘the special one’ said, ‘the best (sic) team lost’.

Below is a clip of the interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvioIEjCgMw

- See more at: http://www.urnaija.com/the-best-sic-team-lost-mourinho/
Re: "The Best Team Lost" - Mourinho (see Video) by Afam4eva(m): 9:17am On Aug 31, 2013
This guy has started whining. His statement would have made sense had chelsea won the match because based on every indeces, Bayern was way better than chelsea. They had more possession, more shots on target, more shots off target, more corners, less cards etc. I'm even surprised Bayern did not win the match in regulation time. Mourinho should shut and cry.
Re: "The Best Team Lost" - Mourinho (see Video) by Chanchit: 9:25am On Aug 31, 2013
Maybe Mourinho was watching the match from upside down, cos 1, they have Cech to thank 2, Bayern were wasteful on the night. I was busy supporting Alaba, since that bad belle Mourinho has decided to kick Moses out of his team and playing Mikel as a late sub. Playing that schurrler wei be like person wei smell bomb, I'm very happy they lost.
Re: "The Best Team Lost" - Mourinho (see Video) by drss(m): 10:04am On Aug 31, 2013
Bad belle people. We all know that even if bayern Munich played badly and still win the game bad belle people go still say dem play well. I no know why people de jealous Chelsea like woman.
Well, it was a fantastic game yesterday. We lost the game. That's OK. Just another opportunity for us to strategize and work for our up coming matches. Chelsea is bigger than any player whether Victor Moses or Juan Mata. Up Chelsea till the kingdom come.
Re: "The Best Team Lost" - Mourinho (see Video) by Dollarjunkie: 10:32am On Aug 31, 2013
And the man may not be far from the truth.

Chelsea is the better team. Its all about the perfection. Chelsea completed approx 1/4 of their passes while Bayern completed approx 1/10 of theirs. Thus, Chelsea were 25% perfect while Bayern got 10%. Chelsea wasted 10 out of their 17 shots while Bayern wasted 20 out of their 39. Bayern wasted as double as that of Chelsea. Chelsea converted 2 goals in their 36mins of possession meaning 18mins for each goal while Bayern converted same 2goals in 64 mins, meaning 32mins for each goal. What chelsea can do in 18mins, they did in 32 mins and what Chelsea can do with 7 shots on target, they did with 19 shots on target.  From the above analysis you can agree with me that Chelsea is as double as better than Bayern. Adios!

1 Like

Re: "The Best Team Lost" - Mourinho (see Video) by drss(m): 10:56am On Aug 31, 2013
Dollarjunkie: And the man may not be far from the truth.

Chelsea is the better team. Its all about the perfection. Chelsea completed approx 1/4 of their passes while Bayern completed approx 1/10 of theirs. Thus, Chelsea were 25% perfect while Bayern got 10%. Chelsea wasted 10 out of their 17 shots while Bayern wasted 20 out of their 39. Bayern wasted as double as that of Chelsea. Chelsea converted 2 goals in their 36mins of possession meaning 18mins for each goal while Bayern converted same 2goals in 64 mins, meaning 32mins for each goal. What chelsea can do in 18mins, they did in 32 mins and what Chelsea can do with 7 shots on target, they did with 19 shots on target.  From the above analysis you can agree with me that Chelsea is as double as better than Bayern. Adios!

Now that's what I call a perfect analysis of the game yesterday. Mohrino was speaking base on technical aspects. Chelsea technically were the better site.
For those bad belle people here, pls learn to read the technical aspects of the game before making dumb comments.
Re: "The Best Team Lost" - Mourinho (see Video) by Ab025(m): 12:36pm On Aug 31, 2013
Why are all these mourinho fans too biased...?

I am not a pep or mourinho fan, but as far as I am concerned, with what I watched yesterday, bayern played better than chelsea

Go and check out the whole match statistics for the full 120 minutes in the field of play, bayern had more possession, more shots on goal and even more complete passes than chelsea, I wonder why human beings can be so wicked like this and be lying even after they watched the match!!!

Mourinho even went on to accuse the ref of killing the match for the red card he gave ramires, haba......how can he say that was not a worthy 2nd yellow card for a very clear stamping on mario gotze!!! That man lies a lot and I dnt like human beings that can't accept defeat. He claims no red card should have been given out becos it is a final, but don't u think football has rules? Even if it is a final, shouldn't the rules and regulations be followed?

Out of 16 head to head matches btw pep guardiola and jose mourinho, mourinho has won 3, pep has won 9 and they have drawn 4.

The statistics are there to speak for themselves, this is how u people fail jamb easily, pls guys learn to watch football without sentiments or bias pls.

1 Like

Re: "The Best Team Lost" - Mourinho (see Video) by siddiq202(m): 6:11pm On Aug 31, 2013
Dollarjunkie: And the man may not be far from the truth.

Oh my!! See analysis

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kelvin Prince Boateng Has Revealed Why He Finds It Difficult To Play In Ghana / Former Nigerian International Sam Sodje Arrested For Matching Fixing Scandal. / 'I Thank God I Am A Man Utd Player' - Radamel Falcao

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.