Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Were U Born As A Result Of Fornication &ur Parents Later Married Another Partner - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Were U Born As A Result Of Fornication &ur Parents Later Married Another Partner (824 Views)

Married Ladies, Were U Financialy Independent B4 Getting Married? / Baby Born As Mum Fought For Her Life In Hospital After Car Crash / How Did U Tell Ur Parents You Were Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Were U Born As A Result Of Fornication &ur Parents Later Married Another Partner by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 31, 2013
Like i was born & living wt my dad and his wife, if u were born due to fornication & ur parent later got apart, refused to marry each other... pls tell how life has being for u & who u live with, ur mother or father.
Re: Were U Born As A Result Of Fornication &ur Parents Later Married Another Partner by biolabee(m): 10:30am On Aug 31, 2013
When u say like you were, did u lack love
Re: Were U Born As A Result Of Fornication &ur Parents Later Married Another Partner by dannymatt(m): 10:38am On Aug 31, 2013
How then does it affects u? Why did u not specify who u are staying wit? F**k
Re: Were U Born As A Result Of Fornication &ur Parents Later Married Another Partner by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 31, 2013
biolabee: When u say like you were, did u lack love
SOMEHOW
Re: Were U Born As A Result Of Fornication &ur Parents Later Married Another Partner by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 11:57am On Aug 31, 2013
Is it end time yet by ur clock?
Re: Were U Born As A Result Of Fornication &ur Parents Later Married Another Partner by slimyem: 12:38pm On Aug 31, 2013
Thread title sounds like its a disease or a kind of curse to be born like that....
Re: Were U Born As A Result Of Fornication &ur Parents Later Married Another Partner by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 31, 2013
@ thread title, wooow! shocked
Re: Were U Born As A Result Of Fornication &ur Parents Later Married Another Partner by ondfavour: 12:47pm On Aug 31, 2013
Na wah for u ooh, nothing we no go for nairaland. grin
Re: Were U Born As A Result Of Fornication &ur Parents Later Married Another Partner by biolabee(m): 12:59pm On Aug 31, 2013
I asked you some q on the other thread

Can you give us some more details

- where is your birth mum

- with whom do you live

- is your mum a single mother or did she re marry

fembid: SOMEHOW
Re: Were U Born As A Result Of Fornication &ur Parents Later Married Another Partner by deols(f): 3:41pm On Aug 31, 2013
Op definitely has something bothering him. I assume he wants to use this thread as a support thread for people like him.

If people can not be of help, they should at least be nice.

1 Like

Re: Were U Born As A Result Of Fornication &ur Parents Later Married Another Partner by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 31, 2013
It seems this guy has a lot bothering him.
Dude,this is a faceless forum.
Thousands here r born that way. There r still pple that can relate to and with u here. So don't crawl back pls. Forget d comments u c, a thread won't be complete w'out such. Its what makes it a forum.
Start by answering the kweshion Mr Biolabee asked u.
At d end of the day, u might c that u r not alone and feel a bit relieved. Its well.

1 Like

Re: Were U Born As A Result Of Fornication &ur Parents Later Married Another Partner by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 31, 2013
No , neither ... Parents were married...They later separated and eventually divorced.

I see you're studying vet medicine... If you really aspire big ( which I think you should ) , I think you'll do well in that field... there are many rich and influential folks with pets that you can consult for business , Vet clinics are open 24hrs here and I tell you they're always filled and not cheap either.... I always think big and how to hit massively.

Ignore your stepmom's inadequacies ( its hard but achievable) but respect her and your step siblings so you can win your Dad, he loves you but being a boy doesn't help either, my Dad wasn't very nice to my brothers too even tho they're business partners. grin
Men are always hard on their boys in guise of discipline.( Naija mentality)

You will be fine , lift you head high and aim big, now you have a reason to desist from messing around .... it's not excuse able to blame your Dad/ S.mom for your failure in future if you refused to grow up but wallow in this mess some people created. It's their life.. Make yours.

And pls don't quote me. Just qoute my name.
Re: Were U Born As A Result Of Fornication &ur Parents Later Married Another Partner by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:28pm On Aug 31, 2013
dannymatt: How then does it affects u? Why did u not specify who u are staying wit? F**k
that's harsh!

(1) (Reply)

Grandmother Used Sledgehammer, Knife To Kill Baby, Prosecutors Allege / Chinese Director Zhang Yimou Faces Fine Of $1.2M For Breaking One Child Policy / Boy, Nine, And His 62-year-old Bride Who Has Children TRIPLE His Age.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.