Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Guardiola Needs To Learn How To Win Against A Complete Team By Jose Mourinho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Guardiola Needs To Learn How To Win Against A Complete Team By Jose Mourinho (1089 Views)

Guardiola Needs To Overhaul Man City Squad Completely. / 10 Players Whose Careers Were Destroyed By Jose Mourinho / Richard Kingston Attributes TB Joshua For Ghana's Win Against Egypt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guardiola Needs To Learn How To Win Against A Complete Team By Jose Mourinho by freshchuks10(m): 11:43am On Aug 31, 2013
The Portuguese implied that there was a
correlation between the red cards frequently
shown to his players whenever he faces
Guardiola, lamenting that "the best team lost".
"It's nothing new for me because I was at
Chelsea and I played two or three times with 10
men against Barcelona," he observed. "I went to
Inter and played with 10 men for an hour
against Barcelona. I go to Real Madrid, I played
again a Champions League semi-final with 10
men. I go back to Chelsea and I played a Super
Cup final again with 10 men. Analyse the
actions and make your conclusions. Jose
mourinho
Re: Guardiola Needs To Learn How To Win Against A Complete Team By Jose Mourinho by latricks(m): 11:58am On Aug 31, 2013
freshchuks10: The Portuguese implied that there was a
correlation between the red cards frequently
shown to his players whenever he faces
Guardiola, lamenting that "the best team lost".
"It's nothing new for me because I was at
Chelsea and I played two or three times with 10
men against Barcelona," he observed. "I went to
Inter and played with 10 men for an hour
against Barcelona. I go to Real Madrid, I played
again a Champions League semi-final with 10
men. I go back to Chelsea and I played a Super
Cup final again with 10 men. Analyse the
actions and make your conclusions. Jose
mourinho
Re: Guardiola Needs To Learn How To Win Against A Complete Team By Jose Mourinho by latricks(m): 12:00pm On Aug 31, 2013
It dosnt make sense at all. He is still a loser!
Re: Guardiola Needs To Learn How To Win Against A Complete Team By Jose Mourinho by Enegod(m): 12:11pm On Aug 31, 2013
champions league last 16, Man utd vs Real Madrid ( mourinho incharge)
man utd played 10men against him and he was happy
why is he crying now?!
beside, Remires deserves the red card
Re: Guardiola Needs To Learn How To Win Against A Complete Team By Jose Mourinho by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 12:31pm On Aug 31, 2013
jejune words from a kindergaten END TIME coach
Re: Guardiola Needs To Learn How To Win Against A Complete Team By Jose Mourinho by ceospecial(m): 12:38pm On Aug 31, 2013
The Stupid One
Re: Guardiola Needs To Learn How To Win Against A Complete Team By Jose Mourinho by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 31, 2013
It's annoying to hear Mourhino rants such nonsense. Such thrash can only be imbibed by children who know little or nothing about football or about Mourhino. Firstly, he trains his players to be unsportmanly aggressive. E.g, Ramos was far less aggressive in pre-mourhino era while Gardiola trains his players to play what a good analyst will call good football. Secondly, Gardiola has beaten him with a record 5 nil with all the players on pitch when the goals were scored. Thirdly, when officiating favors him, it's all well. E.g Man utd vs R. Madrid in the last CL. Also Aston Villa was denied a penalty in the last league game against Chelsea's and Mourhino never complained. Finally, anyone who knows a little about football would easily know that Ramires deserved a red card. Last time I checked, Mourhino in his aggressive mind game said C. Ronaldo was not a good player forgetting that it was CR7 that helped him win any trophy in Spain. I'm sure some Chelsea fans who sheepishly follow him also celebrated that statement.
Re: Guardiola Needs To Learn How To Win Against A Complete Team By Jose Mourinho by Emisco1(m): 3:00pm On Aug 31, 2013
KIA CHELSEA GET ENUF HATERZ.PIPLE COOKIN UP STORIES OF DRE OWN ND UPLOAD JST 2 YAB MA COACH MOURINHO.U GUYZ RE NT PLAYIN MOU.U RE PLAYIN Wit TEAM CHELSEA@EPL DUDE.PITY 4 U GUYZ. CHELSEA ALL D WAY. Kip 4mulatin stories. Dnt tink of ur way 4ward@ARSENAL DUDE.@MAN U KIP BEEFIN CHELSEA ND DNT TRY 2 TEL UR COACH DT CHELSEA RE NT HRE 2 PLAY.BAYERN WULD TEL U CMIN TWICE 4RM BHIND WAS GOD ORDAIN.@BARKA.UNA KNW NA.NO WRD 4 UNA.MK WE MET AGAIN. Up bluz
Re: Guardiola Needs To Learn How To Win Against A Complete Team By Jose Mourinho by ddippset(m): 7:09am On Sep 02, 2013
what? he beat a complete real madrid team by 5-0. 5-0. 5-0.
Re: Guardiola Needs To Learn How To Win Against A Complete Team By Jose Mourinho by binhozie(m): 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2013
It s not guardiola s fault dat mourinho s team end up redcarded but its mourinhos fault as he encourages his players to go in for dangerous tackles as u see him congratulating ramirez when he was getting of the pitch.mourinho should learn to play positive football against guardiola. I pity chelseas creative players like mata mikel I really pity dem
Re: Guardiola Needs To Learn How To Win Against A Complete Team By Jose Mourinho by crowther15(m): 6:25pm On Sep 02, 2013
Enegod: champions league last 16, Man utd vs Real Madrid ( mourinho incharge)
man utd played 10men against him and he was happy
why is he crying now?!
beside, Remires deserves the red card
abeg shut up if u dnt have any good thing write. Morinho knew what he was saying, that game would hav bin won. Despite the red card shown our players we stil score if nt for the luck against us. Equalising in the last minute. U dnt knw football
Re: Guardiola Needs To Learn How To Win Against A Complete Team By Jose Mourinho by crowther15(m): 6:29pm On Sep 02, 2013
binhozie: It s not guardiola s fault dat mourinho s team end up redcarded but its mourinhos fault as he encourages his players to go in for dangerous tackles as u see him congratulating ramirez when he was getting of the pitch.mourinho should learn to play positive football against guardiola. I pity chelseas creative players like mata mikel I really pity dem
definately u have realy shown that u dnt knw football. I cant argue with such retarded being like you
Re: Guardiola Needs To Learn How To Win Against A Complete Team By Jose Mourinho by alkonami(m): 6:31pm On Sep 02, 2013
crowther15: abeg shut up if u dnt have any good thing write. Morinho knew what he was saying, that game would hav bin won. Despite the red card shown our players we stil score if nt for the luck against us. Equalising in the last minute. U dnt knw football

You that know football,, did guardiola tell ramires to act like a dunce, or r u saying the tackle was not a foul.. Moreover teams win matches with 10men.. U failed woefully.. Don't be a sore loser man..

(1) (Reply)

Details Of Vidic & Carrick Contract Extensions / Download Whatsapp On Your Nokia Asha Double Sims Now!!! / PDP Rigged Brazil 2014 World Cup Draw - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.