Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

How To Get A USA Phone Number Online For Calls And SMS - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How To Get A USA Phone Number Online For Calls And SMS (4462 Views)

Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification / Bulk SMS Resellers And SMS Vouchers. / From your Mobile phone, advertise on Vanguard Newspaper online for N50 only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A USA Phone Number Online For Calls And SMS by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2013
Getting a USA Phone Number configured to ring on your phone number was difficult to come by

online but now it can easily be done at this site> UsaCallSms

HOW IT WORKS

A Usa Phone Number is forwarded or assigned to ring on your Nigerian phone line when anyone

dials it, and even if your Nigerian number is dialed it still rings. In other words, it's

like making your sim have two numbers.

The good thing about getting a Usa Phone Number done at UsaCallSms is that you can make calls

with your Caller I.D displayed as the US Number, furthermore, you will be able to receive SMS

with the US number.

WHY YOU NEED A USA PHONE NUMBER

US Number is needed for those who need to signup on websites that only accept Americans or

people from certain countries.

Having a US Number can give your online business and service a big boost;

Nigeria's internet reputation makes it difficult to attract foreign clients online, and this

has affected legitimate online businesses and services done by well meaning Nigerians.
A quick solution to this is by getting a USA Phone Number which gives you a Virtual presence

in USA, thereby eliminating the Nigerian negetivite factor.

If you have any questions drop your comment and i shall try my best to answer them ASAP.

You can also visit this Nairaland thread link below for further info on USA Phone Numbers

online:

https://www.nairaland.com/1417258/get-usa-phone-number-calls#17756029

My contact
+2348124042953
Re: How To Get A USA Phone Number Online For Calls And SMS by articleplux: 6:02pm On Aug 31, 2013
This is great news. So you mean i can now verify my online registrations with this us number?
Re: How To Get A USA Phone Number Online For Calls And SMS by xugo: 8:53pm On Aug 31, 2013
Is it free?
Re: How To Get A USA Phone Number Online For Calls And SMS by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 01, 2013
articleplux: This is great news. So you mean i can now verify my online registrations with this us number?
yes of course
Re: How To Get A USA Phone Number Online For Calls And SMS by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 01, 2013
Happy sunday to you all
Re: How To Get A USA Phone Number Online For Calls And SMS by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 15, 2013
I use www.mobilesms24.com and www.smsphonenumber.com for my bulk sms business and for money making.

(1) (Reply)

Aluminium Handrails in lagos / Bullet Proof Suvs/hiace & Coaster Buses/hilux/jeeps For Lease In Lagos And PH / Tiger Head Battery Supplier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.