Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Man Who Was A Woman To Wed Woman Who Was A Man; Britain’s First Double Sex - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Man Who Was A Woman To Wed Woman Who Was A Man; Britain’s First Double Sex (2313 Views)

(photos) Incredible Weight Loss Story Of A Woman Who Weighs 1,028 Pounds / Photos - Meet The New Fattest Man In Britain, Carl Thompson / Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Was A Woman To Wed Woman Who Was A Man; Britain’s First Double Sex by lobell: 3:43pm On Aug 31, 2013
April 16, 2013 – Britain’s First Double Sex Change Couple To Marry – She Used To
Be A Man, He Was A Woman

Man Who Was A Woman To Wed Woman Who Was A Man; Britain’s First Double Sex
Change Couple To Marry

56-year-old Helen Morfitt who started her life as Leslie is set to marry
46-year-old Felix Laws formerly known as Katy in September of 2013.

After their wedding, the now engaged couple will officially become Britain’s 1st
double sex-change husband & wife.

Before they started dating, the couple had already been married 4 times.

Helen Morfitt has 8 children while Felix has just 2 kids from his previous
marriages.

The lovers who had sex change surgeries 7 years apart will officially tie the
knot on the 13th of September.

“We’ve been through a lot over the years and had tough times transitioning from
one sex to another, but we’ve now found each other and that’s all that matters.

“I’ve been married three times before but this time I know it’s for real because
I know I’m the right sex this time.” – Helen told the Daily Mirror

Felix who consulted the doctors for sex change surgery was referred to a
transgender support club managed by Helen.

Helen & Felix met each other in 2008.

Re: Man Who Was A Woman To Wed Woman Who Was A Man; Britain’s First Double Sex by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 31, 2013
wtf

tho it's ETT but since thats wot they want it's still a thumbs up to science!!
Re: Man Who Was A Woman To Wed Woman Who Was A Man; Britain’s First Double Sex by funmiaina1: 5:02pm On Aug 31, 2013
Hmmm, na wa oooo.
Re: Man Who Was A Woman To Wed Woman Who Was A Man; Britain’s First Double Sex by aktolly54(m): 12:30am On Sep 05, 2013
Speehless

(1) (Reply)

Cosy Orjiakor: "I Will Cover My Boobs When Am Old" / Open Letter To Oga Seun Osewa. / A Great Quote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.