Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,133 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Make Realistic Money Online Through Google - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Make Realistic Money Online Through Google (630 Views)

Make Over $85 - $150 Monthly Through Google Adsense / Make Cool Money Through Google And Not Fraud / Make Cool Money Through Google And Not Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Realistic Money Online Through Google by ToyosiR(f): 2:32pm On Jun 13, 2008
Have you ever wondered how some of the Magazine / newspaper publishing houses generate funds for their operations even when they are not selling much copies per day? Doesn't it ever occur to you the reason why some of the newspaper publishing houses around never fold up even when there is no patronage from the public? Then, you are in for a surprise!

The simple reason is because they are generating cool dollars everyday from Google Adsense. If you doubt me, visit any of the magazine website and you will see small advertisements that carries "ads by google" Yes, that is the secrets you have be missing. I was introduced to google adsense program two years ago and over these years,i have been able to make good money from the adsense program

What Is Google AdSense?

It is advertising program run by google that enable websites owners to enroll as publisher in order to place text, image and, more recently, video advertisements on their websites in order to generate extra income. These advertisements are administered by google and the adverts generate revenue on either a pay per-click or pay per-pay-thousand-impressions view.

Types Of Google Adsense:

Google For Content: Adsense for content is displayed as a block of advertisement from google helping other companies to popularize their website. The owner of the website get paid a percentage of the amount that google receives from the advertiser anytime a visitor clicks on the adverts. The website owner is not charge any fee. And Google For Search: The adsense for search is a great way of increasing your website revenue while helping your customers search your website at the same time.

Types Of Google Payments:

Pay Per Click: This is a situation you are paid a certain amount whenever any visitor to your website click on the adverts And Pay Per View: This is when you are paid per 1000 visitors to your website

How Do You Promote Adsense Website?

You can promote your adsense website by submitting articles to forums, free reprint article websites, by newspaper advertisements, by leaflets, word of mouth, by search engine submission or posters

Warning

If You Must Have A Google Adsense Website: You must never at any time click on your adverts or tell anybody to do same. That is what is called illegal clicks and it is very easy to locate illegal clicks.

How Do I Get Paid By Google?

They send cheques as soon as your earnings get to a $100 by DHL and the cheque is paid into a domiciliary account with any bank. It cost a $100 to open a domiciliary account with any bank in Nigeria. Also, it takes 21 working days to clear a foreign cheque.

How Much Can I Earn With Google Website Per Month?

This requires you to do the right thing by promoting your website sincerely and not by trick. By doing so, I can guarantee you above a $100 to $3000 monthly. But remember that your sincere effort will determine your earnings.

Note:google adsense is not a get-rich-quick-program,it requires persistence and patience

CREATE GOOGLE ACCOUNT AND MAIL ME ON
wiseshort@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Teachers Wanted! / Europcar Nigeria / Vacancies For Engineers, Builders, Site Supervisors And Foremen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.