Stats: 3,194,274 members, 7,954,081 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:59 AM

Paypal Exchanger Or Withdrawal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal Exchanger Or Withdrawal (1518 Views)

Banks Reduce Withdrawal Limits On Atms - Vanguard / Who Can Recommend A Reliable Paypal Exchanger / Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold (2) (3) (4)

Paypal Exchanger Or Withdrawal by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 31, 2013
Please do one here know of any way to exchange paypal to perfectmoney or webmoney or any way to withdraw..thanks
Re: Paypal Exchanger Or Withdrawal by dat1guest: 5:42pm On Aug 31, 2013
You can send me a mail at ilorygold<at> gmail <dot> com

I can help out.
Re: Paypal Exchanger Or Withdrawal by arbitrage: 10:45pm On Aug 31, 2013
wizeboy11: Please do one here know of any way to exchange paypal to perfectmoney or webmoney or any way to withdraw..thanks

There are so many exchangers mentioned here on nairaland as well as individuals who need such service. Just post your request and rates and people will respond. Google some also.
Re: Paypal Exchanger Or Withdrawal by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 01, 2013
arbitrage:

There are so many exchangers mentioned here on nairaland as well as individuals who need such service. Just post your request and rates and people will respond. Google some also.
thanks but have search but havnt seen any trusted services..wanna exchange like $1000
Re: Paypal Exchanger Or Withdrawal by Trut(m): 9:13pm On Sep 01, 2013
Paypal don't have exchanger, you can only sell to individual that need it.
Re: Paypal Exchanger Or Withdrawal by biz1234: 9:18pm On Sep 01, 2013
For paypal, I will advice that you get an individual who will be willing to buy from you. That is the only sure banker way to exchange for now.

I hope it helps?
Re: Paypal Exchanger Or Withdrawal by marrsender04: 8:16am On Sep 02, 2013
wizeboy11: Please do one here know of any way to exchange paypal to perfectmoney or webmoney or any way to withdraw..thanks
am in the U.S I CAN CONVERT IT TO NAIRA FOR U
Re: Paypal Exchanger Or Withdrawal by alamante82: 8:42am On Sep 02, 2013
wizeboy11: thanks but have search but havnt seen any trusted services..wanna exchange like $1000

You can get this money here in Naija all on your own. I can help you get an ATM paypal credit card to verify your account and to also withdraw here in Naija via the ATM Card. But this card will cost you $50. Alternatively I can help you pull the money out but my cut is 20 percent. Send me an email at alamante6@gmail.com or call 08068758132
Re: Paypal Exchanger Or Withdrawal by arbitrage: 12:20pm On Sep 02, 2013
wizeboy11: it is not an exchanger site but a monitor...i wll even like to get ur contact not abt dis sha

Yes but the site will show you all ecurrencies exchanges and exchangers that you can possibly get for your paypal out exchange.
Re: Paypal Exchanger Or Withdrawal by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 02, 2013
arbitrage:

Yes but the site will show you all ecurrencies exchanges and exchangers that you can possibly get for your paypal out exchange.
[quote author=arbitrage]
okay thanks your contact please
Re: Paypal Exchanger Or Withdrawal by MsSantaClaus(f): 3:02pm On Sep 02, 2013
[quote author=wizeboy11][/quote]

Be very careful, all these people who are Claiming they can get your money out of Paypal, how? PayPal has so many layers of security that even People who live in US use it with caution. breaching that security is not easy, also anyone telling you he can get you a Paypal card that can work in Nigeria, I'm skeptical about that! Be careful so as not to loose your money, find someone who you trust and lives in America to help you out. Most of the suggestions here don't sound feasible to me.

Re: Paypal Exchanger Or Withdrawal by marrsender04: 5:46pm On Sep 02, 2013
MsSantaClaus:

Be very careful, all these people who are Claiming they can get your money out of Paypal, how? PayPal has so many layers of security that even People who live in US use it with caution. breaching that security is not easy, also anyone telling you he can get you a Paypal card that can work in Nigeria, I'm skeptical about that! Be careful so as not to loose your money, find someone who you trust and lives in America to help you out. Most of the suggestions here don't sound feasible to me.
paypal card does not work in nigeria,i can only receive transfers if its legit or frm moneypak
Re: Paypal Exchanger Or Withdrawal by cutemike: 6:08pm On Sep 02, 2013
@OP, Where do you live in Nigeria? I can arrange you to meet with my representative in Nigeria with cash(Naira) at a safe place, maybe in a bank or so. He/she gives you cash and then you transfer the paypal money to my paypal email. Just for safety of both, it has to be done in a public place preferably a bank where you can deposit your money at once. Let me know. So you get N141,000 for your $1000 negotiable.
Re: Paypal Exchanger Or Withdrawal by Nobody: 1:48am On Sep 03, 2013
Now you can get a US Phone Number online at UsaCallSms <dot> com to verify your online account
Re: Paypal Exchanger Or Withdrawal by MsSantaClaus(f): 2:45am On Sep 03, 2013
websolushun: Now you can get a US Phone Number online at UsaCallSms <dot> com to verify your online account

Even if you verify with phone Paypal will still not let you conduct certain transactions like adding money and withdrawing cash, so I believe cash transactions via Paypal are not allowed unless the account is completely verified with US bank account! US phone number and Social security no. Anything short of that will never have full Access to all Paypals facilities.
Re: Paypal Exchanger Or Withdrawal by conimo(m): 10:35pm On Dec 06, 2013
are you in need of paypal funding or need to make Paypal payment in Nigeria? http://conimo.info/paypal.html
Re: Paypal Exchanger Or Withdrawal by arbitrage: 2:13am On Jul 07, 2014
Visit CashLander.com to buy (Sell2Me) or sell (Buy4Me) your PayPal funds at N195 and N150 respectively.
Re: Paypal Exchanger Or Withdrawal by solbash11(m): 12:09pm On Jul 07, 2014
arbitrage: Visit CashLander.com to buy (Sell2Me) or sell (Buy4Me) your PayPal funds at N195 and N150 respectively.
you've an email from me, please reply soonest.
Re: Paypal Exchanger Or Withdrawal by oladayo042: 10:56am On Jul 08, 2014
arbitrage: Visit CashLander to buy (Sell2Me) or sell (Buy4Me) your PayPal funds at N195 and N150 respectively.
Hi boss, I think you should rename your Paypal services on your website to avoid ambiguity. The 'Me' in 'Sell2Me' and 'Buy4Me' may refer to you or me, depending on the reader. This will cause a lot of confusions. Until you posted this comment, I have thought 'Buy4Me' means buying Paypal funds from you. Something along these lines: "I need Paypal funds. Let me contact Arbitrage to 'buy [it] for me'." I noticed in my International Economics class that the role of being a buyer or a seller can be easily mismatched, if the commodity being traded is money. Consider this example: I can call my BDC agent to 'buy [$10000] for me' or 'sell [$10000] to me' and both still means the same thing.

Also, the Paypal pages for 'Buy4Me' and 'Sell2Me' are the same. Both pages are asking me to pay the amount I have specified with my Paypal account. I believe this is not supposed to be so.
Re: Paypal Exchanger Or Withdrawal by solbash11(m): 2:01pm On Jul 08, 2014
arbitrage: Visit CashLander.com to buy (Sell2Me) or sell (Buy4Me) your PayPal funds at N195 and N150 respectively.

I've decided to use your new "website placement " for withdrawal. Please check your mail. I've forwarded the details there.
Re: Paypal Exchanger Or Withdrawal by arbitrage: 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2014
oladayo042: Hi boss, I think you should rename your Paypal services on your website to avoid ambiguity. The 'Me' in 'Sell2Me' and 'Buy4Me' may refer to you or me, depending on the reader. This will cause a lot of confusions. Until you posted this comment, I have thought 'Buy4Me' means buying Paypal funds from you. Something along these lines: "I need Paypal funds. Let me contact Arbitrage to 'buy [it] for me'." I noticed in my International Economics class that the role of being a buyer or a seller can be easily mismatched, if the commodity being traded is money. Consider this example: I can call my BDC agent to 'buy [$10000] for me' or 'sell [$10000] to me' and both still means the same thing.

Also, the Paypal pages for 'Buy4Me' and 'Sell2Me' are the same. Both pages are asking me to pay the amount I have specified with my Paypal account. I believe this is not supposed to be so.

Thanks for the feedback. For the same pages, I expect buyer on the Sell2Me page to use the stated naira rate of N195 in determining how much dollar he will pay until I include a straightforward naira payment processor like Simplepay4u on that page. That means paying $100 on that page, for instance, will only get you $83 PayPal fund at N195 stated rate. Thank you.
Re: Paypal Exchanger Or Withdrawal by arbitrage: 9:48pm On Jul 08, 2014
solbash11:

I've decided to use your new "website placement " for withdrawal. Please check your mail. I've forwarded the details there.

How far? Any update?
Re: Paypal Exchanger Or Withdrawal by solbash11(m): 4:52am On Jul 09, 2014
arbitrage:

How far? Any update?
I'm so pleased with your excellence service. It's been a great pleasure doing business with you.

Kindly let me know If you'll still need more funds.
Re: Paypal Exchanger Or Withdrawal by Zdoh(m): 7:37am On Oct 14, 2017
BRING ALL YOUR FUNDS

Payoneer

Paypal

Skrill

Bitcoin

Neteller for instant exchange to
Naira...instant payment guarantee.

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
Call/Whatsap....08088759163

https://www.nairaland.com/3525491/buying-selling-paypal-skrill-bitcoin[/color]

WARNING!Read this if You Are using or about using TAAFOO.COM Bulk Sms Portal / Electronic And Electrical Business In Lagos. / Tomato Puree And Cold Water Starch Production.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73