Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Alternative To Parapet - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Alternative To Parapet (3116 Views)

How To Construct Concrete Facial For Your Parapet Roof Project / Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State / Parapet, Concrete Fascia, and other roofing styles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alternative To Parapet by oldenglish: 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2013
Hello guys, am building in Ajah and the stage of the project is roofing. I have received a quotation for parapet of about 500k. I think it's too much since it serves nothing other than fancy. Please I will like to know any other alternative to parapet that is less cheap. With the 500k I can buy the woods for the roof.

I will appreciate your contribution.

1 Like

Re: Alternative To Parapet by brabus(m): 6:04pm On Sep 01, 2013
Here's something alternative. Cheaper! PRE-CAST

Re: Alternative To Parapet by oldenglish: 8:01pm On Sep 01, 2013
Please how much does it cost. I will need it by early dec when am ready and around. Thanks.
Re: Alternative To Parapet by brabus(m): 11:22pm On Sep 01, 2013
oldenglish: Please how much does it cost. I will need it by early dec when am ready and around. Thanks.

Cost is dependent on the total coverage area. I can give you contact details of my pre-ccast guy for further discussion.
Re: Alternative To Parapet by mufutau55(m): 12:58am On Sep 02, 2013
Oga Brabus. How is the precast done and what is the difference between precast and parapet?

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Alternative To Parapet by oldenglish: 12:59pm On Sep 02, 2013
brabus:

Cost is dependent on the total coverage area. I can give you contact details of my pre-ccast guy for further discussion.
ok waiting for the contact details, thanks
Re: Alternative To Parapet by oldenglish: 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2013
Pls Oga brabus am still waiting for the contact details of the pre cast guy.

(1) (Reply)

10 Rest Room School Reconstruction Project - Sponsored by Rotary Club of Ojodu / Genuine Twyford England Dealer / NEW Standard Mini Flat And New 2bedrm Flat For Rent At Captain Bustop,agbelekale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.