Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:38 AM

Efect Of Different Kind Of Date Of Birth - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Efect Of Different Kind Of Date Of Birth (445 Views)

See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) / Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! / Mistake Of Date Of Birth On My Waec Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Efect Of Different Kind Of Date Of Birth by kcy(m): 4:54pm On Aug 31, 2013
pls,what cn i do.my date of birth in my waec is nw differnt frm my undergradute reg.pls any effect

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Mode Of Payment Is Most Save And Cost Effective For University Of / Achivers University Announces 3rd Post-ume Date 2013/2014 / Lagos Retires Principal, Eight Others For Examination Malpractice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.