Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,154 members, 7,838,943 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Tribute To Stanley Alabama - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tribute To Stanley Alabama (522 Views)

NEW VIDEO!!!! Guiness -black Diamond Ft Fuse Odg,olamide And Stanley Enow / Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh / A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tribute To Stanley Alabama by jewelofafrica(f): 5:58pm On Aug 31, 2013
cryIt is with great grief that I write this but rest assured in the knowledge that God knows best. Alabama as STAN was popularly called, attended University of Port-harcourt btw 1999 - 2005, graduated from Chemical engineering, a buddie to my boyfriend...that's hw I got acquainted to him. Though an engineer, he was a fashion designer to d core! Experimenting fearlessly with fabrics and concepts, his work were to be featured in the 3rd edition of JAMIE' magazine.....but sadly the mag went on a break.

Not deterred, stanley left for his masters program in UK, one would have expected him to just read his books and get a job...well not stanley. He pursued his designing dreams, built a brand, started supplying his designs to departmental stores etc etc. The last time I spoke to him should be 2010 and he had success tales that were wow! Today, Alabama is gone!!!! Just like that...quietly without warning or notice, less than 35, so successful and creative.... God knows best. But it stiLl hurts, all we have is tears in our eyes and pain in our hearts...R I P Stanley Alabama till we meet at Jesus's feet. If you knew him, Visit his facebook page www.facebook.com/stan Alabama Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Give Your Handwriting A Font Name / A Must Read Advice For Nairalanders!!! / Nigeria's Score Card At 53

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.