Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Advice: Starting A Cafe Business In Ibadan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advice: Starting A Cafe Business In Ibadan (730 Views)

How To Run A Profitable Cyber Cafe Business In Nigeria / Is Cyber Cafe Business Going Extinct In Nigeria? / I Want To Improve In My Cyber-cafe Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice: Starting A Cafe Business In Ibadan by kunmibola(m): 5:33am On Sep 01, 2013
Good morning and happy new month to us all!

I am interested in setting up a small cybercafe/ computer business centre in Ibadan, Oyo State and I am in dire need of advice and mentorship. Kindly help me out! Pls!
Re: Advice: Starting A Cafe Business In Ibadan by lakefist(m): 11:50am On Sep 01, 2013
I am a network and computer engineer based in Ibadan,i have helped quite a no. of people to setup cafe.
location matters alot if u really want to make it,and you should try to incorporate other things like instant passport,recharge cards printing and result scratch cards.
you can mail me at lakefist@gmail.com
Re: Advice: Starting A Cafe Business In Ibadan by kunmibola(m): 6:00pm On Sep 01, 2013
Thank so very much bro.I will send you a mail now.
Re: Advice: Starting A Cafe Business In Ibadan by kunmibola(m): 6:41am On Sep 02, 2013
Guys, pls don't just walk away. Kindly drop your piece of advice.
Re: Advice: Starting A Cafe Business In Ibadan by USAutoBuy(m): 8:17am On Sep 03, 2013
i live off and on in ibadan. ny question to you will be this:

why do you think people will need cafe these days that internet access is easy to get everywhere?
Re: Advice: Starting A Cafe Business In Ibadan by lakefist(m): 12:27pm On Sep 03, 2013
US-AutoBuy:
i live off and on in ibadan. ny question to you will be this:

why do you think people will need cafe these days that internet access is easy to get everywhere?
Its not everything you can do at the comfort of your home.
You still need a business center to photocopy,scan,download heavy files etc
Re: Advice: Starting A Cafe Business In Ibadan by kunmibola(m): 12:52am On Sep 04, 2013
In addition to what LAKEFIST stated, you need to consider the increase in online registrations and applications nowadays. WAEC, JAMB, NECO, etc.

(1) (Reply)

What Can Students Do To Be Employed During This Strike Period / Consequences Of USA Debt Ceiling Breach On Nigerian Economy / The Simple 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.