Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,751 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:20 AM

My Confession! ( I Am Guilty) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Confession! ( I Am Guilty) (624 Views)

10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of / Armed Robber’s Confession: I Paid Tithe After Every Operation / ''i Am Guilty Of This Count, But Not In The Koran – Abdulmutallab'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Confession! ( I Am Guilty) by DEGREE2466(m): 6:35am On Sep 01, 2013
I CONFESS TO ALMIGHTY GOD, AND TO YOU MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS, THAT I HAVE GREATLY SINNED; IN MY THOUGHTS AND IN MY WORDS; IN WHAT I HAVE DONE AND IN WHAT I HAVE FAILED TO DO; THROUGH MY FAULT, THROUGH MY FAULT, THROUGH MY MOST GRIEVIOUS FAULT; THEREFORE I ASK BLESSED MARY EVER VIRGIN, ALL YOU ANGELS AND SAINTS, AND YOU MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS TO PRAY FOR ME TO THE LORD OUR GOD.

ANY PRIEST, PASTOR, DEACON, PRAYER WARRIOR IN THE HOUSE SHOULD LESS ME!

HAPPY SUNDAY TO YOU ALL.
Re: My Confession! ( I Am Guilty) by omiobo: 7:19am On Sep 01, 2013
Genuine confession lead to forgiveness. God is kind and merciful to forgive all your sins. Go and sin no more.
Re: My Confession! ( I Am Guilty) by uboma(m): 7:29am On Sep 01, 2013
DEGREE2466: I CONFESS TO ALMIGHTY GOD, AND TO YOU MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS, THAT I HAVE GREATLY SINNED; IN MY THOUGHTS AND IN MY WORDS; IN WHAT I HAVE DONE AND IN WHAT I HAVE FAILED TO DO; THROUGH MY FAULT, THROUGH MY FAULT, THROUGH MY MOST GRIEVIOUS FAULT; THEREFORE I ASK BLESSED MARY EVER VIRGIN, ALL YOU ANGELS AND SAINTS, AND YOU MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS TO PRAY FOR ME TO THE LORD OUR GOD.

ANY PRIEST, PASTOR, DEACON, PRAYER WARRIOR IN THE HOUSE SHOULD LESS ME!

HAPPY SUNDAY TO YOU ALL.

There is no way that the true God will answer your prayer. Requesting that Mary, the angels and saints pray for u is already idolatry...
Re: My Confession! ( I Am Guilty) by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 01, 2013
What did you do?.and it's normal to have negative thoughts if it's possible to have positive thoughts.
Re: My Confession! ( I Am Guilty) by DEGREE2466(m): 12:33pm On Sep 02, 2013
uboma:

There is no way that the true God will answer your prayer. Requesting that Mary, the angels and saints pray for u is already idolatry...

Sorry thats my own belief
Re: My Confession! ( I Am Guilty) by uboma(m): 12:34pm On Sep 02, 2013
DEGREE2466:

Sorry thats my own belief

Should your belief be different from the Bible?
Re: My Confession! ( I Am Guilty) by DEGREE2466(m): 12:36pm On Sep 02, 2013
Nolongthing1: What did you do?.and it's normal to have negative thoughts if it's possible to have positive thoughts.

Thats true but we still have to ask for forgiveness for those negative thoughts as Jesus said in the new testament that looking at a woman with lust is fornication already

(1) (Reply)

Who Is More Superior Between An Angel And A Believer / I Found A Bible And Am Unable To Find The Owner,can I Be Using It? / A New Covenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.