Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:36 PM

Video Shooting, Video Director, Video Editor, With Badest Graphix Ãήϑ Promot D̲̅ - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Video Shooting, Video Director, Video Editor, With Badest Graphix Ãήϑ Promot D̲̅ (1227 Views)

It's Jimmyfix (Graphics Design & Print) Logos | Letterheads | Business Cards / Logo Design By Ditto Graphix / To Become A Video Editor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Shooting, Video Director, Video Editor, With Badest Graphix Ãήϑ Promot D̲̅ by StarEnt(m): 6:59am On Sep 01, 2013
Star Entertainment is a full service production company. Specializing in music videos, commercials, and branded content,

Founded in 2010, Star Entertainment, quickly made it’s mark on the music video industry. In just over four years
From conception to delivery, Star Entertainment maintains the highest level of professionalism, creativity, and enthusiasm, delivering your project on time and above expectations. Our diverse roster of directors boasts creativity, each with their own distinct style, allowing the company to grow in various niche markets and genres around the world.

What our clients say

Cool Boiz

Star Entertainment did my first music video titled "Ill Survive You"Youngtar was my director and I can't say enough about him and this company. They are creative and professional and the crew was amazing, the best you could ask for. We had a blast on set and they gave me 100% from beginning to end : )

M jeez

Besides the great videos, one of the best parts of working with Star Entertainment is that they put the artist (and me) in the comfort level that allows the artist to give their best effort.

solem g-zie

Shooting our latest video with star entertainment was an amazing experience. it was one of the best run shoots I have had a chance to be a part of. You could really tell that youngstar and his team had spent a lot of time preparing, and that went a long way to not only make the shoot efficient, but also really low-stress. It also gave us more room to try cool things. Youngstar was a great director to collaborate with creatively. For more inquiries
---» 30E66442
Twitter---» @starentertainm3 @_innerbrain
☎---» +2348181778069
✉---» starentertainment@gmail.com
STAR ENTERTAINMENT what you want is what we have. CREATIVITIES #TEAM
Re: Video Shooting, Video Director, Video Editor, With Badest Graphix Ãήϑ Promot D̲̅ by samchide(m): 2:41pm On Oct 09, 2013
lets see the reference job of your production you can mail link to xsamchide@gmail.com
Re: Video Shooting, Video Director, Video Editor, With Badest Graphix Ãήϑ Promot D̲̅ by rudebone(m): 11:38pm On Oct 16, 2013
Re: Video Shooting, Video Director, Video Editor, With Badest Graphix Ãήϑ Promot D̲̅ by Ignatio(m): 2:14am On Oct 18, 2013
Putting a YouTube link of your works will help in believing you.

(1) (Reply)

Mastercraft Sketch / Must See! Check Out What Some Created With Watermelon [photo] / My Vintage Logo Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.