Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

A New Study Shows... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A New Study Shows... (955 Views)

Funny!study Shows Men Are Stupider Than Women (proof) / The Issue Of New Study Packs By Ican For May 2015 Diet. / Unveiling The New Study Opportunity In Canada @: Unbelievably Cheaply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A New Study Shows... by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 01, 2013
From observation, I've learnt that this is the case!
Any particular reason why this is so?

1 Like

Re: A New Study Shows... by RINE1: 8:54am On Sep 01, 2013
Na so now...thats just the brain behind the white man's power that the backs never understood.

1 Like

Re: A New Study Shows... by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 01, 2013
^^haha... True.
Once he sees "a new study...", trust the blackman to run with it. Most will swallow it hook, line and sinker!

1 Like

Re: A New Study Shows... by MamiWata: 12:23pm On Sep 01, 2013
kwangi: From observation, I've learnt that this is the case!
Any particular reason why this is so?

It's true because most westernized people worship money first and science second. The religions they espouse to are generally little less than titles that they put on and take off one day a week. Many others are atheists. They will believe anything a scientist says because they are taught in school that scientists have an 100% infallible, objective way of coming to conclusions. This is in spite of all the "new studies" contradicting the old "new studies."

1 Like

Re: A New Study Shows... by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 01, 2013
MamiWata:

It's true because most westernized people worship money first and science second. The religions they espouse to are generally little less than titles that they put on and take off one day a week. Many others are atheists. They will believe anything a scientist says because they are taught in school that scientists have an 100% infallible, objective way of coming to conclusions. This is in spite of all the "new studies" contradicting the old "new studies."
Yeah, about their religions being titles, that's so true.
Most of them can't bear being in church for more than one hour then I don't know how they expect to spend eternity in a supposedly similar surrounding/atmosphere (heaven).

The second part of your post reminds me of this line from "Patience" #DamianMarley #Nas...
"The Earth was flat if you went too far you would fall off
Now the Earth is round if the shape change again everybody woulda start laugh
The average man can't prove of most of the things that he chooses to speak of
And still won't research and find out the root of the truth that you seek of"
Tomorrow they might come up with another new study.
African are taught by the Slave Master to look down on themselves and the wisdom and knowledge of their ancestors despite the fact that Slave Master's "new studies keep on contradicting the old new studies"

1 Like

Re: A New Study Shows... by MamiWata: 4:47pm On Sep 01, 2013
kwangi: Yeah, about their religions being titles, that's so true.
Most of them can't bear being in church for more than one hour then I don't know how they expect to spend eternity in a supposedly similar surrounding/atmosphere (heaven).

The second part of your post reminds me of this line from "Patience" #DamianMarley #Nas...
"The Earth was flat if you went too far you would fall off
Now the Earth is round if the shape change again everybody woulda start laugh
The average man can't prove of most of the things that he chooses to speak of
And still won't research and find out the root of the truth that you seek of"
Tomorrow they might come up with another new study.
African are taught by the Slave Master to look down on themselves and the wisdom and knowledge of their ancestors despite the fact that Slave Master's "new studies keep on contradicting the old new studies"

Thanks for sharing that song. Clearly more than a few of us are on their nonsense.

1 Like

Re: A New Study Shows... by Nobody: 3:31am On Sep 02, 2013
^^All I want is for Africans to be proud of themselves, love themselves and believe in themselves.
The WhiteMan is a god to the blackman.
Any word outta the mouth of the whiteman is fact and my people go jus follow follow blindly.
All they have to say is "A NEW STUDY..."and the inimitable 'Africans' will believe they're apes and sub-human.

How Africans/blacks came to adore the people who deemed them sub-human and treated and still continue to treat them as such is beyond my comprehension.
Is loving and believing in yourself too much to ask?
Re: A New Study Shows... by MamiWata: 10:56pm On Sep 02, 2013
I certainly understand the attraction because it's not really an attraction to things European. Initially we described them as stringy haired people with horrible skin so it's certainly not the way they look. It's more of an attraction to that which has overpowered us. They have proven time and time again that they can do as they please. They started out with better technology. Now they have not only better technology but also an overwhelmingly better sense of tho they are and what they want. On top of that exclusivity is always used by the in-group to solidify their position. They are seen as Gods because they actually appreciate who they are and accept no imitations. Compare that to us......I also desperately want Africans to be proud of themselves but we seem to be in an endless cycle of self-hate fueled nonsense.
Re: A New Study Shows... by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 03, 2013
I thought when one falls, he's supposed to stand up and carry on. That's success!
But the 'African' seems to revel in the dust.

I wish this 'attraction' stopped at the admission that so and so is the status quo and not descend to the level of heavy inferiority complex!
There should be a line between admiration(for whatever reason the person might think fit) and lunacy.
I think they lost their minds with the 'attraction'.

Have we been "overpowered"?
Me thinks the fight is still on. #JustMyThoughts

But man...a whole race of people brainwashed into thinking they're nothing!
That's some shii
Hell! They rarely think anymore!
You know that Zombie state of mind...
Re: A New Study Shows... by MamiWata: 11:32am On Sep 04, 2013
kwangi: I thought when one falls, he's supposed to stand up and carry on. That's success!
But the 'African' seems to revel in the dust.

This dialogue reminds me of so many Carter G. Woodson quotes. Here's one where he says why we continue to lose better than I ever could:

If you can control a man's thinking you do not have to worry about his action. When you determine what a man shall think you do not have to concern yourself about what he will do. If you make a man feel that he is inferior, you do not have to compel him to accept an inferior status, for he will seek it himself. If you make a man think that he is justly an outcast, you do not have to order him to the back door. He will go without being told; and if there is no back door, his very nature will demand one.
Re: A New Study Shows... by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 04, 2013
MamiWata:

This dialogue reminds me of so many Carter G. Woodson quotes. Here's one where he says why we continue to lose better than I ever could:

If you can control a man's thinking you do not have to worry about his action. When you determine what a man shall think you do not have to concern yourself about what he will do. If you make a man feel that he is inferior, you do not have to compel him to accept an inferior status, for he will seek it himself. If you make a man think that he is justly an outcast, you do not have to order him to the back door. He will go without being told; and if there is no back door, his very nature will demand one.
Word!
I guess this' what makes neo-colonialism worse than colonialism because they don't have to be around to make us do stuff. They have a firm grip on what to make us think through the media and all the institutions they left behind!
Right down to the so-called education.
Check the stuff they teach our kids at school. Downright degrading!
When studying history in Nigeria, you're basically studying european history with some crumbs and misinformation here and there about African history.
So basically, when you're undergoing the so-called "education", you're really doing nothing but being brainwashed into a dummy! You're been taught that you ain't worth shii without the whiteman.

I think this picture says a lot about what we're talking about here.
When our thinking is under external influence, we don't need to be told what to do!

2 Likes

Re: A New Study Shows... by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 04, 2013
MamiWata:

Word!
I guess this' what makes neo-colonialism worse than colonialism because they don't have to be around to make us do stuff. They have a firm grip on what to make us think through the media and all the institutions they left behind!
When studying history in Nigeria, you're basically studying european history with some crumbs and misinformation here and there about African history.
So basically, when you're undergoing the so-called "education", you're really doing nothing but being brainwashed into a dummy! You're been taught that you ain't worth shii without the whiteman.

When our thinking is under external influence, we don't need to be told what to do!

Re: A New Study Shows... by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 05, 2013
kwangi: They have a firm grip on what to make us think through the media and all the institutions they left behind!

Our school syllabus has to be looked into in order to remove un-necessary stuff being taught our kids. From religion down to history!
The way we get indoctrinated is alarming and pathetic! We get programmed very early to view ourselves as "no good".
Re: A New Study Shows... by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2013
Politically too.
Attaining political power will go a long way in restoring pride to black people from all over, as was postulated somewhere in this article.
http://www.nathanielturner.com/usafricamortaldangerforblackafricans.htm
Re: A New Study Shows... by MamiWata: 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2013
kwangi: Word!

That picture says it all. I just don't know how to begin to attack this type of thinking in West Africans. 8 out of 10 that I know have fallen victim to it.
Re: A New Study Shows... by MamiWata: 3:35pm On Sep 06, 2013
kwangi: Politically too.
Attaining political power will go a long way in restoring pride to black people from all over, as was postulated somewhere in this article.
http://www.nathanielturner.com/usafricamortaldangerforblackafricans.htm

Thank you for reminding me of Chinweizu (sp). I NEED to read his stuff!

(1) (Reply)

OYSCAI 2013/2014 Merit Admission List Released / Deltas University College Ghana / CHAT ROOM: Federal University Ebonyi State Ndufu Alike.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.