Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

OMG: Tonto Dikeh Attempted Suicide Again But Now In Coma - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / OMG: Tonto Dikeh Attempted Suicide Again But Now In Coma (834 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh / An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh / An Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh From An Igbo Man By Onyeka Nwelue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OMG: Tonto Dikeh Attempted Suicide Again But Now In Coma by aaron6190: 1:16pm On Sep 01, 2013
Nigeria's favourite actress Tonto Dikeh attempted suicide a second time but she was fortunate not to have died. She went into a coma after she was rushed to the hospital by her friends.
The cause of the attempt has not been known yet but it was said that her first attempt was because her fans didn't support her and that they hated her. The doctor who treated her said she was very lucky to have survived the suicide attempt. The doctors told the press that she hasn't shown any response to treatment. She would be in coma for some time until she's gotten better. There are lots more about the news Read it here: http://deucesreloaded..com
Keep yourself Updated
Re: OMG: Tonto Dikeh Attempted Suicide Again But Now In Coma by Chanchit: 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2013
I hope she knws that if she tries it the third time she won't be third time lucky. And I no fit cry as I dey so.

(1) (Reply)

I Was Paid $2500 To Murder TUPAC (dexter Isaac) / Obafemi Martins And Balotelli's Sister Welcome Son / Big Brother Africa-the Chase: How Nigeria Was Used

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.