Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

The World Will Never End - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The World Will Never End (1624 Views)

The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor / The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts / Do You Believe The World Will End on 21:12:12? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World Will Never End by Ijeleigbo(m): 1:45pm On Sep 01, 2013
One generation passes away and another
generation comes: but the earth abides forever

Ecclesiastes 1 : 4

Let the criticisms and contributions begin
Re: The World Will Never End by Ajibam: 2:20pm On Sep 01, 2013
Okay
Re: The World Will Never End by henrychubayo: 2:24pm On Sep 01, 2013
keep deceiving your self. Just said that just as the days of Noah was, and so shall the presence of the son of man will be. if bad people were destroyed on those days, why wont they be destroy soon. he is just patient cause he need and want u to repent. Meanwhile, the scriptures you cited its talking about the land surface of the earth and not humans. they world of mankind will soon end but the earth surface will not end just like it didn't in they days of noah and lot.
Re: The World Will Never End by born2boink(m): 2:33pm On Sep 01, 2013
I already knows the world will never end, I don't need anyone to tell me that.
Re: The World Will Never End by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 3:15pm On Sep 01, 2013
End Time Verse
Re: The World Will Never End by pimplucious: 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2013
Ijele-igbo:
One generation passes away and another
generation comes: but the earth abides forever

Ecclesiastes 1 : 4

Let the criticisms and contributions begin

True! Also use to hear "world without end" when reciting "Gloria"

Why then will anyone think the world will end when even the bible says otherwise?
Re: The World Will Never End by Ijeleigbo(m): 3:18pm On Sep 01, 2013
henrychubayo: keep deceiving your self. Just said that just as the days of Noah was, and so shall the presence of the son of man will be. if bad people were destroyed on those days, why wont they be destroy soon. he is just patient cause he need and want u to repent. Meanwhile, the scriptures you cited its talking about the land surface of the earth and not humans. they world of mankind will soon end but the earth surface will not end just like it didn't in they days of noah and lot.

Even Jesus Christ the son of God doesn't know when the world will come to an end..... Doesn't that mean a thing to you?
Re: The World Will Never End by amiskurie(m): 4:07pm On Sep 01, 2013
OK OK bt cha you go die
Re: The World Will Never End by Ijeleigbo(m): 4:41pm On Sep 01, 2013
born2fuck: I already knows the world will never end, I don't need anyone to tell me that.

grin
Re: The World Will Never End by ladygogo: 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2013
I dont believe the world will come to an end. "and his kingdom will have no end"- the nicene creed.
Re: The World Will Never End by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 03, 2013
Look here people,when you die your world has ended!!Take it or live it.

1 Like

Re: The World Will Never End by computaangel: 3:58am On Sep 04, 2013
Keep decieving yourself, God is not a man, he cannot lie. D world has not ended because God is still giving us time To repent. Even if christ tarry, one day u must surely die, and face d judgement throne,and if u garment is stained, u'll be cast into d pit of hell.
Re: The World Will Never End by Kirinwa: 4:28am On Sep 04, 2013
Op you are blaspheming.
Re: The World Will Never End by RayMcBlue(m): 6:26am On Sep 04, 2013
The world ending can't really be quantified by bible quotations.

There are factors that can't be ignored, factors like the Sun, factors like global warming, factors like solar system

According to scientific calculation, our Sun is a young star and most prob'ly will not explode and thus take everything in the solar system with it, for another million years.

But there are factors like solar flares that can end the life as we know it, if it flares out of hand. A solar flare that escapes the boundaries of the Sun can obliterate Earth in a second, but so far are restricted to the confines of the lower corona. Some call this Armageddon.

Global warming is the rise in the average temperature of Earth's atmosphere and oceans since the late 19th century and its projected continuation. If left unchecked, Polar ice caps will melt , temperaturesa will drop, climates will change drastically, tornadoes and earthquakes will occur in alarming alacrity anywhere, extinct volcanoes will erupt, etc. Earth and all the lifes in it will be in serious jeopardy. Some call this Apocalypse.

Meteors and Comets are constant features in our solar system. Some travel past, while some are part of it. Sometimes we experience a phenomenon known as 'meteor shower' whereby some small chunks of asteroids enter the earth's atmosphere. One day though, one as big as a moon might decide to head in our direction, and there is no way of stopping something that big. If it hits the earth surface, no need of telling you what would happen...the earth will cease to exist, OH, Yeah! Some call this Armaggedon or Apocalypse or both.

Life is continuous, until it isn't. At any point in time, anything can happen and God and the bible doesn't have a say in the matter. We are at natures mercy, nothing more.
Re: The World Will Never End by Debeloved87(m): 8:42am On Sep 04, 2013
The world wont end, but the present government of the world will end. The earth is forever.
Re: The World Will Never End by Ijeleigbo(m): 2:56pm On Sep 04, 2013
Kirinwa: Op you are blaspheming.

Don't judge me! Its not blasphemy........ I am actually translating God's word!
Re: The World Will Never End by Ijeleigbo(m): 3:02pm On Sep 04, 2013
Ray McBlue: The world ending can't really be quantified by bible quotations.

There are factors that can't be ignored, factors like the Sun, factors like global warming, factors like solar system

According to scientific calculation, our Sun is a young star and most prob'ly will not explode and thus take everything in the solar system with it, for another million years.

But there are factors like solar flares that can end the life as we know it, if it flares out of hand. A solar flare that escapes the boundaries of the Sun can obliterate Earth in a second, but so far are restricted to the confines of the lower corona. Some call this Armageddon.

Global warming is the rise in the average temperature of Earth's atmosphere and oceans since the late 19th century and its projected continuation. If left unchecked, Polar ice caps will melt , temperaturesa will drop, climates will change drastically, tornadoes and earthquakes will occur in alarming alacrity anywhere, extinct volcanoes will erupt, etc. Earth and all the lifes in it will be in serious jeopardy. Some call this Apocalypse.

Meteors and Comets are constant features in our solar system. Some travel past, while some are part of it. Sometimes we experience a phenomenon known as 'meteor shower' whereby some small chunks of asteroids enter the earth's atmosphere. One day though, one as big as a moon might decide to head in our direction, and there is no way of stopping something that big. If it hits the earth surface, no need of telling you what would happen...the earth will cease to exist, OH, Yeah! Some call this Armaggedon or Apocalypse or both.

Life is continuous, until it isn't. At any point in time, anything can happen and God and the bible doesn't have a say in the matter. We are at natures mercy, nothing more.

Good scientific analysis but one note of correction......... I would rather say we are at God's mercy and not nature mercy because God created nature
Re: The World Will Never End by Ijeleigbo(m): 3:07pm On Sep 04, 2013
Debeloved87: The world wont end, but the present government of the world will end. The earth is forever.

The Government of the world shall surely end but God's Government will reign forever
Re: The World Will Never End by RayMcBlue(m): 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

Good scientific analysis but one note of correction......... I would rather say we are at God's mercy and not nature mercy because God created nature

We live and breath nature, whereas your God is only based on faith, with his presence conspicuously missing in the real world.

Sorry mate, I can't be at the mercy of something that doesn't exist.

Nature trump God any day, any time, 24/7.
Re: The World Will Never End by Ijeleigbo(m): 12:28am On Sep 05, 2013
Ray McBlue:

We live and breath nature, whereas your God is only based on faith, with his presence conspicuously missing in the real world.

Sorry mate, I can't be at the mercy of something that doesn't exist.

Nature trump God any day, any time, 24/7.

Nature and everything you see around you was created by God....... Everything has a maker..... God exists mate!
Re: The World Will Never End by RayMcBlue(m): 4:11am On Sep 05, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

Nature and everything you see around you was created by God....... Everything has a maker..... God exists mate!

Then prove that he does!
Re: The World Will Never End by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:47am On Sep 05, 2013
Ray McBlue:

Then prove that he does!

Look at the world....... Its like a piece of art! Are you telling me the world has no creator?
Are you telling me there's no God somewhere??
Are you telling me the bible is fiction

What do you believe.......
Re: The World Will Never End by RayMcBlue(m): 9:27pm On Sep 05, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

Look at the world....... Its like a piece of art! Are you telling me the world has no creator?
Are you telling me there's no God somewhere??
Are you telling me the bible is fiction

What do you believe.......

Yes, Yes and Yes!

Reasons;

There are over 10 billion galaxies in the universe which our own galaxy(milky way) happens to be one of.

Milky way meanwhile, contains billion of stars and gazillion of planets which our own planet(earth) happens to be one of.

The milky way is so vast that the nearest star to our own solar system, Proxima Centauri is 4.2 light years away.

There is a possibility that Mars is a dead planet that at one time housed a civilization like that of earth, judging from it's chemical compositions and craters.

There is an high possibility that alien life forms exist in some of the star systems closest to the our own star(Sun), judging from the similarities of the stars to ours.

The universe is so vast, complex and continuous that in fact there May be other replicas of it in other dimensions known as Multiverse.

You simply can't qualify the universe by quoting the scriptures and telling anyone who cares to listen that God created everything in it.

Remember that, there are billions of stars and gazillion of planets in the universe, and yet your bible remain resolute that earth is the only one that contains life. Frankly, that is absurd.

In conclusion, the universe isn't something that that can be explain with religion, but with science. Your God has no place in the universe because Universe is God in itself. It's God that stretches across billions of galaxies forever evolving, forming new stars, and new worlds. It's a God that can be explain and calculated by scientific methods. It's a God that formed our solar system from the big bang millions of years ago. It's never ending, it's omnipresent, it's alpha and Omega, and it goes by one name; [size=16pt]Universe.[/size]

(1) (Reply)

SS Turned AA! Great Testimonies At Shiloh / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs And Their AUTHORS And Lyrics / Promoting Inter-religious Peace And Brotherhood Via Religious Quotes And Images

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.