Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,695 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

START FOREX AUTO TRADING WITH $90 AND MAKE 10% WEEKLY - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / START FOREX AUTO TRADING WITH $90 AND MAKE 10% WEEKLY (894 Views)

Get Great Profit In Your Trading With The New Version Of Mbfx.v2! / Investment Opportunity In Forex Auto Trading / Make 10% Commission From Calls Made By Gsm Subscribers Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

START FOREX AUTO TRADING WITH $90 AND MAKE 10% WEEKLY by smithfx: 4:26pm On Sep 01, 2013
I am introducing to you a rare forex ROBOT that trade both the TRENDING MARKET AND THE SWINGING MARKET
to start receiving signal instantly send -forex help to 08084670197 NOW
its absolutely free for a month but you must have a mobile phone with Android application or Playstore
However if you need to have account managed by my forex robot am doing this for just a token of N200 naira a month

you will receive our impressive Forex signal alert via sms delivered to your mobile phone free for a month
Also you can subscribe to allow our ROBOT trade your account no matter your broker
with the help of the latest trade copier not FREE (200naira monthly)
so traders with account size of $90 minimum can profit after deducting the cost of subscription
you will make your subscription money back in 5 WORKING DAYS because Ea will make $7-$10 profit on a $90DOLLAR ACCOUNT that is about N1700naira if you minus the monthly subscription of 200naira you are still a winner
You can start with a minum of $90
which less than 15000naira,just open a micro account with any forex company and we shall send you the code to attach to your mt4 and our robot will trade automatically for you
For a $90 dollar account Ea will trade 0.01 dollar per trade and you can expect $7-$10
profit per week
Also if you have $900 in you account Ea will trade 0.1 which is $10 per trade and make $70-$100weekly
our Expert Advisor will help you trade RISKING 1% of your capital and help you make 7-10% profit in less than
a WEEK
jUST MAKE A N200 NAIRA DONATION to this church using this link [https://voguepay.com/?bnlink=1401230842-x0]
and i will send you all the info you need to get started
ONLY nigeria ATM CARDS,MASTER AND VISA ARE ACCEPTED
YOU CAN SEE MY ACCOUNT ON ANY MT4 USING THIS PASSWORD AND MONITOR MY DAILY PROFIT I STARTED WITH $90

(1) (Reply)

Distributors Are Needed Nationwide. Profit Is #1000 Per Carton / Genuine Leather Shoes/loafers In Port Harcourt. View Pics! / Woodwork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.