Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,015 members, 7,956,761 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:19 PM

Help!! H Ow Do I Copy And Paste Using Infinix Tablet 4.0 Andriod? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help!! H Ow Do I Copy And Paste Using Infinix Tablet 4.0 Andriod? (1171 Views)

How Do I Copy My Contacts From My Blackberry Bold 6 To My Android Phone? / How Can I Copy My Sms From Gionee M2 To Tecno L5 / Android Tablet 4.0 For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! H Ow Do I Copy And Paste Using Infinix Tablet 4.0 Andriod? by sms9ja(f): 10:28pm On Sep 01, 2013
Hello nairalanders pls I have been having issues copying my proposal from my notepad into an email to send out , I have been holding down the screen but the option keep going on and off and am not a touchscreen fan please repond to this post thks
Re: Help!! H Ow Do I Copy And Paste Using Infinix Tablet 4.0 Andriod? by physise(m): 11:00pm On Sep 01, 2013
sms9ja: Hello nairalanders pls I have been having issues copying my proposal from my notepad into an email to send out , I have been holding down the screen but the option keep going on and off and am not a touchscreen fan please repond to this post thks
press d screen over d text u want to copy an icon will pop up drag it till when u have copied d entire text u want den click on copy
Re: Help!! H Ow Do I Copy And Paste Using Infinix Tablet 4.0 Andriod? by sms9ja(f): 10:17pm On Sep 02, 2013
@Physise thks so much will try dat in a bit!
Re: Help!! H Ow Do I Copy And Paste Using Infinix Tablet 4.0 Andriod? by Joel3(m): 11:39pm On Sep 02, 2013
how much you bought this tablet? why not buy keyboard with case.
Re: Help!! H Ow Do I Copy And Paste Using Infinix Tablet 4.0 Andriod? by sms9ja(f): 10:28pm On Sep 25, 2013
Joel.:
how much you bought this tablet? why not buy keyboard with case.

i bought it 26k will it work with keyboard? do you sell the keyboard?
Re: Help!! H Ow Do I Copy And Paste Using Infinix Tablet 4.0 Andriod? by Joel3(m): 8:15pm On Sep 27, 2013
sms9ja: i bought it 26k will it work with keyboard? do you sell the keyboard?
yes baby. it work with tablets keyboard take it to the market to look for the keyboard. look at the attached picture here. you can also buy the cases to hold it together like laptop.

Re: Help!! H Ow Do I Copy And Paste Using Infinix Tablet 4.0 Andriod? by Joel3(m): 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2013
see them here

Re: Help!! H Ow Do I Copy And Paste Using Infinix Tablet 4.0 Andriod? by sms9ja(f): 8:29pm On Sep 29, 2013
Joel.:
see them here

wow @Joel can you recomend a seller to me and how much? really cos of my biz i need to do a lot of copy and pasting etc am not a touchscreen fan as well....pls check my profile for my email cos i cant paste it here cos of nairaland rules...
Re: Help!! H Ow Do I Copy And Paste Using Infinix Tablet 4.0 Andriod? by Joel3(m): 10:05pm On Sep 29, 2013
sms9ja: wow @Joel can you recomend a seller to me and how much? really cos of my biz i need to do a lot of copy and pasting etc am not a touchscreen fan as well....pls check my profile for my email cos i cant paste it here cos of nairaland rules...
i would have really like to help you find this keyboard that come with the cases. but unfortunately i am so sure that you are not in benin. so you see we are not in the same location. are you truly female? or you are just male.? tell me the trust.
Re: Help!! H Ow Do I Copy And Paste Using Infinix Tablet 4.0 Andriod? by Chukabiz(m): 10:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
Joel.:
i would have really like to help you find this keyboard that come with the cases. but unfortunately i am so sure that you are not in benin. so you see we are not in the same location. are you truly female? or you are just male.? tell me the trust.

Lol. Bro help the guy girl.
Got mine from Aliex..
Re: Help!! H Ow Do I Copy And Paste Using Infinix Tablet 4.0 Andriod? by sms9ja(f): 11:15pm On Oct 03, 2013
Joel.:
o to

am female o, am in lagos i will go to computer village, importing will take time....
Re: Help!! H Ow Do I Copy And Paste Using Infinix Tablet 4.0 Andriod? by Joel3(m): 11:20pm On Oct 03, 2013
sms9ja: o to

am female o, am in lagos i will go to computer village, importing will take time....
ok

(1) (Reply)

Checking Out The Latest Ainol Ax1 Quad Core 3g Tablet / Blackberry Messenger For Android And iOs Finally Out / More Security Issues With Whatsapp - Another Reason Why BBM Is Best!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.