Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

God, Why? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / God, Why? (781 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God, Why? by yemi2plus(m): 10:45pm On Sep 01, 2013
Dear God,
My name is Yemi.
I want to ask you some questions,
Hope you don't mind?
Sure, I know you don't.
Why do people die?
Where do they go never to return?
Why bring them to earth and take them back from us?
I know you can't answer that,
Or maybe you choose not to answer.
Just another question please,
Who is death?
Where does he live?
I thought your son died for us?
Why must we die then?
Is it because you want us in heaven?
Or because you want our sweet voices as music?
I hope to fine answers to my questions some day.
But for now,
tide and market come and go,
so shall we.
Re: God, Why? by Ramwab94(m): 12:05am On Sep 02, 2013
[/color] Yemi my brother, it do really give me concern too. But what've we to do? He's the mighty and he's already created fate and destiny. It's only left for us to do good deeds and worship HIM to the utmost. May God forgive the dead and preserve our lives for better things ahead... #PEACE OUT [color=#006600]
Re: God, Why? by Nobody: 2:40am On Sep 02, 2013
We have two type of his Kingdom and here is just a passing ground to the eternal one.
To me God knows the best in everything, I also keep on wondering that;why can't the world end? The longer it seems to be the more the population of the condemned. But He surely knows the best and his ways and doings are full of mysteries.
Re: God, Why? by VivyGift(f): 7:52am On Sep 02, 2013
Sometimes, I also wonder and question God. At a point in our lives we question God and want to get an answer.

Its one of the mysteries of life we can't fathom. To me sometyms, I tink coming to this world is unncessary because of what is happening around us - the violence, sickness, death, false pretense etc. But since God chose us to be here, we av to be and also came here with a purpose.

But I wld rather av chosen to be one of His angels than to be in this violence striken world tongue
Re: God, Why? by yemi2plus(m): 7:54am On Sep 02, 2013
Vivy Gift:
But I wld rather av chosen to be one of His angels than to be in this violence striken world tongue
it's not too late dear, you can stil his angel here on earth.
Re: God, Why? by ERF: 8:18am On Sep 02, 2013
Make you dey there, dey ask questions . . .nd ur mates dey learn how to live right to have His promises and make Heaven. . .

See your face like Yemi own.
Re: God, Why? by ERF: 8:22am On Sep 02, 2013
Vivy Gift: But I wld rather av chosen to be one of His angels than to be in this violence striken world tongue
We are greater than the angels. . They serve us, that's if only we are righteous.
We have them as body guard, as God give them charge over us ...that's why at the end "the saints would judge the angels" that's only if you are a saint, then you can ask questions wink
Re: God, Why? by yemi2plus(m): 8:23am On Sep 02, 2013
E<R>F:
Make you dey there, dey ask questions . . .nd ur mates dey learn how to live right to have His promises and make Heaven. . .

See your face like Yemi own.
lol... I was playing with my phone and remembered a death poem I wrote for a friend. I just decided to ask questions I know have no answers on earth.
Hopefully, God might answer me in heaven.
Re: God, Why? by ERF: 9:07am On Sep 02, 2013
yemi2plus:
lol... I was playing with my phone and remembered a death poem I wrote for a friend. I just decided to ask questions I know have no answers on earth.
Hopefully, God might answer me in heaven.

That's if what you just did pleases Him.. Huh
Re: God, Why? by drnonny: 6:17pm On Sep 02, 2013
moderators,
please move this to religion. This thread is not relevant to this section!
Re: God, Why? by yemi2plus(m): 7:49pm On Sep 02, 2013
drnonny: moderators,
please move this to religion. This thread is not relevant to this section!
really?

(1) (Reply)

Inspirational Quotes / Her Decision / FREEDOM IN Love(an Inspiration Of Hidden Love)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.