Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Why I Left The Music Scene And What To Expect-sasha P - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Left The Music Scene And What To Expect-sasha P (892 Views)

Sasha P: Tying Wrapper To Rap / Sasha P Shows Off Her Hot New Toned Body.. So Sexy! / Banky W, Kanu Nwankwo, Funke Akindele, Sasha P @ The Olympic Relay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Left The Music Scene And What To Expect-sasha P by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 01, 2013
For those wondering why they haven't heard from Sasha,here is what she told punch about why she left the music scene for a while and what to expect.

'It was a deliberate decision because I needed to take some time out to focus on my retail clothing line, ‘Eclectic by Sasha’. My dream is very big; I want to be in every state in Nigeria. The fashion in Nigeria was getting bigger and what I wanted to do had not been done. I had to just focus on my fashion business. Even during that time, I made sure I released one or two singles and collaborated with other artistes. We are still recording but I am not going to announce any dates. All I would say is that we are very excited about the new sound we are working on""

http://.com/2013/09/why-i-left-music-scene-and-what-to.html

Re: Why I Left The Music Scene And What To Expect-sasha P by phecs: 5:57am On Sep 02, 2013
Wonder hw nigeria will look if everyone colour block like u!abeg stick to wat u can do best joooor and save ur excess fund fr sometin else!peace

(1) (Reply)

"If You Think I Am Impotent,bring Your Sister" - Yinka Ayefele / Wizkid Shoots Video To Remember When He Used To Enter Public Transport / Lady Gaga And Fiance Taylor Kinney 'looking To Buy $20mpenthouse In Manhattan'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.