Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,089 members, 7,835,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Eminem’s Single “berzerk” Set To Record Sale Upward Of 350K In First Week - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Eminem’s Single “berzerk” Set To Record Sale Upward Of 350K In First Week (575 Views)

Ice Cube Disses Kanye, Eminem, Jay-z, Dr Dre And Everyone In New Song. / 50 Cen't Before I Self Destruct Album Predicted To Sell 150k First Week. Damn! / Jay-z Did First Week In His First Week, But: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eminem’s Single “berzerk” Set To Record Sale Upward Of 350K In First Week by otubang: 7:36am On Sep 02, 2013
Billboard projects Eminem’s first single off “Marshall Mathers LP 2″ to sell between 350,000 and 375,000 downloads in its first week.
Perhaps the biggest news that came out of the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards was the fact that Eminem would be releasing a new album, and not just any album, but a follow-up to perhaps his most critically acclaimed release,Marshall Mathers LP. With the exciting news also came a new single from the project.
(cotd)

Eminem’s Single “Berzerk” Set To Record Sale Upward Of 350K In First Week http://www.steelztv.com/2013/eminems-single-berzerk-set-to-record-sale-upward-of-350k-in-first-week/ via @steelztv
Re: Eminem’s Single “berzerk” Set To Record Sale Upward Of 350K In First Week by philfearon(m): 8:27am On Sep 02, 2013
THE GREATEST....where's the download link bro? Cnt wait to hear 'em
Re: Eminem’s Single “berzerk” Set To Record Sale Upward Of 350K In First Week by Djjazzy: 1:03pm On Sep 02, 2013
i love that news i think Eminem song worth it

(1) (Reply)

Pull Over Official Video By Kcee Ft Whizkid / Rubal Jawa - Branded - Latest Punjabi Song / My CD Collection: My Most - Priced Possession. (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.