Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

What Does A Nairalander Have To Do To Make FrontPage? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Does A Nairalander Have To Do To Make FrontPage? (578 Views)

What Are/is The Criteria For A Thread To Make Frontpage??@mods / What Do People Gain When They Make Frontpage On Nairaland / How To Make Frontpage On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does A Nairalander Have To Do To Make FrontPage? by Donmams(m): 7:55am On Sep 02, 2013
I think some of the more established Nairalanders should advise many aspiring FrontPage enthusiasts on how to go about it.
I suspect some of the MODS are guilty of preferential treatment when it comes to sending topics to FrontPage.
Oga Seun should look into this matter ASAP.
Re: What Does A Nairalander Have To Do To Make FrontPage? by yemi2plus(m): 8:14am On Sep 02, 2013
Donmams: I think some of the more established Nairalanders should advise many aspiring FrontPage enthusiasts on how to go about it.
I suspect some of the MODS are guilty of preferential treatment when it comes to sending topics to FrontPage.
Oga Seun should look into this matter ASAP.
who tell you say na mod dey move thread to front page?
Re: What Does A Nairalander Have To Do To Make FrontPage? by Acidosis(m): 8:14am On Sep 02, 2013
I think you should pray to God for intervention as regards ASUU strike
Re: What Does A Nairalander Have To Do To Make FrontPage? by Obinnau(m): 8:17am On Sep 02, 2013
Create meaningful topics OP. Since I joined in 2011 I have made FP only once.
Re: What Does A Nairalander Have To Do To Make FrontPage? by Emmyk(m): 2:08pm On Sep 02, 2013
Obinnau: Create meaningful topics OP. Since I joined in 2011 I have made FP only once.

Does it mean you havent been creating meaningful topics since then?

Op, you can copy current news from different websites..with the source.

Create meaningful and interesting topics.. Like I usually do, to make frontpage cheesy
Re: What Does A Nairalander Have To Do To Make FrontPage? by tIce(m): 6:53am On Oct 24, 2013
What do u gutz mean by frontpage??

Is any1 there 2 answer.....??
Re: What Does A Nairalander Have To Do To Make FrontPage? by chucky234(m): 11:28am On Oct 24, 2013
Run errands for Mukina for atleast 3 months,now you are good to go.
Thank me later for the secret.
**wink**

(1) (Reply)

How Many Nairalanders Are From A.j City / Associated Airline Plane Crash Survivors Toyin And Queeneth Need Your Prayers / Foolish Sexkill,wait For 3 More Accounts From Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.