Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Ikeja Computer Village Yell. Directory & Maps - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Ikeja Computer Village Yell. Directory & Maps (1157 Views)

8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) / Weekly Price Of Uk Used Blackberry Phone In Ikeja Computer Village. / The Ikeja Computer Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ikeja Computer Village Yell. Directory & Maps by olufi: 11:59pm On Jun 13, 2008
Before i start, let me first lay a foundation that i'm not dumb. But anytime i visit the
Ikeja Computer Village, i usually have to question that assertion, especially when i'm alone.

Once i was accosted by a police officer that demanded for money or would arrest me for not carrying my sister's laptop without a receipt. I ended up giving him a painful 1k (which obviously would not have covered for the laptop had it been it was stolen). So he was going to arrest me for not having a receipt and not for carrying a likely stolen laptop.

What I'm trying to infer from this story is that i entered the computer village from the 'wrong' entrance, that is the street that leads directly to the police station while i was trying to find my friend's shop that was opposite skye bank.

Many times, lots of people like myself have lost my way while trying to find a shop that offers the services they need.

Frankly speaking, i usually prefer using the shops outside, like the ones close to intercontinental bank and on medical road. But what if they dont have what i want? Then i have to roam like half of the village not having anywhere in mind. What i basically do is to look for the Behind buildings but men, we all know that's not the criteria for finding a good shop asides village is endlessly rowdy.

All these changed when the village yell website www.villageyell.com emerged. To me, it's the way to navigate the computer village with very minimal hassles.

The village yell is a directory listing shops in the computer village and a detailed map of the village including all the streets (oremeji, otigba, kodesoa, ola-ayeni etc). Check the website www.villageyell.com for a thrilling computer village pre-experience. This is where you can gather as much information about the shops in the village and help u decide which options to use right in the comfort of your computer.

Pls dont go to the village without first checking the website. Thankk you
Re: Ikeja Computer Village Yell. Directory & Maps by naijacutee(f): 1:43pm On Jun 14, 2008
Nice site - Very very very very very very impressive!!! Keep it up!!! I'm usually very good at shooting holes in things but not this time. Well done!

(1) (Reply)

***************** / Uk Used Nokia E63 For Sale From "3" for 16k / Brand New Ipad 2 Bluetooth Leather And Aluminium Case Keyboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.