Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,100 members, 7,825,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Dammy Krane Finally Gets To See His Mum For The First Time In 10 Years (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dammy Krane Finally Gets To See His Mum For The First Time In 10 Years (photo) (3973 Views)

Reekado Banks In New Selfie With His Mum / Don Jazzy Gets To See The Don Jazzy Barbing Saloon. Check Out Photo Lols / Dammy Krane Shaves Off His Dreads For Buhari(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dammy Krane Finally Gets To See His Mum For The First Time In 10 Years (photo) by topeorekoy(m): 1:53pm On Sep 02, 2013
The singer’s mum has been living in the US for many years while Dammy lived in Nigeria.

They were reunited over the wekend when Dammy travelled to the US for the Nigerian Entertainment Awards.

And now that Dammy can afford the trip and had the opportunity, he was immediately out there

http://topeorekoya..com/#sthash.uHmfqtQX.dpuf

Re: Dammy Krane Finally Gets To See His Mum For The First Time In 10 Years (photo) by tyson99(m): 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2013
Omo dis hin mama na iya-ita ooo
Re: Dammy Krane Finally Gets To See His Mum For The First Time In 10 Years (photo) by felipemadero(m): 6:11pm On Sep 02, 2013
U sure say na im mama b dat abi im sugar mummy tongue?
Re: Dammy Krane Finally Gets To See His Mum For The First Time In 10 Years (photo) by dridowu: 6:30pm On Sep 02, 2013
Thanks God and Iya Ibeji, she has been there for me physically, financially, emotionally and spiritually.
Love u Mami
Re: Dammy Krane Finally Gets To See His Mum For The First Time In 10 Years (photo) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 02, 2013
tnk GOD say hm no resemble hm mama

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Finally Gets To See His Mum For The First Time In 10 Years (photo) by Parisfran(f): 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2013
Omavik: tnk GOD say hm no resemble hm mama
My Sister we thank God oh!
Re: Dammy Krane Finally Gets To See His Mum For The First Time In 10 Years (photo) by Jccy(f): 8:07pm On Sep 02, 2013
Oh boy,c fine mama and cute bobo, dz guy face smoth azin
Re: Dammy Krane Finally Gets To See His Mum For The First Time In 10 Years (photo) by flolancracker: 8:12pm On Sep 02, 2013
undecided like we give a fΰck.
Re: Dammy Krane Finally Gets To See His Mum For The First Time In 10 Years (photo) by switdil(f): 8:16pm On Sep 02, 2013
grin grin
This him mama don jazzii re gan ni
Han ha
Re: Dammy Krane Finally Gets To See His Mum For The First Time In 10 Years (photo) by dplomaticVal: 8:17pm On Sep 02, 2013
Nice coalescene. bt wht hav she bn doing in europe for the past 10yrs tht she couldn't make out time to visit her family some peeps are jus mean o
Re: Dammy Krane Finally Gets To See His Mum For The First Time In 10 Years (photo) by JohnFrankling(m): 8:36pm On Sep 02, 2013
Good for him,I'm so happy for him
Re: Dammy Krane Finally Gets To See His Mum For The First Time In 10 Years (photo) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 02, 2013
Wow. Ten years. Certainly not easy.

But why didn't she not visit dammy ?
Re: Dammy Krane Finally Gets To See His Mum For The First Time In 10 Years (photo) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 02, 2013
me can't spend three months without seeing my mummy oo!!!
Re: Dammy Krane Finally Gets To See His Mum For The First Time In 10 Years (photo) by psky: 8:53pm On Sep 02, 2013
dplomaticVal: Nice coalescene. bt wht hav she bn doing in europe for the past 10yrs tht she couldn't make out time to visit her family some peeps are jus mean o

Yes o, the same way some people do not take note of details. Europe? Really?
Re: Dammy Krane Finally Gets To See His Mum For The First Time In 10 Years (photo) by Shekson(m): 8:56pm On Sep 02, 2013
Who says he cldnt have afforded a US trip b4?
Re: Dammy Krane Finally Gets To See His Mum For The First Time In 10 Years (photo) by Baba419(m): 9:22pm On Sep 02, 2013
He must really have lacked love
Re: Dammy Krane Finally Gets To See His Mum For The First Time In 10 Years (photo) by DzTzl(f): 10:01pm On Sep 02, 2013
dplomaticVal: Nice coalescene. bt wht hav she bn doing in europe for the past 10yrs tht she couldn't make out time to visit her family some peeps are jus mean o
ur english,? * sighs*

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Finally Gets To See His Mum For The First Time In 10 Years (photo) by pri3stess(f): 10:19pm On Sep 02, 2013
I'm guessing that she went to Yankee and overstayed her welcome, that is why she could not comback to Naija. Anyways, it's good that they have finally reunited.
Re: Dammy Krane Finally Gets To See His Mum For The First Time In 10 Years (photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 10:20pm On Sep 02, 2013
Yungwizzzy: me can't spend three months without seeing my mummy oo!!!
Omo mummy! *spits* angry
Re: Dammy Krane Finally Gets To See His Mum For The First Time In 10 Years (photo) by demelza: 10:48pm On Sep 02, 2013
^^ Whats wrong in being an Omo mummy?
@post
There must be a story in there for both of them not to have seen for such a long period.
Good for them
Re: Dammy Krane Finally Gets To See His Mum For The First Time In 10 Years (photo) by dplomaticVal: 10:59pm On Sep 02, 2013
psky:

Yes o, the same way some people do not take note of details. Europe? Really?

twas erroneously posted holme, North-America l mean to say
Re: Dammy Krane Finally Gets To See His Mum For The First Time In 10 Years (photo) by Forzap: 11:19pm On Sep 02, 2013
Very strange shocked shocked
Re: Dammy Krane Finally Gets To See His Mum For The First Time In 10 Years (photo) by AbuMikey(m): 11:37pm On Sep 02, 2013
flolancracker: undecided like we give a fΰck.
Like I give a Middle finger about the thrash you just spewed! angry
Re: Dammy Krane Finally Gets To See His Mum For The First Time In 10 Years (photo) by GeneralJ(m): 12:51am On Sep 03, 2013
Wait, why is nigerian entertainment awards in america

abi is naija too small for entertainment awards?

i've never heard of american entertainment awards in nigeria or even canada

even smaller countries sef, have thier own entertainment awards in ther own country, these entertainment people must have mental issues i swear
Re: Dammy Krane Finally Gets To See His Mum For The First Time In 10 Years (photo) by Pdizzle(m): 12:57am On Sep 03, 2013
GeneralJ: Wait, why is nigerian entertainment awards in america

abi is naija too small for entertainment awards?

i've never heard of american entertainment awards in nigeria or even canada

even small Ghana sef, have thier own entertainment awards in ther own country, these entertainment people must have mental issues i swear
Seriously
Re: Dammy Krane Finally Gets To See His Mum For The First Time In 10 Years (photo) by Nobody: 4:58am On Sep 03, 2013
Its not strange,my case is not different from his. So painful,wetin man pikin go do
Re: Dammy Krane Finally Gets To See His Mum For The First Time In 10 Years (photo) by 3ace(m): 7:00am On Sep 03, 2013
pri3stess: I'm guessing that she went to Yankee and overstayed her welcome, that is why she could not comback to Naija. Anyways, it's good that they have finally reunited.
Overstayed? Leading to why she didn't come back?
Re: Dammy Krane Finally Gets To See His Mum For The First Time In 10 Years (photo) by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 03, 2013
His mother left him for ten years? Chai! Signs of the END TIMES. . .
Re: Dammy Krane Finally Gets To See His Mum For The First Time In 10 Years (photo) by pri3stess(f): 7:41am On Sep 03, 2013
3ace: Overstayed? Leading to why she didn't come back?
When you leave after your visa has expired, it will be difficult to reapply for another visa. So she probably stayed till after her visa expired, and she decided not to return to Naija to avoid not being able to return to th US for the rest of her life.
Re: Dammy Krane Finally Gets To See His Mum For The First Time In 10 Years (photo) by DoffMan2: 11:02am On Sep 03, 2013
flolancracker: undecided like we give a fΰck.

But you do; O yes you do.
Re: Dammy Krane Finally Gets To See His Mum For The First Time In 10 Years (photo) by Austeenxx: 11:15am On Sep 03, 2013
Say after me. . .

END
TIME
TINZ.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is DANGEROUS: Watch Nicki Minaj Twerking (WOW!) / Munachii Stuns In New Pics As She Turns 27 Today / Actress, Tonto Dikeh Shares Unclad Bathroom Selfie (SEE PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.