Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

The Fraud Called PTDF Postgraduate Scholarship!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Fraud Called PTDF Postgraduate Scholarship!!! (1566 Views)

2016/2017 NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship / NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 / 2013 NNPC / ESSO International Postgraduate Scholarship Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fraud Called PTDF Postgraduate Scholarship!!! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2013
I can remember about some months back going all the way to another state to get PTDF scholarship scratch cards for me and some of my friends because the scratch cards were exhausted and being hoarded in lagos. That was March and this is September. Yet, the people in charge of the scholarship scheme have not deemed it important to contact the applicants who have not only been shortlisted but are earnestly awaiting the selection processes. A few weeks back, I still noticed some people on this section hoping that there will still be an exam. Hoping in an aimless hope.

I applied to 2 schools in the U.K and got admissions in both with all my documents intact except the funding which I hoped would be paid by PTDF if I was successful. The schools have sent me emails upon emails and I honestly do not know what to tell them again. The admission deadline is August and resumption is september (same for most uk schools).Perhaps I will tell them I live in a country where we have irresponsible leaders. Leaders who should be elders. Elders who should know the right thing to do. Or what is the point of giving people false hope? What is the point of collecting 1000 naira from each applicant many unemployed hoping and "hustling" for a better future? Where is all the money? Who is it with? Why has PTDF not deemed it fit to contact anyone or perhaps to email the applicants that the scholarship would be postponed or even refund the money? So many questions. This is fraudulent. But perhaps the most serious question on is why I have not seen it important to write this. I have been on my 9 to 5 trying to make my living. Perhaps Nigerian youths are too non-chalant. Perhaps this is our greatest problem. This cannot happen in another country except Nigeria.

I believe someone has been corrupt with the money. Perhaps the head of PTDF. What is his name or perhaps her name? Even women get greedy in Nigeria and their obese children walk around proudly like queens. I'm certain the money runs into millions if not hundreds of millions. 1000 times 50,000 applicants (a reasonable assumption considering the amount of employed youths we have) is how much please?

Someone needs to answer me please.

1 Like

Re: The Fraud Called PTDF Postgraduate Scholarship!!! by Chuksaluta(m): 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2013
Its a pity that after collecting 1k from applicants since april ptdf hasn't deemed it fit to communicate the reason why we haven't written the test.
Re: The Fraud Called PTDF Postgraduate Scholarship!!! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 02, 2013
So after abusing GEJ you want to use thr money from the oil in his state and go and study abroad? You must be joking. Things are no longer the same. We the oil producing states must stop that old practice. To ur tent.
Re: The Fraud Called PTDF Postgraduate Scholarship!!! by SolutionsGuy: 9:18pm On Sep 02, 2013
PTDF Postgraduate Scholarship is not fraud. Something must have happened that you do not know. Write to PTDF, call them, visit them, or use other means to get them to talk about it.
Re: The Fraud Called PTDF Postgraduate Scholarship!!! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 02, 2013
@kaorama and that is why nigeria will never develop. We are talking of fraud and gross indiscipline, you're being tribalistic...Ok it's your oil... We have heard yet Shell, Chevron and croonies cart it and profits away like they are your towns people. They are not even africans talkless of Nigerians. @Solution Guys...What happened to them that I don't knw? Why did they collect our 1k without any result? It is their duty to contact me if they are having problems and not the other way round. The way some Nigerians think sef. No wonder the country is like this.
Re: The Fraud Called PTDF Postgraduate Scholarship!!! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 02, 2013
@kaorama and that is why nigeria will never develop. We are talking of fraud and gross indiscipline, you're being tribalistic...Ok it's your oil... We have heard yet Shell, Chevron and croonies cart it and profits away like they are your towns people . There is nothing stopping the PTDF giving Nigerians from all parts scholarship. They are not even africans talkless of Nigerians. @Solution Guys...What happened to them that I don't knw? Why did they collect our 1k without any result? It is their duty to contact me if they are having problems and not the other way round. The way some Nigerians think sef. No wonder the country is like this.
Re: The Fraud Called PTDF Postgraduate Scholarship!!! by duality(m): 10:11pm On Sep 02, 2013
All these hash lines are unnecessary. You can defer you admission to January. Work and pray that you'd be successful and stop the show of entitlement when you've not passed the aptitude test. I understand that there are unnecessary bureaucracies, but you still need to take thing easy.

1 Like

Re: The Fraud Called PTDF Postgraduate Scholarship!!! by equlibrium(m): 6:58am On Sep 03, 2013
Bros, go to abj, some ppl are travelling. Be more coherent when you r writing, guess na d fex affect u so. Happened to a frnd sha, he went to abj wit his admission letters and his fees were paid instantly.
Re: The Fraud Called PTDF Postgraduate Scholarship!!! by idonchop: 7:13am On Sep 03, 2013
kaorama: So after abusing GEJ you want to use thr money from the oil in his state and go and study abroad? You must be joking. Things are no longer the same. We the oil producing states must stop that old practice. To ur tent.

Rubbish
Re: The Fraud Called PTDF Postgraduate Scholarship!!! by gentle12: 12:06pm On Sep 03, 2013
12 inches!:
I can remember about some months back going all the way to another state to get PTDF scholarship scratch cards for me and some of my friends because the scratch cards were exhausted and being hoarded in lagos. That was March and this is September. Yet, the people in charge of the scholarship scheme have not deemed it important to contact the applicants who have not only been shortlisted but are earnestly awaiting the selection processes. A few weeks back, I still noticed some people on this section hoping that there will still be an exam. Hoping in an aimless hope.

I applied to 2 schools in the U.K and got admissions in both with all my documents intact except the funding which I hoped would be paid by PTDF if I was successful. The schools have sent me emails upon emails and I honestly do not know what to tell them again. The admission deadline is August and resumption is september (same for most uk schools).Perhaps I will tell them I live in a country where we have irresponsible leaders. Leaders who should be elders. Elders who should know the right thing to do. Or what is the point of giving people false hope? What is the point of collecting 1000 naira from each applicant many unemployed hoping and "hustling" for a better future? Where is all the money? Who is it with? Why has PTDF not deemed it fit to contact anyone or perhaps to email the applicants that the scholarship would be postponed or even refund the money? So many questions. This is fraudulent. But perhaps the most serious question on is why I have not seen it important to write this. I have been on my 9 to 5 trying to make my living. Perhaps Nigerian youths are too non-chalant. Perhaps this is our greatest problem. This cannot happen in another country except Nigeria.

I believe someone has been corrupt with the money. Perhaps the head of PTDF. What is his name or perhaps her name? Even women get greedy in Nigeria and their obese children walk around proudly like queens. I'm certain the money runs into millions if not hundreds of millions. 1000 times 50,000 applicants (a reasonable assumption considering the amount of employed youths we have) is how much please?

Someone needs to answer me please.
Perhaps will answer you.

(1) (Reply)

International Organization For Migration (IOM) Recruitment In Abj And Lagos / Graduate Recruitment At Nestle Nigeria Ltd / Leadway Assurance Company Limited Job Vacancy (graduate)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.