Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,070 members, 7,956,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:01 AM

Is It Right To Recount Money Given To You By A Dignitary? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is It Right To Recount Money Given To You By A Dignitary? (571 Views)

Is It Right To Say Thank You To Your Boss When Collecting Your Salary? / Sex Dolls Given To Male Employees In A Chinese Company For Their Annual Bonus. / Is It Right For A Pastor Work In An Alcohol Manufacturing Company? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Recount Money Given To You By A Dignitary? by miracle4(m): 2:53am On Sep 03, 2013
This question is solely for matured minds and has to do with my personal take on courtesy.

I personally find it very difficult recounting money paid to me by any dignitary.

eg. I am to handle some personal I.T. related stuff worth 50k for an Honorable and instead of instructing his secretary to give me the damn fucking cash, he decides to pay me by himself.

I usually find it difficult recounting the cash in his presence.

The amount has always been correct anyway but I just wanted to hear from others if my view is the right one

thanks as you contribute on this.
Re: Is It Right To Recount Money Given To You By A Dignitary? by braine(m): 4:12am On Sep 03, 2013
I don't think its polite• You don't really need to do that if there has been an existing trust between you two• In some cases it may be necessary tho as some secretaries and assistants usually have the habbit of slipping notes into their pockets•

(1) (Reply)

Are The Words "Student Doctor" In Identifying A Medical Student Deceptive? / Your Referee Has Been The One Making You Loose Your Job / Salary For Project Engineer With 5years Exp.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.