Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Who Impregnated This Lady? How Did It Happen? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Impregnated This Lady? How Did It Happen? (2616 Views)

How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) / I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court / Who Impregnated This Lady? How Did It Happen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Impregnated This Lady? How Did It Happen? by TalkNews: 4:15am On Sep 03, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-mBbJl8HW2eg/UiQ_ce6g01I/AAAAAAAAtLM/XJ1nkKvL3Xo/s400/1+baby+and+mama.png[/img]

This is awesome but the moment I saw this photo it made got me thinking wild. Who is the guy who did it? As a matter of fact, I know there are many guys who may not be comfortable to sleep with this lady, not to talk of doing it several times with her and eventually getting her pregnant.

Also, I really admire the woman's never-say-die spirit. She is very happy with herself, despite everything.
#LifeIsBeautiful

CLICK HERE FOR MORE CELEBRITY SCANDAL GISTS
Re: Who Impregnated This Lady? How Did It Happen? by Mynd44: 5:14am On Sep 03, 2013
In politics?
Re: Who Impregnated This Lady? How Did It Happen? by Dygeasy(m): 5:44am On Sep 03, 2013
^^^He Did!! gringrin
Re: Who Impregnated This Lady? How Did It Happen? by Nobody: 5:59am On Sep 03, 2013
If I remember correctly she is married ,why you surprised? isn't she a human being?everybody is not shallow minded as you are

5 Likes

Re: Who Impregnated This Lady? How Did It Happen? by thaoriginator: 7:46am On Sep 03, 2013
Na me Wether no be toto she carrangry

1 Like

Re: Who Impregnated This Lady? How Did It Happen? by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 03, 2013
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder grin
Re: Who Impregnated This Lady? How Did It Happen? by 3ace(m): 8:43am On Sep 03, 2013
IvyBlue: If I remember correctly she is married ,why you surprised? isn't she a human being?everybody is not shallow minded as you are
Moreover, no one needs to sleep with her for her to get pregnant. She can walk into a sperm bank and go for insemination. After all, na legs cut no be womb.
Re: Who Impregnated This Lady? How Did It Happen? by DeHero1: 8:57am On Sep 03, 2013
See me see question...
Why u no ask from d place where u get d pishor
Re: Who Impregnated This Lady? How Did It Happen? by Fynestboi: 9:26am On Sep 03, 2013
grin grin gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Who Impregnated This Lady? How Did It Happen? by nerodenero: 9:44am On Sep 03, 2013
While rich and able body people finds it hard to deliver or even conceive, this woman was able to conceive and deliver.God is awesome!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Impregnated This Lady? How Did It Happen? by Austeenxx: 10:15am On Sep 03, 2013
cheesy

END

TIME

PREGNANCY

Re: Who Impregnated This Lady? How Did It Happen? by dominique(f): 5:09pm On Sep 03, 2013
I've watched a couple of documentaries on her and I must say, she's a very remarkable woman. Born without legs, she was told she was going to be an invalid and a dependant for the rest of her life. But she beat the odds, became a mechanic, does everything by herself (including driving). She got pregnant twice against doctors orders and now she's a proud mother of two healthy children.

Her name is Rosemarie Siggins and her story is one of the most inspiring I've come accross in a while
Re: Who Impregnated This Lady? How Did It Happen? by AbuMikey(m): 5:21pm On Sep 03, 2013
Jerry Springer show undecided
Re: Who Impregnated This Lady? How Did It Happen? by timsarb: 3:32pm On Jul 11, 2014
TalkNews: [img]http://2.bp..com/-mBbJl8HW2eg/UiQ_ce6g01I/AAAAAAAAtLM/XJ1nkKvL3Xo/s400/1+baby+and+mama.png[/img]

This is awesome but the moment I saw this photo it made got me thinking wild. Who is the guy who did it? As a matter of fact, I know there are many guys who may not be comfortable to sleep with this lady, not to talk of doing it several times with her and eventually getting her pregnant.

Also, I really admire the woman's never-say-die spirit. She is very happy with herself, despite everything.
#LifeIsBeautiful
she is human mind you, and probably sweeter in character than a "complete" GOD is great.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE CELEBRITY SCANDAL GISTS

(1) (Reply)

She Used Her Friend’s Teenage Son As Her intimacy gadget! / How To Know When The Make Up Artist Is In Love With The Groom(photo) / Pre-wedding Pix Of Two Lovely People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.