Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ (33109 Views)

Woman Vomits Python Snake During Spiritual Deliverance In Church In Taraba / Pastor Disappears After Death Of Two Brothers During Spiritual Bath / Pastor Rapes 19-year Old Girl During Spiritual Cleansing (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ by ikanason(m): 8:15am On Sep 03, 2013
A 46-year-old Pastor, Olamide Sobowale, of Glory Church of Christ Aladura, Oke-Itoku, Abeokuta, Ogun State, has been ordered to be remanded in prison for allegedly Molesting a woman while bathing in his church backyard.
Pastor Sobowale, who was arraigned before a Magistrate Court sitting in Isabo, Abeokuta, yesterday, was accused of

Molesting one Dupe Makinde, 30, who lives in Isaje, Abeokuta, while taking a spiritual bath allegedly recommended by the pastor.

The prosecuting counsel, Paul Etusi, told the court that the accused grabbed the complainant while she was in a bathroom within the church premises and Molested her.

Etusi said the complainant had already put the soap on her face as she began bathing when the pastor suddenly entered the bathroom, grabbed and Molested her with soap on her face.

According to Etusi, the accused had told Mrs. Makinde that he had a vision about her and asked her to come for deliverance in his church.

He said: “He asked the woman to come to the church to take a spiritual bath for her deliverance, but, while the complainant was taking her bath, the accused barged into the bathroom, grabbed the woman and Molested her.

“The accused has committed an offence contrary to section 357 and punishable under section 358 of criminal code of law of Ogun State, Nigeria, 2006.”

Magistrate A. Araba after listening to the prosecuting counsel, ordered that the accused be remanded in prison till he gets advice from the Director of Public Prosecution and adjourned the case till September 16,2013.

Source;www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/pastor-Molests-woman-in-church-during-spiritual-bath/
Re: Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ by Rexphobia(m): 8:31am On Sep 03, 2013
How can I hide my post? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ by nerodenero: 8:34am On Sep 03, 2013
The trend of Pastor having sex with members is on the increase. The devil is set to destroy the church and discourage many from the gathering of faithfuls. One thing is certain and that is the Church is matching on and the gate of hell shall not prevail.

58 Likes

Re: Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ by nerodenero: 8:35am On Sep 03, 2013
Rexphobia: How can I hide my post? Thanks
You don come here again Why are you so obsessed about knowing how to hide your post? Why spew this trash on every thread on nairalandSure, if enrolled in Yabaleft,you would definitely be rejected.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ by Rexphobia(m): 8:40am On Sep 03, 2013
Permit me to say, you are mistaken or high on early morning mess.

Please check my profile and show me one post I had said this earlier?

Thank you for your cooperation.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ by Oyinprince(m): 8:43am On Sep 03, 2013
Source?? babies ar always looking for short routes , she wont study God's word and grow but she wuld want take a spiritual(ordinary) bath... Dear christians, study God's word and know the holyspirit, dont let any1 toss u to n fro

14 Likes

Re: Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ by Paulscholari(m): 8:46am On Sep 03, 2013
This is so vexing and annoying..infact i dnt feel like hearing that title "pastor" anymore..this is so crazy.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ by nerodenero: 8:47am On Sep 03, 2013
Rexphobia: Permit me to say, you are mistaken or high on early morning mess.

Please check my profile and show me one post I had said this earlier?

Thank you for your cooperation.
Apologies for that. Before it was '1st, 2nd & 3rd to comment',"how does it affect the price of garri in the market', then 'End time things' and now 'how do I hide my post'. I thought you were one of those people obsessed by these statements. Apologies again!

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ by Rexphobia(m): 8:51am On Sep 03, 2013
nerodenero: Apologies for that. Before it was '1st, 2nd & 3rd to comment',"how does it affect the price of garri in the market', then 'End time things' and now 'how do I hide my post'. I thought you were one of those people obsessed by these statements. Apologies again!

We cool... Just ignore them, they will fade away
Re: Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ by Ollybarbie219(f): 8:54am On Sep 03, 2013
Spiritual bath indeed!...sum ppl are so dumb to d extent dat their pastor wd ask dem to put their hands in fire for spiritual healing n dey wd stupidly oblige!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ by yunglykmine(m): 8:56am On Sep 03, 2013
Spiritual bath attracts Spiritual Konji.
**Say No to spiritual bath**

12 Likes

Re: Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ by Rexphobia(m): 9:00am On Sep 03, 2013
Olly barbie219: Spiritual bath indeed!...sum ppl are so dumb to d extent dat their pastor wd ask dem to put their hands in fire for spiritual healing n dey wd stupidly oblige!

Religion is indeed an opium... When you are high, you do stupid things

1 Like

Re: Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ by Ollybarbie219(f): 9:11am On Sep 03, 2013
Rexphobia:

Religion is indeed an opium... When you are high, you do stupid things
hmmm
Re: Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ by Sanandreas10(m): 9:16am On Sep 03, 2013
nerodenero: You don come here again Why are you so obsessed about knowing how to hide your post? Why spew this trash on every thread on nairalandSure, if enrolled in Yabaleft,you would definitely be rejected.

pls,what is Yabaleft?
Re: Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ by nerodenero: 9:56am On Sep 03, 2013
Sanandreas10:

pls,what is Yabaleft?
Google is a good friend grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ by nekaa(f): 10:41am On Sep 03, 2013
Na this pastor call himself nor be God
Re: Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ by nora544: 11:35am On Sep 03, 2013
when will nigerians see that man of this so called man of god belong to the angel of the light.

Also many in america pray to the angel of the light but i know very soon they will see it but it takes time until they will understand what christianity realy is.
Re: Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ by Horus(m): 11:40am On Sep 03, 2013

[size=15pt] "Spiritual Bath" for deliverance[/size]

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 03, 2013
Horus:

lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2013
And there a man of God has fallen ....all for a piece of a..s! lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2013
Horus:

More Pictures Pls... angry

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ by Acelifted: 2:00pm On Sep 03, 2013
Nonsense! The victim and villain are both guilty

1 Like

Re: Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ by magdalenegem: 2:00pm On Sep 03, 2013
The next thing you hear him say "its the devil's handwork"
Re: Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ by Gee001: 2:01pm On Sep 03, 2013
Spiritual healing#singing I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Tuface's voice#
Re: Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 03, 2013
D pastor gave her d 'holy cane'.wat kind of religious slave mentality wil make a woman allow d pastor to make her bath in d church.y cant people be arrested 4 high level stupidity;shine ur eye no b curse

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ by royale442(m): 2:01pm On Sep 03, 2013
. . . .

1 Like

Re: Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ by yame014: 2:03pm On Sep 03, 2013
Wait o....this topic should have been "Pastor MOLESTATION woman during spiritual bath na"- abi wetin una feel? grin lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ by RayMcBlue(m): 2:04pm On Sep 03, 2013
The amorous Pastor.winkcheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ by meracool(m): 2:04pm On Sep 03, 2013
That is Inevitable since he is the One Bathing Her...!!!
God Have Mercy..
Re: Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ by frudokafor(m): 2:05pm On Sep 03, 2013
Sanandreas10:

pls,what is Yabaleft?
YABA left na psychiatric hospital

No be everybody know lagos na
Re: Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ by passionate88: 2:06pm On Sep 03, 2013
Pastors are just cozaing their female members left, right nd centre. They willingly coza them or they do it with force or deception. After they will tell me nt to forsake d gatherin of my brothers like say dm b my brother. The woman sef na mumu, d way I see am if to say d pastor take him time, him for just coza her wit her xpress permission

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Deeper Life Turned Down Gej’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign / Who Will You Have Lunch With? / Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.