Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,718 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:38 AM

Nollywood Actress, Nse Ikpem Etim, Posts Romantic Picture With Hubby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress, Nse Ikpem Etim, Posts Romantic Picture With Hubby (4579 Views)

Omotola To Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary; Shares Throwback Photo With Hubby / Actress Nse Ikpe Etim Shares Sunday Stuning Photo / Nse Ikpe-Etim And Her Husband Need To Get A Room Asap (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress, Nse Ikpem Etim, Posts Romantic Picture With Hubby by underscore: 11:26am On Sep 03, 2013

Re: Nollywood Actress, Nse Ikpem Etim, Posts Romantic Picture With Hubby by stylesco: 12:01pm On Sep 03, 2013
Mtcheeew

Not necessary.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress, Nse Ikpem Etim, Posts Romantic Picture With Hubby by dasparrow: 12:06pm On Sep 03, 2013
@Post

No, that pose is not cute. The man looks like he is about to strangle her. There is nothing romantic about that picture.

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress, Nse Ikpem Etim, Posts Romantic Picture With Hubby by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 03, 2013
style$co:
Mtcheeew

Not necessary.
after seeing the picture :/ alabosi oshi :p
Re: Nollywood Actress, Nse Ikpem Etim, Posts Romantic Picture With Hubby by Lolitua(f): 12:50pm On Sep 03, 2013
Owkay
Re: Nollywood Actress, Nse Ikpem Etim, Posts Romantic Picture With Hubby by Popowaa: 1:54pm On Sep 03, 2013
Just like this woman
Re: Nollywood Actress, Nse Ikpem Etim, Posts Romantic Picture With Hubby by BabaAlabi: 2:34pm On Sep 03, 2013
End Time
Re: Nollywood Actress, Nse Ikpem Etim, Posts Romantic Picture With Hubby by wrench: 3:56pm On Sep 03, 2013
Is the guy kinda Nud.e?
Re: Nollywood Actress, Nse Ikpem Etim, Posts Romantic Picture With Hubby by swtme(f): 4:28pm On Sep 03, 2013
Me likely,they luk gud 2geda n she sure is feeling that guy!!!
Re: Nollywood Actress, Nse Ikpem Etim, Posts Romantic Picture With Hubby by dplomaticVal: 4:40pm On Sep 03, 2013
First class romancer indeed cool

Afrocandy's soft pörn offer awaits her soon.. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress, Nse Ikpem Etim, Posts Romantic Picture With Hubby by mejai(m): 4:56pm On Sep 03, 2013
what is romantic pishure?
Re: Nollywood Actress, Nse Ikpem Etim, Posts Romantic Picture With Hubby by DollyParton1(f): 5:08pm On Sep 03, 2013
That's not a romantic pose.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Nse Ikpem Etim, Posts Romantic Picture With Hubby by Enoquin(f): 5:34pm On Sep 03, 2013
kiss I like the intensity emanating from the picture, this is romance on another level. Nse Ikpe Etim, my favourite actress
Re: Nollywood Actress, Nse Ikpem Etim, Posts Romantic Picture With Hubby by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 03, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

No, that pose is not cute. The man looks like he is about to strangle her. There is nothing romantic about that picture.
LOOL!! grin
Re: Nollywood Actress, Nse Ikpem Etim, Posts Romantic Picture With Hubby by Chinwem(f): 6:55pm On Sep 03, 2013
Doesn't look romantic from where I m standing, more like a choke hold...lol

I hear she's a really really nice person smiley but can I recommend she gets a few hair care tips from Chimamanda.....she styles her natural hair very well.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Nse Ikpem Etim, Posts Romantic Picture With Hubby by Kashamannie: 7:26pm On Sep 03, 2013
BabaAlabi: End Time
wat is ur problem wit end time
Re: Nollywood Actress, Nse Ikpem Etim, Posts Romantic Picture With Hubby by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 03, 2013
I get what they're trying to do, but it failed. It does not convey passion it looks kinda creepy imo
She has awesome hair tho.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Nse Ikpem Etim, Posts Romantic Picture With Hubby by angelTI(f): 8:37pm On Sep 03, 2013
Is it hair Nse has on or fur?

artistic not romantic pix
Re: Nollywood Actress, Nse Ikpem Etim, Posts Romantic Picture With Hubby by Coldfeet(f): 8:57pm On Sep 03, 2013
No! That's not romantic! Romantic would have been her placing her hand on his head! Would give it that "Oh baby am on fire" kinda effect. #Coldfeettinz#
Re: Nollywood Actress, Nse Ikpem Etim, Posts Romantic Picture With Hubby by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 03, 2013
Coldfeet: No! That's not romantic! Romantic would have been her placing her hand on his head! Would give it that "Oh baby am on fire" kinda effect. #Coldfeettinz#

I agree that one little change would have completely changed the feel of this photo..it looks like he put his hand at her throat and she's tryna prevent him from choking the daylights out of her lol..nice looking couple tho.

angel TI:
Is it hair Nse has on or fur?

Aww come on she has awesome hair.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Nse Ikpem Etim, Posts Romantic Picture With Hubby by RedCard1(m): 9:30pm On Sep 03, 2013
The man is as old as Nse. The pose isn't cute one bit. The man looked like he was about to strangle Nse for adding too much pepper and salt to the food she prepared. Let them try harder next time.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Nse Ikpem Etim, Posts Romantic Picture With Hubby by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 03, 2013
I like the pic.
It's hot
Yummy.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Nse Ikpem Etim, Posts Romantic Picture With Hubby by teelady(f): 11:04pm On Sep 03, 2013
Eating popcorn and watching comedy, Naija pips una funny
ItsModella:
LOOL!! grin
grin
Re: Nollywood Actress, Nse Ikpem Etim, Posts Romantic Picture With Hubby by Cestmoi1(f): 11:38pm On Sep 03, 2013
I like d pic and i love nse to bits.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Nse Ikpem Etim, Posts Romantic Picture With Hubby by Shadydamsel(f): 11:56pm On Sep 03, 2013
U call dis romance?
Re: Nollywood Actress, Nse Ikpem Etim, Posts Romantic Picture With Hubby by Virus777: 8:49am On Sep 04, 2013
It would have made more sense if she had gone top less. wink

(1) (Reply)

Pics: 2face And Annie Idibia's 2nd Daughters (Olivia) Clocks 1 Year Old Today / Lol...access Bank Staff Caught Having Sex In The Office! (video) / Bbnaija: Venita Shares Her Bet9ja Coins In The Most Surprising Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.