Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,380 members, 7,846,617 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Call It Your Fracture. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Call It Your Fracture. (452 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Call It Your Fracture. by Porthable(m): 11:52am On Sep 03, 2013
I only asked to be somebody, is this so much to ask? I know you'll say I sound like an unbeliver but heck, am an unachiver. Does lottery only exist because of people like me? People who are cluless, spineless, and hopless just like me? Does prayer get answered only in favour of the weak? Or do I need a brass tea pot before i get my ticket to the good life? Maybe then I can shed my pains and turn them into riches? Questions all left unanswered maybe till i pass out in pain wake up in riches and tell a story of glory. You know I wonder why we spend our whole life tillinnng the the dirt only to die facing down in it. If the future is actually a function of our past then I better for fear the worst. I must say they say life do beam but slow, I must say they say when we are in hell we should keep walking, but we should know that hope is for all but fait is for sure. So what do you say, I should keep on fooling myself or I should just go on and fake my faith. These questions are always left unanswered, and my odds will keep all under the low or will you stake your bet on me?
Reporting from hells kitchen, call him Sean!
porthableayodeji..com

(1) (Reply)

Strange Mtn Network / Two Girls Die In Enugu River / The 2009 Fg Agreement With Assu Was It Legal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.