Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,033 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Nigeria Entertainment Awards 2013 With Full List Of Winners. - Entertainment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Nigeria Entertainment Awards 2013 With Full List Of Winners. (29622 Views)

See The Full List Of 2015 Nigerian Entertainment Awards Winners - NEA / Winners From The Just Concluded #NEA2013 [nigeria Entertainment Awards] / Nigeria Entertainment Awards 2013 Nominee List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Entertainment Awards 2013 With Full List Of Winners. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2013
Follow Follow no go kill nigerians sha. naija award held in USA. Weldon Iyanya .
Re: Nigeria Entertainment Awards 2013 With Full List Of Winners. by Lashifon: 6:39pm On Sep 03, 2013
Kill de beat........badoo
Re: Nigeria Entertainment Awards 2013 With Full List Of Winners. by Youngtekkey(m): 7:24pm On Sep 03, 2013
the thing no make sense at all oooooo i don't even know this was what sheyman was talking about in his new single 'policy' naija awards won gbe lo USA but all the same am very happy for my boy davido KORA AWARD AGAIN NEA i tell u dat guy is going places he is going high
Re: Nigeria Entertainment Awards 2013 With Full List Of Winners. by Gwekzy: 7:28pm On Sep 03, 2013
I think I_yam_yam is a Fool
Re: Nigeria Entertainment Awards 2013 With Full List Of Winners. by ellab(f): 7:35pm On Sep 03, 2013
ItsModella: A NIGERIAN awards show held in New York? What sort of nonsense is that? What happened to places like Lagos and Abuja?
them wan show themselves
Re: Nigeria Entertainment Awards 2013 With Full List Of Winners. by Joeself1(m): 8:33pm On Sep 03, 2013
Loadedtech: Making money online via The Nairabet,Merrybet VFL just got better with this trick. It's easy to use and i promise if you use this strategy.. 100% winning Guaranty is assured! The ebook is available and it's understandable+The Video Format.. No much talk contact me on 07065916942 if you need the package.. #TeamMakeMoneyEasily
abeg send me msg ; sonyeth@yahoo.com,we gat 2 talk.
Re: Nigeria Entertainment Awards 2013 With Full List Of Winners. by chris365(m): 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2013
Nigeria entertainment award held in USA. This has to be the joke of the century.

Very soon it will be independence celebration and national award held in Britain

What a people undecided
Re: Nigeria Entertainment Awards 2013 With Full List Of Winners. by Klinee: 8:57pm On Sep 03, 2013
Phyno is the best rapper! Ndi ara! Ndi ara lele! Lele! Lekwa ha! Lekwa ha! Hachii iri mu! Ghost mode! Dey no dey see me!
Re: Nigeria Entertainment Awards 2013 With Full List Of Winners. by Aydesmond(m): 9:09pm On Sep 03, 2013
Anti spam boot,pls don't ban me, I wanna help my fellow nairalanders waitng to write post utme,do not wait and wait,get some thing doing Am here to introduce you guys to this site,they sell a package that contains

(1.HOW TO MAKE MONEY
SELLING THINGS ONLINE.(2)HOW TO MAKE
MONEY FROM WRITING ARTICLE.(3)HOW TO MAKE
MONEY BEING AN AFFLIATE MARKERTER. (4)HOW
TO MAKE MONEY FROM YOUR WEBSITE/WAPSITE.
(5)HOW TO MAKE MONEY FOR SELLING
PRODUCTS FOR JUMIA TRADING COMPANY.
(6)HOW TO MAKE $500 USING GOOGLE
ADSENSE. (7)HOW TO MAKE MONEY FROM
COMMISSION JUSTICE DIRECTLY TO YOUR BANK
ACCOUNT WITH WESTERN UNION.(coolHOW TO
MAKE MONEY FOR CREATING E-BOOKS.(9)HOW TO
MAKE MONEY FOR ADVERTISING PRODUCTS.
(10)HOW TO MAKE COOL CASH PUBLISHING.
(11)HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH PAY PER CLICK.
(12)30 LIST OF WEBSITE THAT PAY YOU WHEN
ANYBODY CLICK THERE AD FROM YOUR WEBSITE.
(13)HOW TO MAKE MONEY FROM BLACKBERRY
MESSENGER. (14)HOW TO MAKE YOUR BUSINESS
GROW WITHING 3 MONTH.(15)HOW TO MAKE
MONEY DIRECTLY TO YOUR LOCAL BANK
ACCOUNT. (16)HOW TO MAKE $900 FROM
SPEEDY ADS (17)HOW TO SETUP YOUR OWN
BULK SMS WEBSITE WITH JUST #4,000 (18)HOW
TO USE PAY TO CLICK ON YOUR WESITE (19)LIST
OF PAY TO CLICK SITE THAT WORKS (20)HOW TO
USE AUTOPILOT IN MAKING MONEY.

In fact this package have been working for me here's the site so that you can get the package :- http://www.tipstomoney.wapka.mobi do not underrate it because its a wapka site,they don't need dot.com to sell the package.AM SURELY ENJOYING THIS EVEN IF THE MONEY FLOWING IN IS NOT,am getting my money. NO BE SCAMMM NA REAL.thanks guyz(give it a try)
Re: Nigeria Entertainment Awards 2013 With Full List Of Winners. by CAPTAIN44: 9:39pm On Sep 03, 2013
dis is USEA nt NEA & it's nt a welcom dev. rrrrrubish!
Re: Nigeria Entertainment Awards 2013 With Full List Of Winners. by alooya(m): 9:43pm On Sep 03, 2013
[quote author=Owobo brown]baddooo[/quote
Baddest nigga ever liveth goes home with 3 award, am happy 4 dat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Entertainment Awards 2013 With Full List Of Winners. by Pvictor10(m): 9:45pm On Sep 03, 2013
Sammie Okposo every year. There are better gospel artist out there that deserves this. Imagine Frank Edwards( west African best soloist) no carry d awards. The award na runs jare.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Entertainment Awards 2013 With Full List Of Winners. by kabaka1: 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2013
prettyify: Y in New York?

Good question. I guess dem wan oyibo people 2 come see dem 2.....lol...ie Africanman's inferiority complex
Re: Nigeria Entertainment Awards 2013 With Full List Of Winners. by vokalguy(m): 10:14pm On Sep 03, 2013

Abeg help me ask them o, defeats the whole purpose of it being called 'NEA' when its not even being hosted in Nigeria. Do you see BET or MTV hosting their shows outside the country? Sometimes I wonder what the idiot who made this decision was smoking
Re: Nigeria Entertainment Awards 2013 With Full List Of Winners. by DonaldGenes(m): 10:55pm On Sep 03, 2013
what a flawless skin_with regards to the lady on white
Re: Nigeria Entertainment Awards 2013 With Full List Of Winners. by DonaldGenes(m): 10:57pm On Sep 03, 2013
Nomski0: Does it mean that there's no city in the giant of africa beautiful enough to host the NDEAs? Even the AMAAs has been hosted in Nigeria since its inception. Next year, they should bring it back home abeg. Why celebrate in another man's land?
that's our stock in trade-we too like frontinqs
Re: Nigeria Entertainment Awards 2013 With Full List Of Winners. by dancrux(m): 11:05pm On Sep 03, 2013
Akpororo dey make ♍ƺ proud,see assemblies of GƠ̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅̊ brought up,thumps 2 U̶̲̥̅̊ bro
Re: Nigeria Entertainment Awards 2013 With Full List Of Winners. by dammyklein(f): 11:50pm On Sep 03, 2013
wow that's interesting....to view the top 10 richest artist in Africa visit...www.igist247..com... merci
grin cheesy
Re: Nigeria Entertainment Awards 2013 With Full List Of Winners. by osadhordy(m): 6:37am On Sep 04, 2013
Woaw,am happy for olamide,this year is his year.badoo of life
Re: Nigeria Entertainment Awards 2013 With Full List Of Winners. by philip3(m): 6:52am On Sep 04, 2013
who is that lady is white
Re: Nigeria Entertainment Awards 2013 With Full List Of Winners. by EwuleJacob: 9:06am On Sep 04, 2013
this NEA will be best done in Nigeria our love country.
why is it tht we dnt like promoting our mother land lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria Entertainment Awards 2013 With Full List Of Winners. by stylish27: 11:07am On Sep 04, 2013
that is my point, why the Bleep in new york, this people have lost thier mind.
Re: Nigeria Entertainment Awards 2013 With Full List Of Winners. by Hysmady(m): 3:28pm On Sep 04, 2013
Congrats to olamide,burna boy and davido.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Worst 11 Yrs Old Boy Nobody Wants To Have As A Son.(photos) / Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose / Checkout This Hilarious Dance Step In Africa(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.