Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Need Help On How To Go About Having Paypal. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need Help On How To Go About Having Paypal. (608 Views)

Cheapvccs.com Virtual Bank Account Boa Vba Avs Vcc Paypal Vcc Ebay Vcc / Paypal Phone Verification Services / Who Else Wants A FREE Verified Paypal Account? 100 Activation Code Available. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help On How To Go About Having Paypal. by mcvize(m): 12:22pm On Sep 03, 2013
please guys i want to open a pay pal account and its been an adventure please need help.thanks
Re: Need Help On How To Go About Having Paypal. by shorxynla(m): 6:39pm On Sep 03, 2013
contact me
olusolaadeoti (at) yahoo.com
Re: Need Help On How To Go About Having Paypal. by mcvize(m): 10:08pm On Sep 03, 2013
Il be glad if u can tel me how/or what it takes here thanks.
Re: Need Help On How To Go About Having Paypal. by shorxynla(m): 10:22pm On Sep 03, 2013
I can open an unverified paypal for you within 1 hour at the cost of N1000
Re: Need Help On How To Go About Having Paypal. by mcvize(m): 12:08am On Sep 04, 2013
How much can you open a verify paypal and how many days....evrything ready to receive or send.thanks for time
Re: Need Help On How To Go About Having Paypal. by shorxynla(m): 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2013
I can only help you to open unverified paypal, which you can use to send and receive money. The only limit on it is the Amount you can withdrawl which is not even an issue.
Re: Need Help On How To Go About Having Paypal. by mcvize(m): 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2013
What ix the withdrawal an sending limit and how soon,any disadvange? Tanks for your time
Re: Need Help On How To Go About Having Paypal. by shorxynla(m): 10:09pm On Sep 06, 2013
No serious disadvantage. I think the maximum you can withdraw from the account is $750 US dollars at once.
Re: Need Help On How To Go About Having Paypal. by DualCore1: 12:23am On Sep 07, 2013
Using an unverified Paypal account is like walking on a time-bomb. The day you have $$$$ in your Paypal account and its set to "limited" as a result of a "routine security check" and you're asked to start providing documents you certainly do not have legitimately, that's the day you'll regret the decision to start your Paypal adventure with an unverified account.

There are a couple of threads that give you details on how to open and successfully run verified US Paypal accounts with all limits removed and everything legit. Search.

Here are a few disadvantages of using an unverified account:
1. You can only withdraw a total of 500 USD in a month
2. No trusted Paypal exchanger will deal with you or accept to send Paypal funds to your account.
3. You increase your chances of ending up with a limited account, obviously. What financial institution will allow you to continue carrying out transactions when they cannot verify who you are... na Liberty Reserve?
4. Serious sellers will not accept funds from an unverified account.
5. Unnecessary heartaches.
6. Once your account is limited, IF you eventually get it released you will have ended up spending as much or even more than you would have spent if you originally set out to get a verified account. My IF is in serious uppercase because releasing a limited account is not a guaranteed thing or an easy process.
Re: Need Help On How To Go About Having Paypal. by mcvize(m): 6:10am On Sep 07, 2013
Am xo greatful for this tips.....please how do i get a rite one to do business online and how much wil it cost thanks.how do done biz wit any conpany that changes to naira? That you wil recond.take charge
Re: Need Help On How To Go About Having Paypal. by ilekky(m): 7:11pm On Sep 08, 2013
You can contact gtn-ng.com.They can open one for you for a fee

and you will not have any problem.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Value What This Landing Page Is Worth? / / FREE To Join : Earn Upto $2500/referral http:///qg6y3xu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.