Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Karen Igho Has Got A Body To Die For? See proof here - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Karen Igho Has Got A Body To Die For? See proof here (5190 Views)

The Kardashian Clan Are The Most Caring Family In The World, See Proof Here / Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) / Karen Igho Flaunts Wedding Gift Online (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Karen Igho Has Got A Body To Die For? See proof here by trendystuf(f): 2:58pm On Sep 03, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Karen Igho Has Got A Body To Die For? See proof here by nerodenero: 3:01pm On Sep 03, 2013
She is not bad and her beauty is a yes-yes for me.I like the second picture grin grin grin
Re: Karen Igho Has Got A Body To Die For? See proof here by bclipse(f): 4:09pm On Sep 03, 2013
D second pose is nice buh d first pose is.....
Re: Karen Igho Has Got A Body To Die For? See proof here by kelvz419(m): 4:38pm On Sep 03, 2013
winkyummy that a*s looks TAPable
Re: Karen Igho Has Got A Body To Die For? See proof here by Dovahkiin(m): 4:42pm On Sep 03, 2013

15 Likes

Re: Karen Igho Has Got A Body To Die For? See proof here by chuckdee4(m): 5:00pm On Sep 03, 2013
A nice body but a face you just want to smack
Re: Karen Igho Has Got A Body To Die For? See proof here by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 03, 2013
thanks to the booty pad trend, i choose not to believe anything until i do my personal ASSessment.

5 Likes

Re: Karen Igho Has Got A Body To Die For? See proof here by bclipse(f): 5:59pm On Sep 03, 2013
Lol
Re: Karen Igho Has Got A Body To Die For? See proof here by ijeoma100: 6:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
Not bad from the neck down. Horrible from the neck up.
Re: Karen Igho Has Got A Body To Die For? See proof here by fr3do(m): 8:07pm On Sep 03, 2013
She has a good heart
I mean that literarily,those jugs need lots of blood pressure to 'stand out' that way.
grin
Re: Karen Igho Has Got A Body To Die For? See proof here by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 03, 2013
She has a cute body but seems like she never changes her style ,those bodycon dresses are getting boring
Re: Karen Igho Has Got A Body To Die For? See proof here by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 03, 2013
I love her outfit, it looks great on her...her face tho has that 'bride of chucky-esque' thing going on. Dont know if its her or the hair and makeup.
Re: Karen Igho Has Got A Body To Die For? See proof here by badmeat(m): 9:15pm On Sep 03, 2013
I don't give a sh*t,angry
Re: Karen Igho Has Got A Body To Die For? See proof here by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 03, 2013
No one even wants to marry talk of dying.
Re: Karen Igho Has Got A Body To Die For? See proof here by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 03, 2013
Droopy ass, toothpick legs with a face like she ran into a Mack truck. Okay then.

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho Has Got A Body To Die For? See proof here by 3ace(m): 10:22pm On Sep 03, 2013
nerodenero: I like the second picture grin grin grin
Because you could clearly see the lower and upper curves at the same time, abi?grin
Re: Karen Igho Has Got A Body To Die For? See proof here by teelady(f): 10:58pm On Sep 03, 2013
Lol nigerians no go kill me with laugh grin
Re: Karen Igho Has Got A Body To Die For? See proof here by ZN2: 11:32pm On Sep 03, 2013
I dearly wish I could sever the strings that hold my eyeballs in place so that I could roll them alllllll the way around for you. @OP
Re: Karen Igho Has Got A Body To Die For? See proof here by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 03, 2013
^^ omg #dead and gone to glory grin
Re: Karen Igho Has Got A Body To Die For? See proof here by Cestmoi1(f): 11:40pm On Sep 03, 2013
She looks hot,maybe nt facially bt body wise.
Re: Karen Igho Has Got A Body To Die For? See proof here by Shadydamsel(f): 11:54pm On Sep 03, 2013
Naa lie
Re: Karen Igho Has Got A Body To Die For? See proof here by DzTzl(f): 12:30am On Sep 04, 2013
she s gt a nice body yh! bt serzly wht hapnd to er legs in d first picture?
Re: Karen Igho Has Got A Body To Die For? See proof here by laykhorn(m): 12:41am On Sep 04, 2013
Errrrrmmmmmmm! I thought this lady used to be very ugly but... *clears throat* I need to look closer.

That middle pixs is d bomb. See that Extra-large abi my eyes dey deceive me grin
Re: Karen Igho Has Got A Body To Die For? See proof here by NellyGhenghen(m): 12:53am On Sep 04, 2013
mehn black knees, light body, i'm scared i might see a zebra crossing on her butt.
Re: Karen Igho Has Got A Body To Die For? See proof here by kedukc(m): 6:53am On Sep 04, 2013
That's a nice folding toy right there
Re: Karen Igho Has Got A Body To Die For? See proof here by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 04, 2013
Everybody in this room grin grin grin

Re: Karen Igho Has Got A Body To Die For? See proof here by ajasa4link: 8:49am On Sep 04, 2013
why she come open only her back now,Shey that one Na her USB port ni?..
Re: Karen Igho Has Got A Body To Die For? See proof here by cutestA: 9:57am On Sep 04, 2013
Second picture making brain.
Re: Karen Igho Has Got A Body To Die For? See proof here by avenga1: 11:28am On Sep 04, 2013
Reminds Mε̲̣̣̣̥ of Princess Fiona in d Shrek grin grin

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho Has Got A Body To Die For? See proof here by brixton: 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2013
i agree
Re: Karen Igho Has Got A Body To Die For? See proof here by Emasel(m): 2:43pm On Sep 04, 2013
una no dey see,body to die for ke.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is This Man Holding Genevieve Nnaji Hands Tightly?- Photo / Photo)girl Accidentally Sends This Her Sexy Photo To Her Dad… See What Happened / Geordie Shore Star Holly Hagan Show Off Her Ample Curves In A Barely-bikini-pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.