Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

'education And Economics' Or 'economics(faculty Of Social Science)' - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 'education And Economics' Or 'economics(faculty Of Social Science)' (486 Views)

B.sc In Economics Or Accounting.please Advice / Finance And Economics, Which Is Better? / Maths Or Economics: Which Is Better For Nigerian Job Market? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'education And Economics' Or 'economics(faculty Of Social Science)' by Teezman: 3:08pm On Sep 03, 2013
Guys really need your help on this, i've just been offered admission into OAU to study education and economics (faculty of education) and at the same time offered economics (faculty of social science) which do you suggest i go for and is this ascersion of education and economics a double honour programme applicable and relevant in nigeria i.e B.Sc and B.Ed. Pls your response is highly needed

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Farmers Forum / More Light On Photography, Videography And Cinematography? / Info On Skul Of Occeanography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.