Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Standard Quote For Building A CMS - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Standard Quote For Building A CMS (592 Views)

Please Submit A Quote For This Website Job / I Need A Cms To Build A School Portal / If You Can Design A Cms Website Like Alibaba.com Come In. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Standard Quote For Building A CMS by meshybizzo(m): 4:15pm On Sep 03, 2013
Hi pips,

The war on the use of either Joomla, Wordpress or drupal is ever continuous. However I would like to know your opinion on which you refer and why. Also provide info on a standard quote for building a CMS site for a client. Thanks
Re: Standard Quote For Building A CMS by yawatide(f): 4:22pm On Sep 03, 2013
I prefer joomla as it has a low learning curve, based on personal experience, for the client. As per quote, it will depend on features. Having said that, because of customization, I would say nothing less than N200K, base price.
Re: Standard Quote For Building A CMS by meshybizzo(m): 10:41pm On Sep 03, 2013
yawa-ti-de:
I prefer joomla as it has a low learning curve, based on personal experience, for the client. As per quote, it will depend on features. Having said that, because of customization, I would say nothing less than N200K, base price.

Thanks. Yea I think I prefer Joomla too has it sort brings the best of drupal and Wordpress together. Thanks for quote also.
Re: Standard Quote For Building A CMS by databoy247(m): 3:17pm On Sep 04, 2013
You can only beat your chest in your own grounds. Joomla is good and so is wordpress. They both have their tricks and methods. You can spring out any good looking website with Joomla and same with wordpress. It basically depends on where your interest lies. Personally, i will stick with wordpress and depending on the complexity of the site i would charge a minimum of 50k.
Re: Standard Quote For Building A CMS by meshybizzo(m): 8:03pm On Sep 04, 2013
databoy247: You can only beat your chest in your own grounds. Joomla is good and so is wordpress. They both have their tricks and methods. You can spring out any good looking website with Joomla and same with wordpress. It basically depends on where your interest lies. Personally, i will stick with wordpress and depending on the complexity of the site i would charge a minimum of 50k.

Thanks. I breakdown my charges based on the site features. Like the No. of pages, Designing logo, dynamic content like Login/ Register, Optimized Mobile site etc but I seem to have problem on what to pin on this features. What do you guyz think?

Also do you guyz add charges based on project period? Cos no 1 mentioned that.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Freelancing Jobs / Get A Blog (.com) For N1,500 / To The Webmaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.