Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,070 members, 7,814,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Hot Song "do It" By Choreday Let me know what u think - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Hot Song "do It" By Choreday Let me know what u think (723 Views)

Which Nigerian Song do you think Is Under-hyped / What Song Do You Have On Replay Today? / Which Song Do We Listen To Now,since Almost Every Artiste Is Now A Member Of Illuminati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Song "do It" By Choreday Let me know what u think by wolexf(m): 7:55pm On Jun 14, 2008
Check out this party jam from an upcoming Artist Choreday, from Bowen University

Produced by Dii Recordz

[url]http://www.esnips.com/doc/73a84a5f-676d-43b8-b3e8-77f24eadf55a/Choreday---do-it{Prod-By-Dii-records}[/url]

Let me know what y'all think
Re: Hot Song "do It" By Choreday Let me know what u think by wolexf(m): 7:16pm On Jun 17, 2008
Hey all why is nobody givin feedback.
Let me know what you think about the song
Re: Hot Song "do It" By Choreday Let me know what u think by YourFather: 11:25pm On Jun 17, 2008
ok, let me break it to like this,

Good song, nice enuf creativity.

Now if you were in the UK, and did that with a south London accent, then you might have a chance of making money from it.

If you are planing to use that to make money in Nigeria, well, pray and just keep praying, as that is the only chance you have.

You have talent, what you lack is what a lot of acts lack, the business sense. In business there is something called bench making, when you want to make a product that already excits, you look at the other products out there that are selling and learn from the secret of their success, what u need to do is look at 9ja and find out what people really want to hear, take that to be your base and go from there.

Good luck.
Re: Hot Song "do It" By Choreday Let me know what u think by wolexf(m): 8:23pm On Jun 18, 2008
YourFather:

ok, let me break it to like this,

Good song, nice enough creativity.

Now if you were in the UK, and did that with a south London accent, then you might have a chance of making money from it.

If you are planing to use that to make money in Nigeria, well, pray and just keep praying, as that is the only chance you have.

You have talent, what you lack is what a lot of acts lack, the business sense. In business there is something called bench making, when you want to make a product that already excits, you look at the other products out there that are selling and learn from the secret of their success, what u need to do is look at Nigeria and find out what people really want to hear, take that to be your base and go from there.

Good luck.

Thanx for respondin. well am actually not the one singin, i just happen to know the producer and the artist.
The song was sent to me to critic, and i didnt what my advise to be based only on my idea, that why i put up the thread. Thanks for takin time to check out the song and am hopin more people will also drop what they think,

I can bundle all what people say and feed the dudes back.
Thanx

(1) (Reply)

Da Anticipated Album 4 2008;check It Out / Am A Person Dat Wants To Learn Hw To Dance,so I Wuld Like To No Where I Culd Go To. / Interested In Piano Training ! Hurry!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.