Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Photo: Don Jazzy Looking Dapper In His MTN Photo Shoot!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Don Jazzy Looking Dapper In His MTN Photo Shoot!!! (2921 Views)

Chidinma And Lil Kesh Looking Dapper In New Photo / Wonderful Cake Iyanya Made For MTN (photo) / Ini Edo Looking Dapper In Fresh No Make-up Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Don Jazzy Looking Dapper In His MTN Photo Shoot!!! by underscore: 4:25pm On Sep 03, 2013
Don jazzy "instagrammed" this cute picture of his during an MTN photo shoot? Reminds me of Diddy! Isn't he looking dapper?

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/09/photo-don-jazzy-looking-dapper-in-his.html, Instagram

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Don Jazzy Looking Dapper In His MTN Photo Shoot!!! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 03, 2013
[size=19pt]hmmmm[/size]
Re: Photo: Don Jazzy Looking Dapper In His MTN Photo Shoot!!! by kreamidiva(f): 5:22pm On Sep 03, 2013
I hardly ever say this but i have to.............

I like this guy!
Re: Photo: Don Jazzy Looking Dapper In His MTN Photo Shoot!!! by dplomaticVal: 5:50pm On Sep 03, 2013
Fab
Re: Photo: Don Jazzy Looking Dapper In His MTN Photo Shoot!!! by AbuMikey(m): 5:51pm On Sep 03, 2013
#FreshboiMan
Re: Photo: Don Jazzy Looking Dapper In His MTN Photo Shoot!!! by AbuMikey(m): 5:57pm On Sep 03, 2013
kreami diva: I hardly ever say this but i have to.............

I like this guy!
Your Head is There!
Re: Photo: Don Jazzy Looking Dapper In His MTN Photo Shoot!!! by chukxie(m): 6:05pm On Sep 03, 2013
He looks very peppy and spiffy! Nice one, mate!
Re: Photo: Don Jazzy Looking Dapper In His MTN Photo Shoot!!! by pojophilius(m): 6:21pm On Sep 03, 2013
chukxie: He looks very peppy and spiffy! Nice one, mate!

Bro,cn Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥ define ur own mate 4 ᵐᵉ?
Re: Photo: Don Jazzy Looking Dapper In His MTN Photo Shoot!!! by Lolitua(f): 6:25pm On Sep 03, 2013
Egbon ur ar lukin "take away"...#i luv ma egbon..@don jazzy
Re: Photo: Don Jazzy Looking Dapper In His MTN Photo Shoot!!! by Harmvirus(f): 7:04pm On Sep 03, 2013
^^^
Pls who gave this patient in yaba left a cellphone/ lapy?..smh
The Don looks good..
Re: Photo: Don Jazzy Looking Dapper In His MTN Photo Shoot!!! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 03, 2013
Nice. Don Jazzy try, but abeg OP no compare am with Diddy!!! That is almost sacrilegious. Puff is KING of dapper. Na my oga for baffs and 'swag' since my secondary school days. . .still reppin' for the world and still on top more than 10 years later.

Re: Photo: Don Jazzy Looking Dapper In His MTN Photo Shoot!!! by angelTI(f): 8:39pm On Sep 03, 2013
nice bod,
nice suit,
nice guy,
nice endorsement deals,
nice life!
Re: Photo: Don Jazzy Looking Dapper In His MTN Photo Shoot!!! by kstyle2(m): 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2013
U dnt evn nid a prophet 2 tel u dat dis guy is a boss....don baba j i pray say God go make u bigger....we dey com 4 road....
Re: Photo: Don Jazzy Looking Dapper In His MTN Photo Shoot!!! by 3ace(m): 10:12pm On Sep 03, 2013
I like his suit. Looks smooth and well fitted on him.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Don Jazzy Looking Dapper In His MTN Photo Shoot!!! by tellwisdom: 10:17pm On Sep 03, 2013
chukxie: He looks very peppy and spiffy! Nice one, mate!
He is not ur mate....u don chop today at all?? sad
Re: Photo: Don Jazzy Looking Dapper In His MTN Photo Shoot!!! by chukxie(m): 4:25am On Sep 04, 2013
tellwisdom:
He is not ur mate....u don chop today at all?? sad

If you've ever been outside the shores of Nigeria to The UK, you'd have heard the word ' mate' a billion times. If you've ever watched a British movie, I bet you'd have heard the word 'mate' being used in informal sentences. Mate:- [British] An informal and friendly term to address a friend, a stranger or an acquaintance. What a show of lack of knowledge you've exhibited for the whole world to see! To answer your question: I never chop but i don eat! You don eat?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Don Jazzy Looking Dapper In His MTN Photo Shoot!!! by dridowu: 8:01am On Sep 04, 2013
Its Don Jazzy again
Re: Photo: Don Jazzy Looking Dapper In His MTN Photo Shoot!!! by tellwisdom: 8:33am On Sep 04, 2013
chukxie:

If you've ever been outside the shores of Nigeria to The UK, you'd have heard the word ' mate' a billion times. If you've ever watched a British movie, I bet you'd have heard the word 'mate' being used in informal sentences. Mate:- [British] An informal and friendly term to address a friend, a stranger or an acquaintance. What a show of lack of knowledge you've exhibited for the whole world to see! To answer your question: I never chop but i don eat! You don eat?

So u don travel before abi?? Wow grin grin
Re: Photo: Don Jazzy Looking Dapper In His MTN Photo Shoot!!! by chukxie(m): 8:43am On Sep 04, 2013
tellwisdom:

So u don travel before abi?? Wow grin grin

In this age of computer revolution and fast speed internet access one doesn't necessarily have to travel abroad to know what's happening around the world, mate! Unless you're living under a rock! I dey Orile Iganmu but i know wetin dey!
Re: Photo: Don Jazzy Looking Dapper In His MTN Photo Shoot!!! by tellwisdom: 9:48am On Sep 04, 2013
chukxie:

In this age of computer revolution and fast speed internet access one doesn't necessarily have to travel abroad to know what's happening around the world, mate! Unless you're living under a rock! I dey Orile Iganmu but i know wetin dey!

Broda, i no be ur mate....i get money and im sure u no get sad
Re: Photo: Don Jazzy Looking Dapper In His MTN Photo Shoot!!! by collins123(m): 10:43am On Sep 04, 2013
Re: Photo: Don Jazzy Looking Dapper In His MTN Photo Shoot!!! by chukxie(m): 10:45am On Sep 04, 2013
tellwisdom:

Broda, i no be ur mate....i get money and im sure u no get sad

See rich man see levels. Rich people no dey climb rooftops with megaphone in hand dey shout about how rich them be. Na only skints dey act like that. And you, mate, sure sound like a skint!

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Yoruba Actresses In Matching Aso-Ebi At A Party / A Kim And Kanye Wedding Photo That Broke Instagram Record For Over 2M LIKES / Nigerian Female Showbiz Writer, AZUKA Ogujiuba’s Bum Causes Stir In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.