Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,613 members, 7,955,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:45 PM

After Winning Bba's $300,000! Kenya Man Emerges, Say's I'm Dillish's Father - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After Winning Bba's $300,000! Kenya Man Emerges, Say's I'm Dillish's Father (2226 Views)

Yemi Alade Steps Out Braless In Club After Winning MAMA (Photos) / Sexy Pictures Of Flavour & Dillish On The Set Of His Music Video For 'ikwokrikwo / Big Brother Africa - The Chase: Cleo, Dillish, Nando - Uncut [18+][VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Winning Bba's $300,000! Kenya Man Emerges, Say's I'm Dillish's Father by bbkool09: 6:39pm On Sep 03, 2013
A week ago, Africa’s biggest reality show, Big Brother Africa (BBA) crowned Dillish Matthews the winner of BBA- The Chase. The same week, a Namibian journalist exclusively interviewed Dillish where she said she was looking for her biological father. Dillish has never come face-to-face with him and only learned about him from her mother.

And now, a Kenyan man, who claims to be Dillish's father has come out to say he fathered Dillish during his peacekeeping mission in Namibia. Her mum once said she lost contact with her real dad when he stopped replying her letters. See a picture of the man after the cut.
read more here: http://www.tundebadmuss..com/2013/09/after-winning-bbas-300000-kenya-man.html
Re: After Winning Bba's $300,000! Kenya Man Emerges, Say's I'm Dillish's Father by karferguso(m): 6:59pm On Sep 03, 2013
Well,everybody wants †̥O̅ be related †̥O̅ succesful people
Re: After Winning Bba's $300,000! Kenya Man Emerges, Say's I'm Dillish's Father by Aniah4u: 7:22pm On Sep 03, 2013
Where was he when Dillish was weathering the storm in D BBA house? He neva knew Dillish till $300,000 comes in? Anyway, keep dreaming.
Re: After Winning Bba's $300,000! Kenya Man Emerges, Say's I'm Dillish's Father by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 03, 2013
Hahahahahahah!!! Kai na wa oh!!! Dis world hard ohh!!! See gobe!, lest I 4get pls Nairalanders bear me withness ;
I am Dillish's immediate elder brother, I had to abscond 4rm home down 2 Nigeria in search of greener pasteurs!!!
Re: After Winning Bba's $300,000! Kenya Man Emerges, Say's I'm Dillish's Father by dasparrow: 9:07pm On Sep 03, 2013
@Post

What a crook the man is! Now that the girl is a multimillionaire in her country, he wants to come and claim that he is her father. Where was he all these years when Dillish was growing up and then weathering the storm? Shame on all these men who go about impregnating women just to leave them hanging but once the child is grown will show their ugly faces and want to reap where they did not sow.
Re: After Winning Bba's $300,000! Kenya Man Emerges, Say's I'm Dillish's Father by 3ace(m): 10:01pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ma koja mi Olugbala, kiise orin akunle ko.
Re: After Winning Bba's $300,000! Kenya Man Emerges, Say's I'm Dillish's Father by Afam4eva(m): 11:55pm On Sep 03, 2013
Dillish's father is from Somalia and not Kenya.
Re: After Winning Bba's $300,000! Kenya Man Emerges, Say's I'm Dillish's Father by pri3stess(f): 12:31am On Sep 04, 2013
Raymondenyi: Hahahahahahah!!! Kai na wa oh!!! Dis world hard ohh!!! See gobe!, lest I 4get pls Nairalanders bear me withness ;
I am Dillish's immediate elder brother, I had to abscond 4rm home down 2 Nigeria in search of greener pasteurs!!!
Lol you had to go to Nigeria, of all places to find greener pastures?
Re: After Winning Bba's $300,000! Kenya Man Emerges, Say's I'm Dillish's Father by dplomaticVal: 12:48am On Sep 04, 2013
Indigent man with a battered self-esteem cheesycheesycheesy £ven if he eventually turns out to be her biological dad, he won't still get or have control of the money, cuz dillish is old enough to manage and invest the bulk with her putative husband undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: After Winning Bba's $300,000! Kenya Man Emerges, Say's I'm Dillish's Father by BabaAlabi: 1:46am On Sep 04, 2013
Kenyan or Nigerian?
Re: After Winning Bba's $300,000! Kenya Man Emerges, Say's I'm Dillish's Father by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 04, 2013
Re: After Winning Bba's $300,000! Kenya Man Emerges, Say's I'm Dillish's Father by olewao: 2:08am On Sep 05, 2013
Afam4eva: Dillish's father is from Somalia and not Kenya.
Did you know that 6% of Kenyan population is of the Somali tribe that live in the North-Eastern Provice (Garrissa, Wajir and Mandera Counties) which occupy 12% of Kenyan land mass. Did you also know that there over 500,000 somalia refugees living in Kenya. So note, there are about 2.5Million Native Kenyan Somalis, 3Million Native Ethiopian Somalis (found in the Ogaden Region), 1Million Native Djibouti Somalis (98% of all Djiboutian) and 12M Native Somalia Somalis (99% of all Somalians).

The man claiming to be the father, and by the way already confirmed by the mother, is a Kenyan ex military man of Gabbra tribe. The Gabbra's are found both in Kenya (20%) and Ethiopia (80%).

Gabbras, Boranas, Oromos, Rendiles and Somalis have almost similar geneology hence in Kenya and Ethiopia are called CUSHITES!
Re: After Winning Bba's $300,000! Kenya Man Emerges, Say's I'm Dillish's Father by Tolexander: 2:55am On Sep 05, 2013
If it had been 50years jail term Dillish won and told that her father can help to serve a year in the jail term, would the man surface?
Re: After Winning Bba's $300,000! Kenya Man Emerges, Say's I'm Dillish's Father by Chiscomax(m): 4:02am On Sep 05, 2013
the man must be a hungry man from END TIME COMMUNITY
Re: After Winning Bba's $300,000! Kenya Man Emerges, Say's I'm Dillish's Father by whytangel(f): 4:21am On Sep 05, 2013
Smh...
Re: After Winning Bba's $300,000! Kenya Man Emerges, Say's I'm Dillish's Father by Sweetlemon(f): 10:03am On Sep 05, 2013
Dillish's mum has confirmed that the man is her real dad.

Dillish has also accepted him.

This girl is really blessed. Now I am sure beyond doubt that she has divine intervention in her life. Things just keep working out for her good despite all kinds of setbacks and ill-wishes from other (jealous) people

Even her friend and BBA country house mate Maria admitted that Dillish keeps out shinning her at everything. In fact, it was Maria who got the BBA form for her but Dillish got called before Maria. Africa chose Dillish over Maria when both were up for possible evictions at the same time. And she went on to win the price money despite desperate attempts by countries who saw her as a threat to their own reps.

Now virtually 3 countries are fighting over her. Nigeria, Kenya, and Namibia as each want her to see their lands as "home". Namibia has made her an ambassador, and many companies are fighting over who gets to have her for endorsements. Kenya is also promising her lucrative deals and Nigeria is trying to entice her with Nollywood, and other endorsements. Her business has been blooming like crazy, spreading across Africa like a wild fire. She has even carved a name for herself, and has become a brand and a standard for young women as many now claim to be her look-a-like some even form phases like "you are looking Dillishious" some have added Dillish to their BBM, twitter handles. You can safely say that Dillish is the most sort after BBA winner ever.

Yet despite all this, Dillish keeps praying to remain humble. She keeps saying that she doesn't understand why anyone will stay up all night voting for her online. My heart swelled when I say a tweet of hers praying for God to keep her humble no matter what. In fact if they could do BBA all over again, I am ready to spend over 50k voting for her to win. Yep!

God bless you Dillish and may your enemies keep watching as God keeps anointing you in their presence. Amen!

2 Likes

Re: After Winning Bba's $300,000! Kenya Man Emerges, Say's I'm Dillish's Father by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 05, 2013
Eyah
Re: After Winning Bba's $300,000! Kenya Man Emerges, Say's I'm Dillish's Father by sholay2011(m): 11:05am On Sep 05, 2013
I so much like this girl (Dillish). Wishing her the best in life endeavours.

@sweetlemon...your post is so on point.
Re: After Winning Bba's $300,000! Kenya Man Emerges, Say's I'm Dillish's Father by Airforce1(m): 4:43pm On Sep 05, 2013
African man..

Money don come for the girl and now he wan come collect his own share. grin

Who no like better thing undecided
Re: After Winning Bba's $300,000! Kenya Man Emerges, Say's I'm Dillish's Father by kokoA(m): 6:41pm On Sep 05, 2013
This message goes out to all my ex-girlfriends.. Please let me know now if I ever put any of you in the family way while we were dating. Nairalanders will bear me witness that I requested for my kids on this public forum o. No be say tomorrow now wey one of my pikins go hammer una go say I no be part of dia life o. Walahi! I go kill person o.. grin

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Photo?[Slutty Tiwa Savage Edition] / Checkout These New Sexy, Fierce Photos Of Comedian Ay’s Wife Mabel Makun / 2face Idibia's First Daughter, Ehibenzy Honoured In Howard (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.