Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Futa Pre-degree Program - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Futa Pre-degree Program (6423 Views)

Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session / Futa Pre Degree Form Is Out, I Just Went There To Get Mine Oooooo / Obafemi Awolowo University Pre-degree Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Futa Pre-degree Program by bayedero(m): 10:54pm On Jun 14, 2008
My name is Bayo. I am currently in Federal University of Technology ,Akure running my science Pre-degree program(Science students only) to study Computer Science &information technology and also a full-time student in Yaba College of Technology studying Computer Science. It has been an experience for me so far.I will be rounding up the pre-degree in july 2008 when i finish my final exam. Our first semester exam results was released on 2nd of June 2008 ,and it was not so good for many of us as many scored below 50% in total aggregate,the program is an i eye-opener of most of us. We must Score above 50% in all exams to be admitted for any course in the institute while courses such as Computer Science has as high as 62% admission mark.

It a very challenging for me because i start the progam same time i gain admission to Yaba College of Technology to study Computer Science late last year. I made up my mind to run the two together so i have to be in Yabatech and at the same time my mind is at FUTA. In FUTA, I stay at Akindeko hostel and at YabaTech in HollyWood Hostel. Since i started the programs, i have travelled to Akure from Lagos more than 10times. Since you must sit for Jamb during the pre-degree for program,I did JAMB and i scored 241 and apply to Unilag to study Computer Science.

Federal University of Technology ,Akure science Pre-degree program(Science students only) has really helped me. Hopefully when i am admitted to year one, i will be through with my National diploma.
If you are interested in the program, i could help but i don't want to give out my mobile number, so you can email me at bayedero@yahoo.com.

FUTA ia a very nice study, the environment is very clean and there hostel is cool too.

1 Like

Re: Futa Pre-degree Program by Danny4show(m): 5:37am On Aug 20, 2012
Pls are u on 2go,if so pls tel me username cos im predite
Re: Futa Pre-degree Program by Godson11: 11:23pm On Oct 14, 2012
i sent u a mail@bayedero

(1) (Reply)

2015 Unijos Resumption / Physics / What Does Credit Load, Credit Unit and Credit Hours Mean In The University?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.