Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:12 AM

Considering Nigeria Factor- Is There Any Fortune On The Internet? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Considering Nigeria Factor- Is There Any Fortune On The Internet? (730 Views)

How to use the internet to ur advantage as Real Estate Practioners in Nigeria / What Part Of The Country Is Best To Invest In Property Considering Your Family / Fortune Gardens @ Lekki, N6m/per Plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Considering Nigeria Factor- Is There Any Fortune On The Internet? by Tayogeorge(m): 10:58pm On Jun 14, 2008
I just want to know who is on the right path, some Nigerians don't believe that there is any fortune on the internet. They always base their points on Nigeria Factor.
I think i need your help here.
what are the benefits for internet browsers in Nigeria
Re: Considering Nigeria Factor- Is There Any Fortune On The Internet? by naijaking1: 6:31am On Jun 15, 2008
"Nigerian factor" as I understand it, means when our rulers are clueless.

So their only excuse becomes the Nigerian factor, they know there was a Nigeria factor before shooting or rigging their ways into office in the first place.

When they fail, they simply blame the Nigerian factor.

Don't be fooled.
Re: Considering Nigeria Factor- Is There Any Fortune On The Internet? by Tayogeorge(m): 9:03am On Jun 15, 2008
naijaking1,Only few people like you, don't beileve that there are factors to be considered, i like to here this kind of encourraging words, but please i still need more tips to convince people that they can move thier interest online, and make something out of it.they believe internet is all about Charting, bla.bla.bla.

(1) (Reply)

Ssaving Ur Valued Properties / Urgent Need Of Property In Surulere / Properties For Sale In Victoria Island, Lekki And Ikoyi (new)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.