Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Please Help, Login In Page Keeps Refreshing After Clicking Submit - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help, Login In Page Keeps Refreshing After Clicking Submit (950 Views)

(help) Login In To Yahoo With Facebook / Make Money Easily With Cashpiggy Online Get Paid For Clicking Ads / How Can I Add Crawler Access/login In My Google Adsense Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, Login In Page Keeps Refreshing After Clicking Submit by akay48(m): 9:26am On Sep 04, 2013
Please help me webmasters, I'm having a problem logging in members to one of my websites, the page keep refreshing after the user clicks the submit button. I don't know if anyone has experienced the issue before please profer solutions to me. Note also that it's a wordpress website and it was working before it suddenly developed the issue. Thanks
Re: Please Help, Login In Page Keeps Refreshing After Clicking Submit by onyengbu: 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2013
akay_47: Please help me webmasters, I'm having a problem logging in members to one of my websites, the page keep refreshing after the user clicks the submit button. I don't know if anyone has experienced the issue before please profer solutions to me. Note also that it's a wordpress website and it was working before it suddenly developed the issue. Thanks
if it is working well before and you are sure it is actually refreshing continuously now, then some one touched the code...

I can only help if i see the login script.
Re: Please Help, Login In Page Keeps Refreshing After Clicking Submit by akay48(m): 11:44pm On Sep 20, 2013
Fixed

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Credit System / Help I Need A Website With A Shopping Cart To Accept Payment For My Ebooks / Sms Portal Creator 3 Bulk Sms Component Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.