Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,594 members, 7,823,581 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Top 10 Dumbest People In The World: Nigeria Ranks No.7 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Top 10 Dumbest People In The World: Nigeria Ranks No.7 (2915 Views)

Nigeria Police Force(npf) Ranks / JOHESU Strike Claims Nigeria’s Only Neuropathologist – Nursing World Nigeria / Nigeria Ranks 2nd In “army Of Foreign Criminals” Living In Britain – Home Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Dumbest People In The World: Nigeria Ranks No.7 by RealJenny(f): 9:52am On Sep 04, 2013
According to a recent study by statistic brain, below are the top ten countries with the lowest IQ:
10. Sudan Average IQ 72
9. Tanzania Average IQ 72
8. Ghana Average IQ 71
7. Nigeria Average IQ 67
6. Guinea Average IQ 66
5. Zimbabwe Average IQ 66
4. DR of Congo Average IQ 65
3. Sierra leone Average IQ 64
2. Ethiopia Average IQ 63
1. Equatorial Guinea Average IQ 59
Source: http://tenajawaji./2013/09/04/top-10-dumbest-people-in-the-world-nigeria-ranks-no-7/
Re: Top 10 Dumbest People In The World: Nigeria Ranks No.7 by mruknaijaboy4: 9:54am On Sep 04, 2013
End time things

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Dumbest People In The World: Nigeria Ranks No.7 by Burger01(m): 9:57am On Sep 04, 2013
No wonder we have some mofos on nairaland.. Especially those 'end time tinz' imbe..cile.undecided

sad
Re: Top 10 Dumbest People In The World: Nigeria Ranks No.7 by taiocol: 10:24am On Sep 04, 2013
rubbish list for rubish ppl 2 believe
Re: Top 10 Dumbest People In The World: Nigeria Ranks No.7 by Chanchit: 10:42am On Sep 04, 2013
Crap. Later they would cry that Nigerians are defrauding them with our low IQ.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Dumbest People In The World: Nigeria Ranks No.7 by FILEBE(m): 1:52pm On Sep 04, 2013
Dumb unwitty ranking! Even the Op, the blog and the blogger cant provide a source and how the intelligence experiment was carried out. Op. I'll let this pass. Next time don't do this. U hear?
Re: Top 10 Dumbest People In The World: Nigeria Ranks No.7 by Okijajuju1(m): 1:59pm On Sep 04, 2013
Re: Top 10 Dumbest People In The World: Nigeria Ranks No.7 by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 04, 2013
anywhere u see Nigeria Ghana will be next wonder what there're feeling like.

Nigeria low IQ? I believe
Re: Top 10 Dumbest People In The World: Nigeria Ranks No.7 by DankemzI(m): 4:39pm On Sep 04, 2013
Chanchit: Crap. Later they would cry that Nigerians are defrauding them with our low IQ.
Re: Top 10 Dumbest People In The World: Nigeria Ranks No.7 by Agimor(m): 7:58pm On Sep 04, 2013
What an erroneous ascertion.
Re: Top 10 Dumbest People In The World: Nigeria Ranks No.7 by RealJenny(f): 9:08pm On Sep 04, 2013
FILEBE: Dumb unwitty ranking! Even the Op, the blog and the blogger cant provide a source and how the intelligence experiment was carried out. Op. I'll let this pass. Next time don't do this. U hear?
Hey Mofo, didn't u see the part where I clearly stated Statistic Brain?? Is google not ur friend, why not google to conform the authenticity if you doubt?? Its ppl like u dat were experimented on.. Mtscheew
Re: Top 10 Dumbest People In The World: Nigeria Ranks No.7 by FILEBE(m): 11:37pm On Sep 04, 2013
RealJenny:
Hey Mofo, didn't u see the part where I clearly stated Statistic Brain?? Is google not ur friend, why not google to conform the authenticity if you doubt?? Its ppl like u dat were experimented on.. Mtscheew

Babe. Lets not start calling ourselves name even though you started it first. I see that all you want is massive views on your blog. There are better ways to gain traffic to a blog. Posting unconfirmed news and statistics would not help you one bit.
Pls. Once again, don't call me dat name again. Plssss. U hear? Thanks in advance.
Re: Top 10 Dumbest People In The World: Nigeria Ranks No.7 by RealJenny(f): 8:45am On Sep 05, 2013
FILEBE:

Babe. Lets not start calling ourselves name even though you started it first. I see that all you want is massive views on your blog. There are better ways to gain traffic to a blog. Posting unconfirmed news and statistics would not help you one bit.
Pls. Once again, don't call me dat name again. Plssss. U hear? Thanks in advance.
Ok sorry for calling you names but I hate when I'm accused falsely, maybe you're nt up to date with happenings in the world, it was even all over the radio, I would NEVER mk up any story just to get traffic, I don't intend running a gossip blog so pls don't insult me, what would I gain from calling Nigerians dumb? I'm I not a Nigerian? But since u still doubt click this link to confirm http://www.statisticbrain.com/countries-with-the-highest-lowest-average-iq/
Re: Top 10 Dumbest People In The World: Nigeria Ranks No.7 by rill: 8:53am On Sep 05, 2013
This an end time list prepared from the bottom less pit of hell, to bring down the self esteem of God's people. Brace yourselves brethren!!! For the end is truly near!!!!!!!!

brb....make I check my indomie wey dey fire

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Dumbest People In The World: Nigeria Ranks No.7 by FILEBE(m): 9:14am On Sep 05, 2013
RealJenny:
Ok sorry for calling you names but I hate when I'm accused falsely, maybe you're nt up to date with happenings in the world, it was even all over the radio, I would NEVER mk up any story just to get traffic, I don't intend running a gossip blog so pls don't insult me, what would I gain from calling Nigerians dumb? I'm I not a Nigerian? But since u still doubt click this link to confirm http://www.statisticbrain.com/countries-with-the-highest-lowest-average-iq/

lol! Okay Jeny. Guess am wrong about you. Thought you're one of those ladies who just got themselves a blackberry and started bloging because they heard Linda is blogging. Walahi. I had thought u would insult me again...bt u did otherwise and as a matter of fact. I'm impressed. You just earn yourself a "daily viewer" on your blog. Just remember me when the money starts strolling in sha. Lol.
Re: Top 10 Dumbest People In The World: Nigeria Ranks No.7 by RealJenny(f): 9:31am On Sep 05, 2013
FILEBE:

lol! Okay Jeny. Guess am wrong about you. Thought you're one of those ladies who just got themselves a blackberry and started bloging because they heard Linda is blogging. Walahi. I had thought u would insult me again...bt u did otherwise and as a matter of fact. I'm impressed. You just earn yourself a "daily viewer" on your blog. Just remember me when the money starts strolling in sha. Lol.
Lol.. Kai I don suffer see assumption but Welcome to the Team cheesy I hope u don't ever get bored! And as for the money I pray it comes o, just pray it comes.
Re: Top 10 Dumbest People In The World: Nigeria Ranks No.7 by Emmancy100(m): 9:56am On Sep 05, 2013
I dnt understand. Is dis for the entire population of the country or wat? Cos dis survey or wateva sounds stupid
Re: Top 10 Dumbest People In The World: Nigeria Ranks No.7 by SecretDreams(m): 10:04pm On Sep 07, 2013
And our 'yahoo boys' keep scamming the world, mods remove this crap. Hungry bloggers.
Re: Top 10 Dumbest People In The World: Nigeria Ranks No.7 by RealJenny(f): 10:20pm On Sep 07, 2013
Secret_Dreams: And our 'yahoo boys' keep scamming the world, mods remove this crap. Hungry bloggers.
Blogger Yes, Hungry definitely not. Infact I wonder why I have to keep defending myself over this post even after providing another link. U knw wat I give up, you guys can go on and say what you like.
Re: Top 10 Dumbest People In The World: Nigeria Ranks No.7 by SecretDreams(m): 10:31pm On Sep 07, 2013
RealJenny:
Blogger Yes, Hungry definitely not. Infact I wonder why I have to keep defending myself over this post even after providing another link. U knw wat I give up, you guys can go on and say what you like.
do u have a low I.Q ?

(1) (Reply)

My Photo Album / How Do I Send A Private Message On Nairaland? / Describe All The World's Problems In One World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.